Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher (35682 Views)

"How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti / Abubakar Shekau Threatens Sheikh Gumi In New Audio / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by Obason22(m): 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
who send bukarti msg
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by nasirujj(m): 7:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
so the Allah that created human beings out of dust
Create angels out of nothing is not capable of creating his own son unless he sleeps with a woman eh?

What's your problem, Adam was created without father nor mother, so Allah is capable of doing everything he created Jesus without father. According to the bibble, Moses, Joseph, Abraham even you I know you are son of God according to bibble, what's different about calling Jesus son too, don't quote John 3:16 for me cos that word begotten have been removed by Christian scholars of the highest eminent from different Christian denominations, not Muslim scholars ooo. Go back to RSV and check John 3:16 that word begotten is not
there.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by Blakpot: 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2019
Patrioticman007:
The statements are erratic, this is not Islam. These Boko boys are justs like the crusaders of the Roman Catholic church, killing people for Jesus.

Correction my friend. Killing for the pope not for Jesus. There is nothing in Jesus teachings that anyone can use to justify any sort of violence or even ill will towards another.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by AlphaStyles(m): 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
nasirujj:

What's your problem, Adam was created without father nor mother, so Allah is capable of doing everything he created Jesus without father. According to the bibble, Moses, Joseph, Abraham even you I know you are son of God according to bibble, what's different about calling Jesus son too, don't quote John 3:16 for me cos that word begotten have been removed by Christian scholars of the highest eminent from different Christian denominations, not Muslim scholars ooo. Go back to RSV and check John 3:16 that word begotten is not
there.
is this the same John 3:16 u are running from? RSV says only son so

How is Jesus not God's son? Now read the full chapter and re-challenge me

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by olayinka63: 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
SamJed:
I stand to be corrected but it seems this groups are practising the true form of Islam that is Islam as written in the Quran. They stand so bold quoting the Quran giving quotations to defend their stance. Also for the former leader of ISIS to be a PhD holder in Islamic studies, it shows that he knows what he is doing.....from my own point of view, this guys are not daft, they are actually following instructions in their book
This is how your type get brainwashed and this is because of your IGNORANCE. Because they quote Quran Verse means they are correct? What if they give it meaning which is not the meaning it should be or what if they are applying the quoted verse wrongly?. Bro don't say they are on the right path. Never

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
Yesterday Nnomby fugitive leader of IPOD, one of the proscribed terrorist groups in Nigeria issued a threat against the serving governor of Ebonyi state Gov Umahi.

May the gods of our land help us in this our Africa!
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by Deepthoughts: 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
References:

https://dailynigerian.com/shekau-releases-new-audio-message-threatens-nigerian-boko-haram-researcher-bulama-bukarti/

There is something I noticed,shekau has repeated times without number that they are following the acts of prophet Mohammed n thus practising the right Islam but no Islamic scholar has proven him wrong only to keep claiming that they are true Muslims!,for those of you who always ask what Boko Haram wants, shekau has answered you today,they are fighting for the establishment of an Islamic state where the quran will be the Constitution n final law.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by Dasilva10: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Those of us here in Borno ain't scared of Bokoharam anymore because they have been subdued by the Military and ISWAP faction.

What we fear now is ISWAP who don't release audio messages but are now in control 5 LGAs in Borno North senatorial zone.

That name Al-Barnarwi cool

ISWAP? 5 local government areas?

Can't we just have a massive deployment of soldiers down there with the sars officers taking the front stage?
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by Cutehector(m): 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
nasirujj:

Yes I have no problem with that, cos Allah doesn't have child nor wife. So we are not worshiping thesame things.
boko haram member spotted
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by Dasilva10: 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
If I were to be Buhari I would tell those civilians near Boko Haram area to evacuate anybody wey remain na em sabi tell Chad and co to block those borders tell Navy to hold up lake Chad tell army to push in and Airforce should rain terror from the skies if u like no leave if I bomb u eeh make no nonsense UN come dy cry war crimes or human rights violation

You nailed it, brother.

But, before doing this, he should reappoint a new set of defence directors, which includes; the chief of army/Naval/Air staff, Chief of Defence staff/Minister for defence and so on.

2. He should get into a bilateral agreement with Russia or Isreal as the USA are already known to be greedy when it comes to such agreements.

3. He should make all the senior Army officers come swear an oath against the nation's betrayal, using the Quran, Bible and the traditional deities that widely recognized by our culture/heritage.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by Ojiofor: 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
Please make una allow SheCow practice the tradition of his 6th century prophet inside Sambisa.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by AlphaStyles(m): 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
Dasilva10:

You nailed it, brother.

But, before doing this, he should reappoint a new set of defence directors, which includes; the chief of army/Naval/Air staff, Chief of Defence staff/Minister for defence and so on.

2. He should get into a bilateral agreement with Russia or Isreal as the USA are already known to be greedy when it comes to such agreements.

