Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Create Employment For Yourself With Your Smartphone - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Create Employment For Yourself With Your Smartphone (194 Views)

It Is Possible To Create Employment For Yourself With This Skill / Click-on Kaduna Partners With Digital Naija To Create Employment For Graduates / Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create Employment For Yourself With Your Smartphone by oldsol(m): 6:44am On Nov 02, 2019
Am willing to share a business with you, but it depends on you if you're ready to learn and earn with it.

A lot of people have being asking how on my call to action messages but after the presentation, when it's time to take necessary action they turn mute.

Please if you know you're these kind of people that doesn't take actions, don't bother to reach me on WhatsApp but if you're ready, willing, eager to learn and earn online legitimately, reach me via WhatsApp https:///2348157176150

Remember no free meal in Freetown.

In this business am going to share with you, it's totally up to you to decide whatever you want to earn from it.

But if you understand the power of leverage and duplication you can earn btw 5k to 50k per week.

https:///2348157176150

(1) (Reply)

Professional Customer Relations Manager Needed Urgently / Portharcourt Oil & Gas Graduates Supervisor Trainee Recruitment / Social Media Manager And Influencer Wanted In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.