Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,780 members, 7,955,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

The History And Evolution Of Ford Expedition - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The History And Evolution Of Ford Expedition (12597 Views)

The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic / The Good Old Days Of Ford Explorer / Hundreds Of Ford Owners Sue Ford For Bad Wheel Nuts (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The History And Evolution Of Ford Expedition by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
I still think switching to an turbocharged V6 is still a bad idea. The expedition is a considerably heavy vehicle and WILL work better with a small block V8. These turbo charged units will have serious reliability issues once beyond their warranty because of the strain the engine will be subjected to and the average Nigerian car buyer will be at the receiving end when they start flooding the market once they clock 7yrs plus. The old 5.4 naturally aspirated V8 should have made available as an option...it has a well proven reliability track record.
Re: The History And Evolution Of Ford Expedition by Fmanny(m): 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
Dozie32:
I didn't just understood what they wrote there.
Like I don't understand your English too!!

1 Like

Re: The History And Evolution Of Ford Expedition by godquality: 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
Wow this has been an ugly SUV since inception.

It will make for a very good pure water delivery vehicle though... grin
Re: The History And Evolution Of Ford Expedition by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Please, how much will I add to 19,800 naira to get the 2018 model? grin
just 4000, the model is not expensive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs Of Lubricant Starvation / How To Know If You Have A Bad Engine Control Unit/module (Brain Box) / Advice Needed For A Sienna: 2gr Engine Or 3mz Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.