3. He should make all the senior Army officers come swear an oath against the nation's betrayal, using the Quran, Bible and the traditional deities that widely recognized by our culture/heritage.

US nowadays Dy fall hand so Russia is not a bad idea but u see Israel na US Dy control Dem so e no go possible instead China should replace them and interms of new appointment na to sack and appoint new one's

Na we dy dull if to say I be commander in chief eeh I for nuke the whole sambisa forest burn e every fvking soul in it because this Boko Haram of a thing is just useless and annoying

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by iamloski(m): 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
SamJed:
I stand to be corrected but it seems this groups are practising the true form of Islam that is Islam as written in the Quran. They stand so bold quoting the Quran giving quotations to defend their stance. Also for the former leader of ISIS to be a PhD holder in Islamic studies, it shows that he knows what he is doing.....from my own point of view, this guys are not daft, they are actually following instructions in their book
islam is a religion of terror.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 03, 2019
Patrioticman007:
The statements are erratic, this is not Islam. These Boko boys are justs like the crusaders of the Roman Catholic church, killing people for Jesus.
Roman Catholic? Don't say what you don't know!
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 03, 2019
noisy45:
Useless religion grin
the world without Islam, would have been a very peaceful one.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by abdullahi45: 1:58am On Nov 03, 2019
SamJed:

First, having a PhD in Islamic or Arabic studies doesn't confer one to be a good believer, we have non-muslims who do.

Secondly, the true form of Islam is clear, and doesn't preach terrorism nor excessiveness as opposed to what we see terrorist organizations do today.

Lastly, don't forget the man revealing all the excesses of Boko Haram is also a Muslim and he quotes the Qur'an to explain and counter their excesses.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by abdullahi45: 2:10am On Nov 03, 2019
Blakpot:

Correction my friend. Killing for the pope not for Jesus. There is nothing in Jesus teachings that anyone can use to justify any sort of violence or even ill will towards another.

Nothing in prophet Muhammad (SAW) teachings also justifies violence. Book Haram are extremists and that's apparent enough. Even Islam has etiquettes in the time of war. Only soldiers should be challenged, no young, female or non-combatants should be combatted. No nature should be destroyed. Is boko Haram doing the same?

See below link for more info if truly you are interested in the truth, you can likewise do your own research
https://ilmfeed.com/8-rules-of-engagement-taught-by-the-prophet-muhammad/
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by abdullahi45: 2:11am On Nov 03, 2019
abdullahi45:

First, having a PhD in Islamic or Arabic studies doesn't confer one to be a good believer, we have non-muslims who do.

Secondly, the true form of Islam is clear, and doesn't preach terrorism nor excessiveness as opposed to what we see terrorist organizations do today.

Lastly, don't forget the man revealing all the excesses of Boko Haram is also a Muslim and he quotes the Qur'an to explain and counter their excesses.

See below link for more info if truly you are interested in the truth, you can likewise do your own research
https://ilmfeed.com/8-rules-of-engagement-taught-by-the-prophet-muhammad/
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by noisy45(m): 3:36am On Nov 03, 2019
justbusy:

Seriously
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by Seetto: 3:36am On Nov 03, 2019
Solorrman:
We never justify killing anybody without reason but u need to know that even shekau that we Muslim hated the most is closer to God than u,because u are totally following west while real God follows east u are never close with only 3 sentences u are doomed more than idol worshippers and i urge u to go and unknot the complex shirt in ur religion then come back and talk of shekau. Shekau is not a Muslim but u are very related to him than us,ur situation is mocking and degrading God himself while shekau mocked and degrade innocent people. U follow a guy called Jesus Christ and u bragged all the time against north that u are educated but failed to use ur brain to see plain truth. Jesus was the only said God in history of mankind to be having anus and penix,i never heard a God ,living God having penix,eat food and goes to toilet than Jesus Christ. All Muslims must accept Jesus to be fully Muslim but we do believe he was just a prophet that was born miraculously and was also a messiah but never a God. God is above having penix and visiting toilet,infact no one can kill God the almighty only fools would believe that,a God can not cry,a God never wrestle because he is not a comedian and lastly only an insane would believe by only dancing and singing u are going to heaven as if God is ur uncle
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by Seetto: 3:52am On Nov 03, 2019
Cutehector:
All I know is that God almighty is not The Allah you claim you worship.
And the one you worship was an illusionist confused white orangutan monkey that was disgraceful strip unclad and heavily tortured and nailed on a tree alongside condemned thieves disappointedly crying to himself or whom could save him from death, how on earth a man you beg for saviour could not save himself from being nailed on a tree by his own creatures after fasting and praying for 40 days and night to himself or whom could save himself from death.

Jesus the son of Mary is a messenger of God the messenger of whom has passed away and his mother is a saintly woman and they both used to eat earthly food, see how we make the revelation clear to them, see how they turned away, Quoted from the holy Quran.

