Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed (55504 Views)

Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show / Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Accused Her Of 'Toning' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by justpowerful(m): 12:01am On Sep 15, 2017
This is the reply this fan got after shading Timaya of not been worried about the crisis Igbo and Hausa people are facing via the fight for Biafra.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZB6Bzcl10b/?hl=en

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by Israeljones(m): 12:06am On Sep 15, 2017
Am sure Timaya meant to call him a Pig grin

255 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by Kowor(f): 12:08am On Sep 15, 2017
Y'all can kill yourselves and when the heat is too much, we travel. That is 9ja celebrities for you. Tomorrow they'll felaberate.

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by matrixA(m): 12:10am On Sep 15, 2017
uncle savagery don come again o. Uncle savagery just blow like that? Na wah for the gods o

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by Ehiscotch(m): 12:15am On Sep 15, 2017
Kowor:
Y'all can kill yourselves and when the heat is too much, we travel. That is 9ja celebrities for you. Tomorrow they'll felaberate.
You are a bigger "goat".

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by Ugoeze2016: 12:43am On Sep 15, 2017
I am just imagining Timaya's facial expressions while typing " u are a goat"

37 Likes

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by Zeze06(m): 5:29am On Sep 15, 2017
grin

Don't try to "rope" another person into your frustration...

169 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by meezynetwork(m): 6:25am On Sep 15, 2017
Lol. Timaya has fish brain. Why calling him a goat. He should hv just ignored him.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by tyson98: 6:38am On Sep 15, 2017
Kowor:
Ogufe ni e

18 Likes

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by edoboy33(m): 6:42am On Sep 15, 2017
I beg ur pardon they are not goats just pigs and idiots

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by osuohak(m): 6:48am On Sep 15, 2017
justpowerful:
This is the reply this fan got after shading Timaya of not been worried about the crisis Igbo and Hausa people are facing via the fight for Biafra

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by Kowor(f): 6:57am On Sep 15, 2017
tyson98:

Ogufe ni e
Ikeji aja ni e. If you don't understand what I meant there, ask questions. Annu mpama.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by Kowor(f): 6:59am On Sep 15, 2017
Ehiscotch:
You are a bigger "goat".
And you're a silly attention seeker. Foolish fool. Meanwhile the " we" I mentioned was or is referred to 9ja celebrities. Fowl.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by Elnino4ladies: 8:11am On Sep 15, 2017
grin at zero feelings

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by kittykollinxx(m): 8:12am On Sep 15, 2017
to me entertainers deserve nothing from a country even from us coz they add very little to the nation and to us. instead of that they buy expensive Gucci shirt, read bottom shoes, gold plated wine. any celebrity thats not affected by his people's problems is a goat

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 15, 2017
Rotfl.

Why do I find this funny?

So single Naija celeb has spoken out against it, not even one Igbo celeb, maybe cause the IPOB cause isn't beneficial to them or maybe they are afraid to speak out.

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by directonpc(m): 8:12am On Sep 15, 2017
Correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:13am On Sep 15, 2017
some people think with their feet. so make timaya go face gun? or na only him be ibo? #brainless people every where!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 15, 2017
h
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by magoo10(m): 8:13am On Sep 15, 2017
operation python dance as we know is a match parade by the Nigeria military along the major roads of the state singing and chanting war songs while flying the Nigerian flag nothing else.

we are not in a banana republic the military cannot go on intimidating peaceful and law abiding citizens .

those clapping at these illegality should know that this is foolery at its highest peak.

After dancing they will still leave.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by Bantino(m): 8:13am On Sep 15, 2017
Seen
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by bentlywills(m): 8:14am On Sep 15, 2017
So undecided
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by kkevin: 8:14am On Sep 15, 2017
justpowerful:
This is the reply this fan got after shading Timaya of not been worried about the crisis Igbo and Hausa people are facing via the fight for Biafra.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZB6Bzcl10b/?hl=en
Just how blunt the youths could get in the midst of Hopelessness, Joblessness, Lack of Support, to mention but few

I Blame it all on a Dead System of Government not the Ipob.

Check my Signature Lets me see How I can help in my own Little way

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by veacea: 8:14am On Sep 15, 2017
Lol
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by bedmenik: 8:15am On Sep 15, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
grin at zero feelings
Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:15am On Sep 15, 2017
Now the idiot feels that Timaya owns him anything.
Same way these pigs and idiots, are attacking the south south for not supporting them.
You guys said u were prepared, you guys said you had everything...
Now its to attack Timaya a south south Ijaw musician for not supporting an Igbo dream.

Mish that sang Akwa Ibom Ayaiya, has released a new single "MADE IN NIGERIA " You dolts will start calling him afonja, and attack him for not singing the praises of Kanu.

20 Likes

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by Alexis11: 8:15am On Sep 15, 2017
Timaya should have just called him their Surname na........

Pigs grin

But wait o....

Kanu don get sore throat? grin cheesy

cheesy

grin

12 Likes

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:15am On Sep 15, 2017
See this folks are sooo soo irresponsible
They just love to blame everyone for their frustration.
They feel that people owe them stuffs.

How do you expect a musician that sings and make money from 36 states of the Federation..to come and be singing and supporting ur 5 states.

How much una go dey give am ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by rexbuton: 8:15am On Sep 15, 2017
He should have asked PSQuare , flavour or Phyno. What is timaya's business with IPOB?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by Abfinest007(m): 8:16am On Sep 15, 2017
some people got trouble in eir DNA in fact they manufacture trouble and they sell it

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by Alexis11: 8:16am On Sep 15, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
some people think with their feet. so make timaya go face gun? or na only him be ibo? #brainless people every where!

Timaya is not even Igbo cheesy

Timaya's tribe is one of the tribes they wish to dominate in Biafra grin

14 Likes

Re: Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed by toyinjimoh(m): 8:17am On Sep 15, 2017
That guy doesn't have sense wht does biafra has to do with timaya besides ijaw people are not in support of biafrauds

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) / Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos / 'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.