Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher (35684 Views)

"How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti / Abubakar Shekau Threatens Sheikh Gumi In New Audio / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by golddare: 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
He is scared. I guessed the man must have hit them if not he wont be ranting. God will catch you and your terrorists group very soon.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by AlphaStyles(m): 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
nasirujj:

Yes I have no problem with that, cos Allah doesn't have child nor wife. So we are not worshiping thesame things.
so the Allah that created human beings out of dust
Create angels out of nothing is not capable of creating his own son unless he sleeps with a woman eh?

10 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
If that man has been releasing "audio" message lately even when its necessary for him to put up an appearance to boast his group morale in order to demoralise ISWAP and the Nigerian Army, then it's becoming clear that something is wrong.
Chairman has died.. Who is Shekau if not for dirty politics ? Baghadi was no match for the US marines.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by Dalby(m): 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Those of us here in Borno ain't scared of Bokoharam anymore because they have been subdued by the Military and ISWAP faction.

What we fear now is ISWAP who don't release audio messages but are now in control 5 LGAs in Borno North senatorial zone.

That name Al-Barnarwi cool

Please which LGAs are those

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by fk002: 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
Abubakar Al shakawi is not Shekau dont confuse us pls, shekau is dead and they replace him.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by Jaqenhghar: 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by fk002: 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
SamJed:
I stand to be corrected but it seems this groups are practising the true form of Islam that is Islam as written in the Quran. They stand so bold quoting the Quran giving quotations to defend their stance. Also for the former leader of ISIS to be a PhD holder in Islamic studies, it shows that he knows what he is doing.....from my own point of view, this guys are not daft, they are actually following instructions in their book

So what about the millions of muslims that are not radical, which book were they following all this while?
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
Ur errotic point lack merits and therefore discarded have u ever heard of christianity state . Must u use fabricated and unpollished lies to justify d obvious mediocrity in ur religion?
Dis people knw wat dey r doing dey r following ur purported religion of peace to d letter.
Patrioticman007:
The statements are erratic, this is not Islam. These Boko boys are justs like the crusaders of the Roman Catholic church, killing people for Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
Imagine a religion dat bliv in holy war jihad or wat is two crossed sword doing in ur religion signal/logo

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by engrfaruq(m): 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
Bulama Bukarti was the SUG President in BUK while I was schooling there. The man is fearless and determined.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by shineeye1: 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
Two people have two different interpretations of their Allah and Qur'an. One of the two says Allah will judge, in one breadh. In the next breath, he is threatening to kill the other for having a different interpretation from his own. So, he has suddenly assumed the role of the Allah who he claimed will judge!
Demented Devils!!!
Only the annihilation of these religious lunatics can bring peace. Shekau and his colony of madmen must be extinguished by all means humanly possible for peace to be restored. You can never contemplate dialogue with lunatics.

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by Germi9: 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
SamJed:
I stand to be corrected but it seems this groups are practising the true form of Islam that is Islam as written in the Quran. They stand so bold quoting the Quran giving quotations to defend their stance. Also for the former leader of ISIS to be a PhD holder in Islamic studies, it shows that he knows what he is doing.....from my own point of view, this guys are not daft, they are actually following instructions in their book
The book of doom

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by chimaobinelson(m): 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
This man is an honest and obedient follower of the truest Hadith and personal life of the prophet Mohammed.

forget all this rebranded interpreters and preachers round us deceiving and trynna repaint a clearly written text and blantant truth of islam.

the prophet wasnt under any law of any country, but he rather subdue the corrupt laws and enact the law of Sharia which brought peace to the then world.

according to the warlord prophet mohammed, "jihad is recommended for every muslims". But this vain preachers will tell you, "its not literally 'jihad'".

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by webngnews: 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by mauriceju2(m): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
Islam and Muslims - the most stupid and foolish things on the solar system
The audio technologies and almost everything aiding their life are from Western education.
Buhari their chief sponsor children and families second home is the Western world

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
Allah kill you there.. . Fool!!!
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by shineeye1: 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
mauriceju2:
Islam and Muslims - the most stupid and foolish things on the solar system
The audio technologies and almost everything aiding their life are from Western education.
Buhari their chief sponsor children and families second home is the Western world

They will not be satisfied until we return with their dumb-asses back to the stone age!

