Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,655 members, 7,955,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

My Experience With A Jammed Public Toilet Door - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Experience With A Jammed Public Toilet Door (341 Views)

When We Say A Toilet Cleaner Abroad Is Better Than Bank Manager In Nigeria / Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet / Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A Jammed Public Toilet Door by emtok(m): 9:33am On Nov 02, 2019
I was pressed and rushed towards a public toilet to take a pee, but upon getting to the door it was locked, or so I assumed. I tried the lock only once but since it didn't open, I assumed someone must have locked it from behind. I retreated, but someone else walked past, turned the knob and pushed the open. The door only jammed and needed an extra push. The other fellow knew the 'formula' to get it opened while I was retreating in assumption. Since it's a public toilet I assumed.... Assumptions!

Sometimes we expect or assume a door to be locked that we don't push hard enough to get it opened. We simply retreat at the first failed trial. What door of opportunity are you trying to get opened? Push harder, it's only jammed for the moment. The formula is to keep pushing..
https://www.objectivegist.com.ng/2019/11/the-jammed-public-toilet-door.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Jammed Public Toilet Door by emtok(m): 11:40am On Nov 02, 2019
buyfromalaba:
Nice and true.

But we have been pushing harder since time in which no much result.

Remember GRACE & LUCK.

At ALABA INTERNATIONAL MARKET ( The most original and reliable place to get your choice Electrical/Electronics/Imported Furniture product at an affordable rate )

That you are where you are is still a result of your pushing hard... Stay true to it!

All the best in your business

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me MATURED MINDS ONLY / Clean Iphone 6 For Sale In Port Harcourt / Governor Ganduje Re-appoints Anthony Oneya As S.S.A Lagos Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.