Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks (2944 Views)

I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks / From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. / Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by dicksonadams(m): 7:00am On Nov 02, 2019
Hey everyone, is a beautiful day...heading to radautoworks this morning after setting up an appointment two weeks ago to do a airbag repair and full diagnosis on my car.

Would be sharing my experience, plus pix. Radautoworks is one of the mechanic I respect on nairaland. I actually like her voice and her Jamaican hubby raggae accent, but most of all I like that she comes across as transparent and as someone who knows her onions.

So boys and girls gather round with your pop corns and drinks and enjoy the show.

grin

Nb: before now hustleman use to be afraid of radautoworks because of price and location. Hopefully hustlman will be flabbergasted in a positive way. grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by uboma(m): 7:05am On Nov 02, 2019
Sits on my mat and patiently following.

It will be an interesting thread.

I wish radautoworks has a center here in the FCT...

2 Likes

Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by dicksonadams(m): 7:07am On Nov 02, 2019
It 7.02 hussle man dey toilet but carry phone along in order to multi task, so I decide to check Google map to know how long it takes to get to radautoworks.

This is the first time I will be driving to lekki from Gbagada.

Anyways Hustle man was shock by Google time estimate. Na wa oh, shey person wan travel ni.. Almost an hour drive.

Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by dicksonadams(m): 7:11am On Nov 02, 2019
Hustleman can also see that radautoworks opens by 9am. Hustleman decides it is best to leave home by 7.30am

1 Like

Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by Eddee(m): 7:35am On Nov 02, 2019
dicksonadams:
Hustleman can also see that radautoworks opens by 9am. Hustle decides it is best to leave home by 7.30am

Local man is smart

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by dicksonadams(m): 7:44am On Nov 02, 2019
Hustle man and car decide to eat... Car eat fuel, Hustle man eat akara

1 Share

Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by dicksonadams(m): 9:52am On Nov 02, 2019
Pix

1 Share

Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by homeboy205: 10:04am On Nov 02, 2019
Interesting
Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by captainking(m): 11:05am On Nov 02, 2019
Following the hustleman
Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by dicksonadams(m): 11:05am On Nov 02, 2019
Hustleman watching his car in the air like aeroplane...

1 Like

Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by dicksonadams(m): 11:55am On Nov 02, 2019
More experience shared: so walking into radautoworks, place look well set up, ac, canteens, enough seat... Staff are helpful but look exhausted at least the one I saw,... Diagnostic is cheaper than I have done in the mainland, 2k+ (abi na trap) compared to 5k-10k mainland.

Will be posting more update.

Hustleman looking like lookozade
Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by dicksonadams(m): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2019
Hustleman watching his car from a distance through a glass demarcation...though clear... Hustleman wish he could be closer to car like igboro for Airtel advert.

8 Likes

Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by uboma(m): 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
dicksonadams:
More experience shared: so walking into radautoworks, place look well set up, ac, canteens, enough seat... Staff are helpful but look exhausted at least the one I saw,... Diagnostic is cheaper than I have done in the mainland, 2k+ compared to 5k-10k mainland.

Will be posting more update.

Hustleman looking like lookozade

Yeah, the workshop looks well equipped.

@radautoworks, you need to give us a pictorial tour of your workshop and the services you provide.

Good to hear that the diagnostic scan fee is not expensive.
Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by uboma(m): 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
dicksonadams:
Hustleman watching his car from a distance through a glass demarcation...though clear... Hustleman wish he could be closer to car like igboro for Airtel advert.

Lol.

That Igboro man ehn...
Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by thebigkendo(m): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
dicksonadams:

Ogboro what of your catalytic converter? Sorted it out?