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by TommyAnthem(m): 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
That was before, if you notice, they have stopped killing him.
Ayaaso:

They kill him every year.. But somehow he always finds a way to resurrect
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by kikake: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

Sacred-cow Shekau will keep releasing audio messages after his audio-defeat by the FG, because some vampires are feeding fat on the ministry of BH affairs.

When the Government is ready, it will know how to convert all the aimless wandering about of the peripatetic president to Russia and rest, into getting aid to fight terrorism and insurgency.

For now, lets continue absorbing the repentant terrorists back into the society. That kind of benevolence from the government should melt the hearts of Shekau and his armies, so that, they would surrender to the government for the good gesture shown unto them. Trash.

Southern Nigeria's political class is waiting for Boko Haram to consume all of Nigeria, then it will be too late to pull southern Nigeria out of Nigeria.

Boko Haram says it's fighting for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, the same Sharia criminal laws adopted by the 12 northern Nigeria states beginning 1999.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by shineeye1: 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
chimaobinelson:
This man is an honest and obedient follower of the truest Hadith and personal life of the prophet Mohammed.

forget all this rebranded interpreters and preachers round us deceiving and trynna repaint a clearly written text and blantant truth of islam.

the prophet wasnt under any law of any country, but he rather subdue the corrupt laws and enact the law of Sharia which brought peace to the then world.

according to the warlord prophet mohammed, "jihad is recommended for every muslims". But this vain preachers will tell you, "its not literally 'jihad'".

Bloody men are unmistakably and constantly men of lesser intellect and intelligence. Little wonder those vampires lead the rear in science and technology. They will remain inferior until Messiah returns...that is a secured long-placed curse on them

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by Kenturkey048(m): 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
SamJed:
you chop well brother..I keep telling people this same thing ...boko guys are very correct from their end of understanding..to them what they are doing is the means of salvation and purification..
I once listened to a repented terrorist,who backed up all their excesses with Koran verses....
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by shineeye1: 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
kikake:

Southern Nigeria's political class is waiting for Boko Haram to consume all of Nigeria, then it will be too late to pull southern Nigeria out of Nigeria.

Boko Haram says it's fighting for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, the same Sharia criminal laws adopted by the 12 northern Nigeria states beginning 1999.

Boko haram is not even satisfied with the sharia operating in the12 northern states, if not they would settle in one of them to live their low lives. What they are protesting is the secular Constitution of Nigeria. It is an abomination for Muslim to live under law which supersedes the Qur'an! In order words, other faiths have no right to a non Islamic life where Muslim exist! It is actually a religious lunacy of " live and let die"! Every Muslim is sympathetic to this lunacy! The jihad fundamental Muslim goes beyond mere sympathy to this course by fighting , maiming and killing to actualize their Utopia. Islam is incompatible with world peace! The world must expunge Islam to secure peace. This is the acid truth, no one wants to proclaim...

5 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by najib632(m): 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
SamJed:
I swear by Allah if bokoharam was right they would have succeeded in their cause. These people killed more muslims than any other group. If he truly has knowledge then he should have refuted the books written against him instead of threatning the writer. He is not ashamed, his own fellow comrades deserted him because of how he kills innocent people. Let him show us in the Qur'an where Allah instructed the muslims to forcefully convert people to islam and kill innocent people and fellow muslims and rape women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by shineeye1: 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
Many have tried to create a new Islam of Peace out of the Qur'an but no sooner have they settled with their peaceful creation than a violent uprising erupt from their midst. It is impossible for Islam to sustain peace in this world simply because it was sown with the seed of blood and sword. It cannot beget otherwise.
Mark the words of the Master: those who live by the Sword shall die by the Sword! It is an immutable curse!

