Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria (8367 Views)

Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) / How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic / My Adventure To Liberec, Czech Republic from Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by Popcorn212: 12:59am On Apr 04, 2022
Hi! Not sure how to use naira land as I just joined a few minutes ago and I hope that people see my message. I'm moving to Benin Republic from Lagos and I need help and resources! I've been checking online but it's still hard to find exactly what I'm looking for (relocation to Port Novo). Any help please?

1 Like

Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by NotBeenPaid: 1:50am On Apr 04, 2022

Lemme call out the mods on your behalf.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by BabalawoPikin(m): 2:57am On Apr 04, 2022
Currently in port novo.. Wat are you coming to do cheesy some drivers and bikemen speak little English. If you can speak Yoruba too,it will help. Current exchange at a yesterday 1000naira is 1000cefa.
We have it all here.. U go forget naija in few weeks grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by uthlaw: 3:30am On Apr 04, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
Currently in port novo.. Wat are you coming to do cheesy some drivers and bikemen speak little English. If you can speak Yoruba too,it will help. Current exchange at a yesterday 1000naira is 1000cefa.
can someone get there passport to travel?
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by BabalawoPikin(m): 3:43am On Apr 04, 2022
uthlaw:

Yeah. If you deal with the right channel. But President Talon is a no nonsense man. Anything can happen

1 Like

Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by uthlaw: 3:46am On Apr 04, 2022
BabalawoPikin:

Yeah. If you deal with the right channel. But President Talon is a no nonsense man. Anything can happen
thanks man....can someone that earn 4k naira daily lives comfortable in the country,like how much is there single room self contained, monthly nepa bill,which kind business person fit do?
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by BabalawoPikin(m): 4:47am On Apr 04, 2022
uthlaw:
thanks man....can someone that earn 4k naira daily lives comfortable in the country,like how much is there single room self contained, monthly nepa bill,which kind business person fit do?
4k daily that's about 120k in a month. Living in Porto novo isn't expensive depending on how you spend too unlike Cotonou. So let's say for good food 1500-2k daily. I cook myself and its better. Except you want to buy foods from Nigerians mostly igbos who run the biggest restaurants here..most houses here are a room and parlor or 2 rooms and parlor, self cons hard to see. Very hard. I prefer the room and parlor 15k-20k. We pay for water and light that runs 24/7.. So it depends on how u use it. It has meters so no cheating.. For business, there are lots of businesses,depend on your capital. As for security, the police are so friendly. Just that many boys are misbehaving due to there gentleness but if them catch them lol.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by BabalawoPikin(m): 4:52am On Apr 04, 2022
uthlaw:

single room :10k
NEPA : let's say 3k
Water : you alone 1000
Daily feeding : 1500 (average)

Major bills if you are not type that lives and spend much

2 Likes

Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by uthlaw: 5:20am On Apr 04, 2022
BabalawoPikin:

house rent is monthly?

2 Likes

Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by BabalawoPikin(m): 6:13am On Apr 04, 2022
uthlaw:
house rent is monthly?
you pay 3months as deposit. Then u start paying monthly. The 3month payment is just normal. The day you decide not to live there again. You get the money back. So yeah, monthly. If you like you can pay more also.

3 Likes

Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by MoneyGoDrop: 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
Following
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by Nicoswit(m): 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
Following lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by Prayfortheworld: 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
Their women make sense?
Them dy like Nigerian guys grin
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by BabalawoPikin(m): 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Their women make sense?
Them dy like Nigerian guys grin
I don't do there women. Am married to my fellow mmpurummiri Igbo lady cheesy

But na naija get this place. There women cheap. Na so so naija prostitutes full here cry small girls I feel like flogging them to go back home grin

13 Likes

Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by leksdigital: 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
Popcorn212:
Hi! Not sure how to use naira land as I just joined a few minutes ago and I hope that people see my message. I'm moving to Benin Republic from Lagos and I need help and resources! I've been checking online but it's still hard to find exactly what I'm looking for (relocation to Port Novo). Any help please?

Benin is a French speaking country , the native languages are fon, yoruba and the good thing is a considerable number of the citizens speaks English.
So before you talk to someone, always ask if they can speak English just ask Anglais??
They spend cefa , right now 1 naira is equivalent to 1 cefa.
The food is not so fantastic, food is kind of expensive. But the country is pretty sane. I'm always looking forward to visiting.

