Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany (5687 Views)

Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria / An Adventure To Kwa Waterfalls With Pictures / My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Elenurirun: 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
Floki737:

Koi fish, that's their name.
lol
Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Floki737: 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
Elenurirun:
lol

Am correct right?
Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Elenurirun: 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
Floki737:

Am correct right?
I am not that vast in this area but it seems you know better than I do. I just looked it up on google, you are right sir
Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Floki737: 11:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
Elenurirun:
I am not that vast in this area but it seems you know better than I do. I just looked it up on google, you are right sir

grin Ok, I just wanted to know if I got it wrong.

1 Like

Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Runtown07: 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Elenurirun:
I just got back home not long ago so I had dinner with my friend, pictures loading
do you know anything about Brno, how about job opportunities in Czech, what about living expenses like housing, social amenities, and again social life, do u know if much people speak English over there., I do understand 1 czk =16 naira in naija.
Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Elenurirun: 9:37am On Jun 24, 2020
Runtown07:
do you know anything about Brno, how about job opportunities in Czech, what about living expenses like housing, social amenities, and again social life, do u know if much people speak English over there., I do understand 1 czk =16 naira in naija.
I am sorry I have little on no knowledge or information on this. I only went to Czech as a researcher and tourist. But living expenses is relatively small as Czech is not too different from an average African countries, all thanks to EU. they speak more of English in the tourist cities due to the fact that foreigners troop I'm now and then.
As for job, many of them come to Germany to work maybe because they have less Job or due to the fact that their currency is weak to €.
I think Czech is a nice place at least it's part of Schengen countries so one can always move freely around the Schengen communities.

The above is based on my personal bexperience please, so anyone is free to agree or disagree.
Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Elenurirun: 9:37am On Jun 24, 2020
Floki737:

grin Ok, I just wanted to know if I got it wrong.
we're all learning

1 Like

Re: My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany by Floki737: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2020
Elenurirun:
we're all learning

Yes boss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bank Draft In Canadian Dollars / 57 interesting Facts About Germany / US Visa Renewal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.