Only Christianity in the history of mankind has a God with anus and penis. grin cheesy
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by Seetto: 3:57am On Nov 03, 2019
justbusy:
And the stupid white men that killed 80million Africans during the slave era, and the wicked white souls that mutilated and wiped Australian aborigines race from existence are Muslims shai, your head dey pain, these are the wicked white unrepentant vampires that package one illusionist white monkey God for you to worship..
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by Fallenhunter: 8:00am On Nov 03, 2019
Solorrman:
We never justify killing anybody without reason but u need to know that even shekau that we Muslim hated the most is closer to God than u,because u are totally following west while real God follows east u are never close with only 3 sentences u are doomed more than idol worshippers and i urge u to go and unknot the complex shirt in ur religion then come back and talk of shekau. Shekau is not a Muslim but u are very related to him than us,ur situation is mocking and degrading God himself while shekau mocked and degrade innocent people. U follow a guy called Jesus Christ and u bragged all the time against north that u are educated but failed to use ur brain to see plain truth. Jesus was the only said God in history of mankind to be having anus and penix,i never heard a God ,living God having penix,eat food and goes to toilet than Jesus Christ. All Muslims must accept Jesus to be fully Muslim but we do believe he was just a prophet that was born miraculously and was also a messiah but never a God. God is above having penix and visiting toilet,infact no one can kill God the almighty only fools would believe that,a God can not cry,a God never wrestle because he is not a comedian and lastly only an insane would believe by only dancing and singing u are going to heaven as if God is ur uncle

So Shekau, a man who murders children and has killed many thousands of muslims is closer to Allah than someone innocent just because that person follows the west? Is Islam mad or are you mad ? Find me where in the Quran it says that someone that follows the west is worse than someone that kills innocents. By that logic China which is killing Uyghur muslims is good because they follow the east. If according to islam someone very evil is above someone good just because that evil person follows the east and the good person follows the west, then islam is a very odd religion.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by kdmi(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2019
I don't believed northerners with boko haram, since during election they were able to mobilised there people to vote buhari with massive vote in all the so crisis area
Means that they are living peaceful

Or when ever they are attack they run with there voters card

Or both government and boko haram reached agreement on how to vote buhari

Or those killed later resurrected and vote buhari

Who is now fooling us?
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by nasirujj(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2019
AlphaStyles:
is this the same John 3:16 u are running from? RSV says only son so

How is Jesus not God's son? Now read the full chapter and re-challenge me

That's why bubble is full of discrepancy, I have a question for you. Are a son of God. Answer me then we continue the argument.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by nasirujj(m): 8:59am On Nov 03, 2019
Cutehector:
boko haram member spotted

You and BHT have one thing in common, cos both of you believe that Islam is a religion of war. How can you stereotype using small percentage of Muslim, every religion have bad eggs, even Saudi Arabia are fighting ISIS which you no BHT are loyal to, for the sake of argument let's say BHT are 2% of Muslim's in Nigeria, so you mean they are doing the right thing and they know the religion better than the 98%. You believe in their ideology where's I opposed it, so you are the real BHT.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by AlphaStyles(m): 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
nasirujj:

That's why bubble is full of discrepancy, I have a question for you. Are a son of God. Answer me then we continue the argument.
which one be Are a son of God?
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by IamAtikulate: 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
AlphaStyles:
If I were to be Buhari I would tell those civilians near Boko Haram area to evacuate anybody wey remain na em sabi tell Chad and co to block those borders tell Navy to hold up lake Chad tell army to push in and Airforce should rain terror from the skies if u like no leave if I bomb u eeh make no nonsense UN come dy cry war crimes or human rights violation
You mean rain terror from the sky with Alpha jets?
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by AlphaStyles(m): 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
IamAtikulate:

You mean rain terror from the sky with Alpha jets?
Yes alpha jets can be upgraded and equipped with weapons and air guns if u drop all ur bombs use the machine gun installed in the jet
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by IamAtikulate: 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
fk002:

So what about the millions of muslims that are not radical, which book were they following all this while?
All Moslems are radicals.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by IamAtikulate: 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
Solorrman:
Christianity is the dump ass religion that i ever heard in my life. Only a monkey would believe somebody that get follow come anus and penix to be God almighty. Jesus Christ was the only said God that eats food had penix and anus and went to toilet or can u prove a guy that eats food never shitt ? Ask ur pastor who usually drink ogogoro and palm wine,ask them is it not degrading,shameful and uncalled for a God to go to toilet,cry like a baby ? Even Indian idols do not depict penix or vagina on the idol they worship,only a very sick person can agree a God can be given birth touching vagina,Jesus Christ was the only God that came out from vagina. So go and solve ur abracadabra before u talk about some other religion.
A typical Moslem is violent. Pissful religion
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher by IamAtikulate: 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
abdullahi45:

How did Mohammed conquered Mecca?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) / Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) / Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.