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by rexchazy(m): 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
In the name of Allah I greet you all Nairalanders. May his peace be upon you all. Useless Allah

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
Religion and it's crap in the olden days it was Christianity that was the problem now it is Islam. PS are those guys in Ireland still killing themselves over a "big man in the sky" who doesn't give a flying fvck about them.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by Yusman316(m): 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
Ayodelejohn2018:
Ur errotic point lack merits and therefore discarded have u ever heard of christianity state . Must u use fabricated and unpollished lies to justify d obvious mediocrity in ur religion?
Dis people knw wat dey r doing dey r following ur purported religion of peace to d letter.
Guy I'm not one to trade argument with people when it comes to religious issues. But know this, Europe was once a Christian kingdom, until they Christians believed they have found something better to replace Christianity, (capitalism).
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by bluke(m): 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Those of us here in Borno ain't scared of Bokoharam anymore because they have been subdued by the Military and ISWAP faction.

What we fear now is ISWAP who don't release audio messages but are now in control 5 LGAs in Borno North senatorial zone.

That name Al-Barnarwi cool

you live in fool's paradise.
you will soon relocate to cameroun
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by Solorrman(m): 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
SamJed:
We never justify killing anybody without reason but u need to know that even shekau that we Muslim hated the most is closer to God than u,because u are totally following west while real God follows east u are never close with only 3 sentences u are doomed more than idol worshippers and i urge u to go and unknot the complex shirt in ur religion then come back and talk of shekau. Shekau is not a Muslim but u are very related to him than us,ur situation is mocking and degrading God himself while shekau mocked and degrade innocent people. U follow a guy called Jesus Christ and u bragged all the time against north that u are educated but failed to use ur brain to see plain truth. Jesus was the only said God in history of mankind to be having anus and penix,i never heard a God ,living God having penix,eat food and goes to toilet than Jesus Christ. All Muslims must accept Jesus to be fully Muslim but we do believe he was just a prophet that was born miraculously and was also a messiah but never a God. God is above having penix and visiting toilet,infact no one can kill God the almighty only fools would believe that,a God can not cry,a God never wrestle because he is not a comedian and lastly only an insane would believe by only dancing and singing u are going to heaven as if God is ur uncle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by Solorrman(m): 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
noisy45:
Useless religion grin
Christianity is the dump ass religion that i ever heard in my life. Only a monkey would believe somebody that get follow come anus and penix to be God almighty. Jesus Christ was the only said God that eats food had penix and anus and went to toilet or can u prove a guy that eats food never shitt ? Ask ur pastor who usually drink ogogoro and palm wine,ask them is it not degrading,shameful and uncalled for a God to go to toilet,cry like a baby ? Even Indian idols do not depict penix or vagina on the idol they worship,only a very sick person can agree a God can be given birth touching vagina,Jesus Christ was the only God that came out from vagina. So go and solve ur abracadabra before u talk about some other religion.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
nasirujj:

Yes I have no problem with that, cos Allah doesn't have child nor wife. So we are not worshiping thesame things.

Have you read the famous book " Who is this Allah" ? That book supported what you wrote here.

The God that have children cannot be killing innocent children and creating nuisance all over the world.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by shineeye1: 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
Solorrman:
We never justify killing anybody without reason but u need to know that even shekau that we Muslim hated the most is closer to God than u,because u are totally following west while real God follows east u are never close with only 3 sentences u are doomed more than idol worshippers and i urge u to go and unknot the complex shirt in ur religion then come back and talk of shekau. Shekau is not a Muslim but u are very related to him than us,ur situation is mocking and degrading God himself while shekau mocked and degrade innocent people. U follow a guy called Jesus Christ and u bragged all the time against north that u are educated but failed to use ur brain to see plain truth. Jesus was the only said God in history of mankind to be having anus and penix,i never heard a God ,living God having penix,eat food and goes to toilet than Jesus Christ. All Muslims must accept Jesus to be fully Muslim but we do believe he was just a prophet that was born miraculously and was also a messiah but never a God. God is above having penix and visiting toilet,infact no one can kill God the almighty only fools would believe that,a God can not cry,a God never wrestle because he is not a comedian and lastly only an insane would believe by only dancing and singing u are going to heaven as if God is ur uncle

You are evidently confused as aptly portrayed in your writing. The Jesus Christ you referred to as one guy is the same Jesus you later claimed is your prophet and Messiah!
You know about man who has peniss and goes to toilet but you cannot know about man who is glorified until God's mind is revealed to you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Timi Frank To Buhari: Your Speech Worse Than COVID-19 / 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.