Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

How To Make 500k In House Painting And Paint Production. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make 500k In House Painting And Paint Production. (1318 Views)

51 Businesses To Start With 100k-500k In Nigeria (2023 Updated) / Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 / Paint Production procedures, quantity of raw material required and color formula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make 500k In House Painting And Paint Production. by 17lee(m): 8:34am On Nov 02, 2019
There are businesses people don't put much attention but they are very lucrative and one those businesses is house painting and paint production business, you see between now and December this business will make a lot of money for any one who is able to position his or her self very well for inflow of money. My main responsibility here is to get across to you all you needed to make money ,you see in painting business there are things you must get wright there things you must know very well and ones you have known them , I bet you money will flow constantly to you. I will be given out free stuff on what you need to know to get started .

1 Like

Re: How To Make 500k In House Painting And Paint Production. by Mathias2015(m): 8:47am On Nov 02, 2019
Waiting
Re: How To Make 500k In House Painting And Paint Production. by 17lee(m): 8:51am On Nov 02, 2019
You see in painting business, you must know two major things
1, you must get the skill

2, you must get the contract

I will do my best to give in dept explanation to the two mentioned above .
Re: How To Make 500k In House Painting And Paint Production. by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 02, 2019
Following
Re: How To Make 500k In House Painting And Paint Production. by Cocotini: 11:13am On Nov 02, 2019
Following. Just saw this thread
Re: How To Make 500k In House Painting And Paint Production. by 17lee(m): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
I said for you to make reasonable money in painting business, you must know and understand the words mentioned above that is the SKILL & CONTRACT.Now let put the skills a side because that is a bit lenghten, let talk on the contract because that is where money comes from.
CONTRACT .you must know how to write proposal that your client will not able resist I mean proposal that guarantee your client approval this is simple you don't need to go to Harvard before you can do that , you just need to let your client now why the job must be given to you not any other person.in your proposal your client must nkow that you are a professional even if you are not because you can engage the service of a professional after you have secure the contract but you must convince your client to see you a professional in the field. I will give you more tips on that , I wants more people register their presence to know that I am not just talking to air.
Re: How To Make 500k In House Painting And Paint Production. by 17lee(m): 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
Let your client know you know what you are saying tell him you can identify high quality paints that can last longer let him know that you can combine colors let him know that you can choose colors for him if he will not mind let him know that you are a professional in applying paints on any surface, let him know as a professional that you are good even in paints production that you can even produce for him on demand. Include sample picture of your previous projects the one you did for somebody, if you do not have any don't worry just take sample picture of any beautiful house that you can find around and present it in your proposal just make sure that you win that contract. I will write more on that when i come back.
Re: How To Make 500k In House Painting And Paint Production. by 17lee(m): 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
Also in your proposal give him your cotation let him know the quantity of paint that is needed give him price of different types of paints,give him price for high quality paints and low quality one let him compare and choose but make sure your cotation is not on the high side because you should know you will have competitor.If you are making cotation for a two bedroom flat it goes between .......I will be back.
Re: How To Make 500k In House Painting And Paint Production. by 17lee(m): 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2019
Oh i am sorry for keeping you all waiting for so long, i will make sure i make it up.you see i need to attend to a project very urgent.
I saied for you to handle a project of two bedroom flat ,this is what will cost you, calcuculatr the number of paonts bucket that will be needed both in and out ,normally o room of 12*12 will take between twp three small pints bucket multiply by the numbers of room the kichen and store together equate a room the sitting room in most cases is between one and half to two rooms , so when calculate in that way you should having about 15 small paints buckets make sure you add one or two more buckets in case of shortage.i will be back.
Re: How To Make 500k In House Painting And Paint Production. by 17lee(m): 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
When you are true with the material ,you will need to put in your own workmanship normally a room of 12*12 is charge by a painter at #2500 depending on location some even charge as murch as #5000 a room .you will figure out wether you will do the job on your own or wether you will need to get the service of a pinter you shoul also understand that if you call a painter he will take from yoir profit normally a two bedroom flat should not take you more than two days if you are good and fast in the job but a situation when the owner need urgent job you just have get additional hands. I will back.
Re: How To Make 500k In House Painting And Paint Production. by konews: 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: How To Make 500k In House Painting And Paint Production. by Valuepaints20(m): 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
'We are a paint manufacturing company offering wide and affordable range of colorful paints. For half a decade, our chemical engineering based conglomerate in Nigeria has achieved a hard-earned reputation for excellent manufacturing, chemical process designs, business practices and products’ quality with its operational offices at the bustling metropolis across the states of Nigeria.'

(1) (Reply)

RAW GOLD Sellers Needed Urgently / Services On Offer From Access Nigeria Consulting Inc / Investors Are Needed In Clothing Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.