Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

David Haye Vs Audley Harrison And Legendary Manny Pacquiao Vs Antonio Margarito - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Haye Vs Audley Harrison And Legendary Manny Pacquiao Vs Antonio Margarito (1973 Views)

Nigerian: Chinedu Harrison breaks Guinness Book of Record (Pic+Video) / Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing / David Vs Goliath - Tiny David Haye (6ft 3) Beats Giant Russian (7ft 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Haye Vs Audley Harrison And Legendary Manny Pacquiao Vs Antonio Margarito by chamotex(m): 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2010
cold:

ok rnd 3 looks promising.Whoa Harrison goes down.it's all ova,just lyk that.Dayum i didn't even get value for my money  angry angry

Exactly my point
£15 for this bulls[i]h[/i]it? angry angry angry angry
I'm seriously pissed.
Re: David Haye Vs Audley Harrison And Legendary Manny Pacquiao Vs Antonio Margarito by mystikal(m): 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2010
So my £14.99 didnt give me more. What was I expecting anyway.

Haye/Klitschko bout will be the day. . . .
Re: David Haye Vs Audley Harrison And Legendary Manny Pacquiao Vs Antonio Margarito by ElRazur: 11:44pm On Nov 13, 2010
I want to believe this.   .   .

76. At 10:28pm on 13 Nov 2010, Norman Conquest wrote:

well, what can you say? I think the whole thing was fixed from day one and staged thereafter, Harrison didn't throw a single punch, he was probably paid to play a human punch bag with no right of reply

two words, british mafia, sir

Seriously, is Hayes THAT good that no one punch was thrown back at him?  
Re: David Haye Vs Audley Harrison And Legendary Manny Pacquiao Vs Antonio Margarito by Dosman(m): 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2010
This has gone Haye's way,we will be hoping to see him take on the Klitschkos,

The fight with the Klitschkos has not been successful largely due to the clause the brothers always want which is ;you will have to fight the other brother if you defeat the first one and if you defeat d second brother then you will fight the first brother again.This is aside d fact that they will collect larger share of the fund generated, but with haye's belt he shuld be able to negotiate for 50-50
Re: David Haye Vs Audley Harrison And Legendary Manny Pacquiao Vs Antonio Margarito by cold(m): 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2010
mystikal:

So my £14.99 didnt give me more. What was I expecting anyway.

Haye/Klitschko bout will be the day. . . .
Yes o!I agree intotality.But was it really fair for the ref to just end the fight prematurely

ElRazur:

I want to believe this.   .   .
Seriously, is Hayes THAT good that no one punch was thrown back at him?  
I'm thinkin along the same line.Until i see that Haye Klistschko match.I don't blv a word frm this British press
Re: David Haye Vs Audley Harrison And Legendary Manny Pacquiao Vs Antonio Margarito by chamotex(m): 11:54pm On Nov 13, 2010
cold:

Yes o!I agree intotality.But was it really fair for the ref to just end the fight prematurely

It wasn't ended prematurely.
Thats the rule of boxing.

The ref has the power to stop the fight if a fighter cannot defend himself any longer or exposing himself to danger . . . especially in the heavyweight decision where punches are more dangerous, ferocious and harder.

It could have been worse for Audley if the ref never stopped it there and then.
Re: David Haye Vs Audley Harrison And Legendary Manny Pacquiao Vs Antonio Margarito by cold(m): 11:59pm On Nov 13, 2010
^^Yh i feel u.But seriously i don't think the Klistchkos will ever agree to a 50-50 share of the spoils of any fight.Haye wld hav to accept a compromise if he wants to hav that fight
Re: David Haye Vs Audley Harrison And Legendary Manny Pacquiao Vs Antonio Margarito by chamotex(m): 12:07am On Nov 14, 2010
cold:

^^Yh i feel u.But seriously i don't think the Klistchkos will ever agree to a 50-50 share of the spoils of any fight.Haye wld hav to accept a compromise if he wants to hav that fight

Haye shouldn't accept any compromise . . . no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
Haye is just not anybody . . . he is a WORLD CHAMPION, so why should he take the fight on their terms?

Let them keep fighting the bums they fight everytime . . . . . they wont have any legacy in the sport.
Even Mike Tyson has not been elected into the Hall of Fame yet.
Who else is there to fight in the division? Only Haye.
They are just embarrassing themselves fighting people like Peters and other bums.

If I was Haye, its 50/50 or no deal.

Cant wait for the Pacman fight later though . . . .that should make up for this bore my eyes just witnessed. grin grin grin
Re: David Haye Vs Audley Harrison And Legendary Manny Pacquiao Vs Antonio Margarito by cold(m): 12:25am On Nov 14, 2010
Haha funny u mentioned Peters,that dude embarrassed me plenty.In any event i see those bruvas stayin at the top cuz they aint ready to giv Haye the time of day wiv that 50-50 thang.
I'm still chillin at home,waitin for that Pacman bout 'to make up for that bore my eyes just witnessed' cool
Re: David Haye Vs Audley Harrison And Legendary Manny Pacquiao Vs Antonio Margarito by chic2pimp(m): 3:00am On Nov 14, 2010
Can't believe you lot actually paid the sky subscription fee to watch Audley "A Farce" Harrison. Every knows Fraudley is nothin but a big joke who has been living off his Sydney Olympic Gold Medal.
Re: David Haye Vs Audley Harrison And Legendary Manny Pacquiao Vs Antonio Margarito by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 14, 2010
Ahhahhahahahah
So, this mediocre bout would've been the reason for missing last night's owambe.
LOL, thank heavens

Truth be told, Audley Harrison just wanted to get paid.
Re: David Haye Vs Audley Harrison And Legendary Manny Pacquiao Vs Antonio Margarito by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 14, 2010
^^^^ I see you are having fun! cool cool
Re: David Haye Vs Audley Harrison And Legendary Manny Pacquiao Vs Antonio Margarito by e36991: 11:17am On Nov 14, 2010
David Haye vs Audley Harrison

13th of November, 2010 M.E.N Arena, Manchester, UK

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh4YkfhBkrQ?fs=1&hl=en_GB[/flash]
Re: David Haye Vs Audley Harrison And Legendary Manny Pacquiao Vs Antonio Margarito by binhozie(m): 1:21am On Nov 16, 2010
Haye will be knocked out cold against any klitschko. . .
I cease to watch any more haye fights against anyone else but a klitschko. .
The british press are one of a kind, they get you into all sorts of trouble by making you feel you got what it takes
Look at what they did to my boy Hatton. . .now he in rehab grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leo Messi With Uefa Cup While Eating Breakfast / Lionel Messy's Wife Expecting Their Third Child: "A Baby Boy:" - Antonella / Ball Possession On League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.