4 Likes

Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by dicksonadams(m): 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
thebigkendo:

it was just an exhaust leak throwing the P0420... It been sorted out in 1500Ad grin
Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by dicksonadams(m): 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hustleman home, sleep, shait, eat... Hustleman man now want to give overall review... smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by thebigkendo(m): 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
dicksonadams:
it was just an exhaust leak throwing the P0420... It been sorted out in 1500Ad grin

Good for you, it was a cheap fix but nawa for you oh.. No be so them dey do sha.. When you have issues & you share it.. People gave suggestions, when you solve the issue, you go also drop feedback na.. So others having the same issue can learn from your experience

2 Likes

Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by dicksonadams(m): 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
1, diagnostic is the most cheapest and thorough I have ever seen at about 2k5

2, everyone is friendly and ready to epp

3, environment is conducive and relax, one of the staff a white man took me on a tour of the facility without even asking

4, parts are over original but yeah...high. Atleast you are sure of what you get

5, labour is reasonable,compared to kazeem I have experienced

6, no gamble with your car repairs,

Will I recommend, hell yeah, for Hustle folks, at least do your diagnostic there and know what is actually wrong with your car, no gamble

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by dicksonadams(m): 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
thebigkendo:

Good for you, it was a cheap fix but nawa for you oh.. No be so them dey do sha.. When you have issues & you share it.. People gave suggestions, when you solve the issue, you go also drop feedback na.. So others having the same issue can learn from your experience

Yes boss, we are already living the spirit of sharing knowledge via the Hustleman movement
Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by thebigkendo(m): 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
dicksonadams:
1, diagnostic is the most cheapest and thorough I have ever seen at about 2k5

2, everyone is friendly and ready to epp

3, environment is conducive and relax, one of the staff a white man took me on a tour of the facility without even asking

4, parts are over original but yeah...high. Atleast you are sure of what you get

5, labour is reasonable,compared to kazeem I have experienced

6, no gamble with your car repairs,

Will I recommend, hell yeah, for Hustle folks, at least do your diagnostic there and know what is actually wrong with your car, no gamble

7. Warrantee on parts & labour

8. No "solve 1 get 1 or 2 free", the wise ones will understand eg I replaced wheel bearing & got ABS code free grin grin

9. Jamaican chaow nearby grin

5 Likes

Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by uboma(m): 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
thebigkendo:

8. No "solve 1 get 1 or 2 free", the wise ones will understand eg I replaced wheel bearing & got ABS code free grin grin

Your number 8 got me laughing out loud. I have been a victim of this in the past. May our Kazeems not send us packing....

3 Likes

Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by 9icetoo(m): 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
thebigkendo:

No 8 got me laughing out loud.

1 Like

Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by radautoworks: 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
I met you!! Sorry I could not stay and gist small. Thank you for feedback.

1 Like

Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by radautoworks: 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
uboma:

Yeah, the workshop looks well equipped.

@radautoworks, you need to give us a pictorial tour of your workshop and the services you provide.

Good to hear that the diagnostic scan fee is not expensive.

Instagram @radautoworks and website link in my signature
Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by radautoworks: 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
thebigkendo:

Love that commercial rofl
Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by radautoworks: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
dicksonadams:

That's why I don't like doing remote diagnosis and giving people unnecessary hypertension
Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by thebigkendo(m): 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2019
dicksonadams:

Yes boss, we are already living the spirit of sharing knowledge via the Hustleman movement

So did you sort any issue at aunty Radu's or just diagnosis?
Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by dicksonadams(m): 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
thebigkendo:

So did you sort any issue at aunty Radu's or just diagnosis?

We did all the diagnosis today air bag, suspension, engine etc , she promised to help troubleshoot and hopefully fix the airbag issue free of charge just have to come in during the weekdays next week . Overall awesome experience... Awesome people
Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by uboma(m): 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
radautoworks:

Instagram @radautoworks and website link in my signature

Thank you for the feedback.

I will look up your Instagram page and website.

1 Like

Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by nurey(m): 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
After all the review, you forgot item 7 grin

Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 03, 2019
nurey:
After all the review, you forgot item 7 grin
Why is your plate looking so irritating? You should have stuck with what you know best... ebiripo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Consumption For Honda Crv 2004 / Rigister Renault Logan 800k / Buy Your Mobil 1 From Reputable Sellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.