Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Please Advice Me MATURED MINDS ONLY - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Advice Me MATURED MINDS ONLY (326 Views)

This Happened In My New Work Place. Please advice / My Salary Is Way Lower Than My Colleagues, I Am In Pains!! (please Advice) / My Employer Does Not Want Me To Leave - Please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me MATURED MINDS ONLY by phoneaide: 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
Have been working in an Establishment for sometime now, this is a one woman establishment and i am directly under the Proprietress.
She is the type that may be happy with you today and the next minute you are her worst enemy, thats how her mood changes.
I got employed in the establishment around July 2018 after searching for job for over 2 years without making any headway then i came across this job.
For sometime i notice everything i do irritates her and she is always threatening with sack.
A week ago she called me to her office and told me plain that this year is already gone, i should choose either to work with her or use the exit door.
Her behavior has been draining me mentally and sometimes i want to call it quit but anytime i remember the pains i went through in securing the job and the times i was jobless i just cant summon the courage to quit.
Please what should i do?
Re: Please Advice Me MATURED MINDS ONLY by ZiriMane(m): 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
Do what would give you happiness
Re: Please Advice Me MATURED MINDS ONLY by Abfinest007(m): 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
start looking for another job don wait until you are sack
Re: Please Advice Me MATURED MINDS ONLY by Tobinrobin(m): 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
Sorry you have to go through all of that. Well start sending applications for better jobs, you might get lucky at least now you got some experience
Re: Please Advice Me MATURED MINDS ONLY by budaatum: 2:22am On Dec 06, 2019
Abfinest007:
start looking for another job don wait until you are sack
I hope he started long ago!

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Craft CV For Free / Azure Administrator AZ-103 Certification / Inquiry Between Landover And Lagos Aviation Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.