7 Likes

Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by leksdigital: 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
Please I would advise you don't try this. If they catch you. It's not going to be a nice experience.

uthlaw:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by HeaveniteXtson: 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
Are there excellent WiFi Internet services in Benin Republic?
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by BabalawoPikin(m): 3:38am On Apr 19, 2022
HeaveniteXtson:
Are there excellent WiFi Internet services in Benin Republic?
I pay 20k for 1month unlimited data. Very sweet

1 Like

Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 19, 2022
BabalawoPikin:

single room, water and nepa is monthly right ?
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by BabalawoPikin(m): 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nogymmarts:

single room, water and nepa is monthly right ?
yeah. Everything is Monthly. If you get the one of 15k. Its better. Tiles and very neat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
yeah. Everything is Monthly. If you get the one of 15k. Its better. Tiles and very neat

waw

1 Like

Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by okeysoninv: 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
self con is how much
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by BabalawoPikin(m): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
okeysoninv:
self con is how much
It depends bro. 10k or 15k. Depend on how clean it is. 15k own is damn clean. Mostly people don't build 1 room except its face2face.. What you will get is a room and parlor 15k-20k very clean with tiles.. U pay monthly. You can get 10k self con if its available too but it rare.

1 Like

Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by yungchop: 12:13am On Apr 22, 2022
BabalawoPikin:

It depends bro. 10k or 15k. Depend on how clean it is. 15k own is damn clean. Mostly people don't build 1 room except its face2face.. What you will get is a room and parlor 15k-20k very clean with tiles.. U pay monthly. You can get 10k self con if its available too but it rare.

My own question is, sheybi I go see labor work do? Like how much dem dey pay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by yungchop: 12:15am On Apr 22, 2022
Popcorn212:
how much is the transport? How many days?
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by Weiwang: 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
Be very careful if you must travel to Benin, their indigenes, although not hostile but very jealous of Nigerians and can snitch on you at any given moment..
avoid their girls cuz they can indict you with rape even though you're innocent..
Cyber crime is a no no in that country as they're really clamping down hard on Nigerian yahoo boys resident in the country, they use their bike men and your neighbors as spy who will end up snitching on you..
Jail term for cyber crime (system format as they normally call it) is 3-7 years
Rape is 10years
Drug is 15years
Weed is 1-2 years
The country is not beautiful except maybe cotonou and the people are poor.. the only thing you can enjoy there is relatively steady power supply and unlimited internet data at affordable price.. those people selling this wifi and running the setup can still track you and snitch on you.

You have been warned.. if you no say na yahoo you wan go do for bene better stay naija at least in naija you can settle and jail term is fair but bene police no like settlement, dem prefer you to suffer... even if you're doing a legitimate job in bene you still have to be very careful as any little thing can land you in jail.. In bene they don't bail in police station, there station is normally scanty, na for prison every man dey..
Talon no dey try at all!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by BabalawoPikin(m): 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
yungchop:

My own question is, sheybi I go see labor work do? Like how much dem dey pay?
which type of labour work? Educational ?
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by BabalawoPikin(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
Weiwang:
Be very careful if you must travel to Benin, their indigenes, although not hostile but very jealous of Nigerians and can snitch on you at any given moment..
avoid their girls cuz they can indict you with rape even though you're innocent..
Cyber crime is a no no in that country as they're really clamping down hard on Nigerian yahoo boys resident in the country, they use their bike men and your neighbors as spy who will end up snitching on you..
Jail term for cyber crime (system format as they normally call it) is 3-7 years
Rape is 10years
Drug is 15years
Weed is 1-2 years
The country is not beautiful except maybe cotonou and the people are poor.. the only thing you can enjoy there is relatively steady power supply and unlimited internet data at affordable price.. those people selling this wifi and running the setup can still track you and snitch on you.

