Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway (28899 Views)

KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party / Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift / Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway by NwanyiOkpa(f): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
G
Re: Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway by GuestLog: 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
BlackCrainte:
Adekunle Gold is no longer having sense

Their are better ways to address a fan without being blunt and rude.

Na dem.

e-Beggers

1 Like

Re: Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway by Rolly22(m): 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
SaintHilary:
Well said @AdekunleGold

They think everyone will be like Tunde Head Nut

Where are the people that sing "Bless me sir" on Mompha's comment section today
If you want to get comment on your pics..Be good to people and get genuine love♡

Dont be like dem E-Money wey be say for every 1 "Nice Picture" Comment, There's 500 "Bless your boy sir"

You have said it all.
Re: Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway by Kul3ger(m): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
Why do I feel simi actually typed that
Re: Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
Sincerely I don't think begging Celebs on the internet is really about having money or not, it's about having respect for one's self.

I think it's utterly shameful the way 'we' beg our celebs online. There's no justifying it.
Re: Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway by Stillthebest: 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
kiss

Truth he said but until he becomes an upcoming artiste he won't understand the love he enjoys from the likes of the guy he thinks he is busy riding on.

No be one Naija artistes that don't invest is he again??

1 Like

Re: Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway by Gazzy88(m): 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
Fame has entered this dude's skull finish
Re: Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
Work for ur money.
Re: Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway by oodua1stson: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
2 things has happened to this guy......

1) ever since he got married his songs have become mediocre. He has fallen way below his lofty standards.

2) he has become arrogant. Both him and his wife. Dunno maybe its pressure of marriage or he just had the arrogance in him and it just came out now.

3 Likes

Re: Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
My brothers hustle oo make dem no use your teeth do opener for village meeting tongue
Re: Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway by styless(f): 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
grin
Re: Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway by styless(f): 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
Audio Giveaway
Re: Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway by Kingbrown061: 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
I think is adenkule gold is rude SARS officers humiliating a married woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecm8VoCRmm4
Re: Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway by YorubaPrince: 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
aro1:
Thou he said the thruth,but the reply was harsh.. Him and simi are too raw on social media!

No. They're very realistic. 9ja pple needs such. They're too full of shit!
Re: Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway by Queenjuliette(f): 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
I am indifferent
First, I don't agree with Some Online beggers.
secondly, the guy just said "do giveaway for your followers" which doesn't guarantee him winning at the end of the day.
There's actually no big deal in "Doing Giveaway" this guys support you, buy your album, songs attend your concerts, Vote for you to win award(s) and all.
Re: Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway by JastSiryin(m): 6:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
aro1:
Thou he said the thruth,but the reply was harsh.. Him and simi are too raw on social media!
he he... Where else can passive aggressives express themselves? grin To be honest though some people deserve those type of responses, because that's the only time they could wake up to their responsibilities.
Re: Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway by jaxxy(m): 6:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
SaintHilary:
Well said @AdekunleGold

They think everyone will be like Tunde Head Nut

Where are the people that sing "Bless me sir" on Mompha's comment section today
If you want to get comment on your pics..Be good to people and get genuine love♡

Dont be like dem E-Money wey be say for every 1 "Nice Picture" Comment, There's 500 "Bless your boy sir"

I don’t support careless online begging bt celebrities shud also learn to give back to their fans. It’s important.

Oprah gives a lot and she helps when it’s genuine and she Available to do so. This shud be encouraged.

I know sm Online beggars are nuisances.
Re: Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
aro1:
You will know that with people with a bad upbringing...
Re: Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway by Trutherme: 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
There are some demands people should stay away from, or feelings will be hurt.

As if some of you complaining here will not say harsher things to the dude undecided cheesy

1 Like

Re: Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway by zigibada: 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:

You will know that with people with a bad upbringing...
[/s]
Re: Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway by Slimbissy(f): 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
Our sense of entitlement is too much in this country..
Re: Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway by BlackCrainte: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
GuestLog:
Na dem.

e-Beggers

You have Malaria
Re: Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:57am On Nov 03, 2019
aro1:
they are humans afta all you guys rate them too much... what's so special about them that others don't have...
Re: Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:59am On Nov 03, 2019
allandutch:

You think that is rude? Really?
Was he Blunt? Yes.
Was he Rude?..... Absolutely not.
He simply expressed himself.
it's generating attention cos he is popular some of us show worst response
Re: Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway by KenModi(m): 1:16am On Nov 03, 2019
koffsman:
So go and look for work is rude? Please in what way we all know the economy is bad but he simply said the truth why will someone go to social media and start begging why he should go and work lazy asshole if Adekunle didn't hustle will he ever meet Olamide after meeting Olamide if he didn't work hard will he get to where he his today oga go and work

One chilled bottle of whatever you drink sir!

All these lazy Nigerian youths online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway by koffsman(m): 7:02am On Nov 03, 2019
Thank you my brother we should all hustle so in future our kids won't say daddy I saw your handle online begging but you said begging is not good lazy youths everywhere
KenModi:

One chilled bottle of whatever you drink sir!

All these lazy Nigerian youths online
Re: Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway by dgregs336(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2019
U mean you?

BlackCrainte:
Adekunle Gold is no longer having sense

Their are better ways to address a fan without being blunt and rude.

Re: Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:48am On Nov 03, 2019
Re: Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway by BlackCrainte: 11:11am On Nov 03, 2019
[s]
dgregs336:
U mean you?

[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Majid Michel Meets Aliko Dangote (Photos) / Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single / Bbnaija's Nina Sparkles In Lovely Attire (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.