Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

It Is Possible To Create Employment For Yourself With This Skill - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / It Is Possible To Create Employment For Yourself With This Skill (305 Views)

LEARN THIS SKILL, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. / Create Employment For Yourself With Your Smartphone / Click-on Kaduna Partners With Digital Naija To Create Employment For Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Possible To Create Employment For Yourself With This Skill by AbiodunFaf(m): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2020
Have you ever desired to learn web design or upgrade your web design skills?

This is 100% Free Web design class where you will learn all you need to know about web design.

You will be taken from the scratch and tutored all through to the level that you will be able to start making money from the skill.

Yes, the market has many potentials and you can make a living in this market raking in projects day in day out and making good money both from completing projects for your clients and also training others how to design websites just like you will be learning in this class.

Who am I and why should you learn from?

My name is Fafunso Abiodun, I have been doing web design and web application for over 13 years professionally. I will not like to go too deep into my CV cause this is not about me.

What are will you be learning?

This training is broken down into six (6) modules

Module 1 – Introduction to Web Basics

Module 2 - Advanced Web Design

Module 3 – Web Hosting Course

Module 4 – Wordpress Course

Module 5 – Joomla Course

Module 6 – Web Design Digital Marketing Course

Module 7 – Graphics Course

Mode of Training

The mode of delivering this training is through whatsapp and zoom. Distance is never going to be barrier

How Much are you paying

Yes, it is true the training is 100% Free and you will not be asked to pay a kobo for the training

When will the training start

Your training starts immediately you join the WhatsApp group through the link

How long is the training?

Each of the modules will be taught in a different WhatsApp groups and assignments given that you will be required to complete on your computer. When you have completed your trainings in a particular group and completed all assignments, so you will be moved from one group to the other until you are able to complete the trainings in all the groups.

Kindly note that the whole 6 modules can be completed within a month if you are really serious about everything.

Modes of training and rules

There will be a given time of the day that you will be required to be available online to receive your trainings. This will be given in the whatsapp group

How to join the training?

Simply click on the whatsapp link below to join group

https://chat.whatsapp.co/DHq75auE80lDhJ46lQf7nT

Where will I be taken to when I join the link?

You will be taken directly to the beginner’s class where you will start receiving your training immediately.

Can I be moved to other classes?

Yes, you can be moved from one class to the other if and only if you have proven that you have the required skills needed to move you from that class to another by completing the various tasks that you will be given.

Can I attend classes without a computer?

Yes, you can attend classes without a computer but your class works and assignments must be carried out using a computer. So it is important that you have access to a computer that you can use to complete tasks.
Re: It Is Possible To Create Employment For Yourself With This Skill by Jashub: 10:39am On Nov 26, 2020
AbiodunFaf:
Have you ever desired to learn web design or upgrade your web design skills?

This is 100% Free Web design class where you will learn all you need to know about web design.

You will be taken from the scratch and tutored all through to the level that you will be able to start making money from the skill.

Yes, the market has many potentials and you can make a living in this market raking in projects day in day out and making good money both from completing projects for your clients and also training others how to design websites just like you will be learning in this class.

Who am I and why should you learn from?

My name is Fafunso Abiodun, I have been doing web design and web application for over 13 years professionally. I will not like to go too deep into my CV cause this is not about me.

What are will you be learning?

This training is broken down into six (6) modules

Module 1 – Introduction to Web Basics

Module 2 - Advanced Web Design

Module 3 – Web Hosting Course

Module 4 – Wordpress Course

Module 5 – Joomla Course

Module 6 – Web Design Digital Marketing Course

Module 7 – Graphics Course

Mode of Training

The mode of delivering this training is through whatsapp and zoom. Distance is never going to be barrier

How Much are you paying

Yes, it is true the training is 100% Free and you will not be asked to pay a kobo for the training

When will the training start

Your training starts immediately you join the WhatsApp group through the link

How long is the training?

Each of the modules will be taught in a different WhatsApp groups and assignments given that you will be required to complete on your computer. When you have completed your trainings in a particular group and completed all assignments, so you will be moved from one group to the other until you are able to complete the trainings in all the groups.

Kindly note that the whole 6 modules can be completed within a month if you are really serious about everything.

Modes of training and rules

There will be a given time of the day that you will be required to be available online to receive your trainings. This will be given in the whatsapp group

How to join the training?

Simply click on the whatsapp link below to join group

https:///DHq75auE80lDhJ46lQf7nT

Where will I be taken to when I join the link?

You will be taken directly to the beginner’s class where you will start receiving your training immediately.

Can I be moved to other classes?

Yes, you can be moved from one class to the other if and only if you have proven that you have the required skills needed to move you from that class to another by completing the various tasks that you will be given.

Can I attend classes without a computer?

Yes, you can attend classes without a computer but your class works and assignments must be carried out using a computer. So it is important that you have access to a computer that you can use to complete tasks.

The link is not connecting; any other alternative to join in ?
Re: It Is Possible To Create Employment For Yourself With This Skill by AbiodunFaf(m): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2020
Re: It Is Possible To Create Employment For Yourself With This Skill by AbiodunFaf(m): 11:11am On Nov 26, 2020
Link not working. Simply add me up on WhatsApp with the message Add Me Up To Web Design Class

Zero Eight One Seven Eight One Zero Four Zero Eight Five
Re: It Is Possible To Create Employment For Yourself With This Skill by AbiodunFaf(m): 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
Take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to learn a skill that can fetch you some good money. Make you become financially free. I will be teaching you everything I know about web design and web application for free. You will also learn alot about digital marketing and how you can use the knowledge to make cool cash every other day by combining it with the skills you have. Hurry up now and join the class

(1) (Reply)

Check Out What I Found In This Army Recruitment List / Lawyer Urgently Needed In Lekki / Update On Nscdc And Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.