You have been warned.. if you no say na yahoo you wan go do for bene better stay naija at least in naija you can settle and jail term is fair but bene police no like settlement, dem prefer you to suffer... even if you're doing a legitimate job in bene you still have to be very careful as any little thing can land you in jail.. In bene they don't bail in police station, there station is normally scanty, na for prison every man dey..
Talon no dey try at all!
why you say Talon no dey try? Lol. I no dey pity those boys wey them dey track and arrest. Why criminal go dey show say he be criminal Smoke weed for compound anyhow and fight with tattoos everywhere like sign board. The wise ones dey ball and grind steady without keke guys knowing. Naija boys full prison here sha. Talon na the best President. If Nigeria get that kind man, lol obasanjo for don run comot naija

4 Likes

Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by Weiwang: 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
why you say Talon no dey try? Lol. I no dey pity those boys wey them dey track and arrest. Why criminal go dey show say he be criminal Smoke weed for compound anyhow and fight with tattoos everywhere like sign board. The wise ones dey ball and grind steady without keke guys knowing. Naija boys full prison here sha. Talon na the best President. If Nigeria get that kind man, lol obasanjo for don run comot naija

What is Talon trying to acheive that made him jettison lower courts and went ahead to build Create just to increase jail term X2.. My guy, Talon is trying when it comes to infrastructure but he's a hypocrite.. Talon is a drug dealer and there's a case on his neck currently where his associates shipped container of cocaine and stored it in his own ware house.. those guys I mean his associate, one from Cameroon and the other from Netherland are currently in Akpro Misserete Prison awaiting trial (Cabinese).. Well his people deserve him cuz Benenoise are very wicked.. Do you know they jail people in that country for selling gift cards or even playing online football bet.. the other time they jailed a Nigerian that is into this Qlink MLM... omo the country dey for serious darkness abeg.. Their lawyers are criminals too.. If you're a yahoo boy, you don't need to show off before you get arrested, the indigenes will do the job by snitching on you... If you're into cyber crime leave that country asap cuz is only a matter of time before the cops catch up with you... My guy I sabi bene well well so nothing any man wan tell me.
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by Weiwang: 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
BabalawoPikin:

What is Talon trying to acheive that made him jettison lower courts and went ahead to build Create just to increase jail term X2.. My guy, Talon is trying when it comes to infrastructure but he's a hypocrite.. Talon is a drug dealer and there's a case on his neck currently where his associates shipped container of cocaine and stored it in his own ware house.. those guys I mean his associate, one from Cameroon and the other from Netherland are currently in Akpro Misserete Prison awaiting trial (Cabinese).. Well his people deserve him cuz Benenoise are very wicked.. Do you know they jail people in that country for selling gift cards or even playing online football bet.. the other time they jailed a Nigerian that is into this Qlink MLM... omo the country dey for serious darkness abeg.. Their lawyers are criminals too.. If you're a yahoo boy, you don't need to show off before you get arrested, the indigenes will do the job by snitching on you... If you're into cyber crime leave that country asap cuz is only a matter of time before the cops catch up with you... My guy I sabi bene well well so nothing any man wan tell me.
Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by BabalawoPikin(m): 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
Weiwang:

I disagree with somethings u pointed out sha. Talon is very wicked o. For drugs na true,Heard the wife was also caught with drugs. Bro, make I clear u, I was raised here since 95, I dey speak fon pass like English, no country wey wicked people no dey. Na when u cast yourself them go cast you. Even for naija na guys dey cast each other. I dey do biz and still run street (nobody know the street part) and I Neva near police station here for my life. My military neighbor dey play 1xbet wella so i no understand why u say them dey catch person for that one. Everywhere good sha. Stay safe

2 Likes

Re: Moving To Benin Republic From Nigeria by Weiwang: 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
I disagree with somethings u pointed out sha. Talon is very wicked o. For drugs na true,Heard the wife was also caught with drugs. Bro, make I clear u, I was raised here since 95, I dey speak fon pass like English, no country wey wicked people no dey. Na when u cast yourself them go cast you. Even for naija na guys dey cast each other. I dey do biz and still run street (nobody know the street part) and I Neva near police station here for my life. My military neighbor dey play 1xbet wella so i no understand why u say them dey catch person for that one. Everywhere good sha. Stay safe

Omo you're almost like an indigene since you're fluent in fon and have lived there for long.. same bene that if you're being chased by police, indigenes go join pursue you lol..
I still maintain that the country is still in serious darkness..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Travellig To Nigeria On A British Passport But Without A Visa Or Nigerian Passpo / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport / Taxis In Lagos: How Profitable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.