Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Kevin Hart Reveals What God Said To Him After Fatal Car Crash - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kevin Hart Reveals What God Said To Him After Fatal Car Crash (962 Views)

TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' / Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kevin Hart Reveals What God Said To Him After Fatal Car Crash by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
KEVIN HART REVEALS WHAT GOD SAID TO HIM AFTER FATAL CAR CRASH

November 1, 2019

Comedian Kevin Hart thanked God for grabbing his attention in his first social media post since a car accident nearly took his life.

In a new Instagram video, Hart, who underwent back surgery, shared a message with his viewers that read;

“September 1, 2019, I was involved in an accident. My world was forever changed.”

The video showed images of the crash and Hart’s recovery at a hospital. The comedian confessed he was grateful to be alive.

He even said the accident was meant to happen because God was trying to get his attention.

“When God talks, you gotta listen, I swear, life is funny, because some of the craziest things that happen to you end up being the things you needed most.

In this case, I honestly feel like God basically told me to sit down.

When you’re moving too fast and you’re doing too much, sometimes you can’t see the things that you’re meant to see.

But after my accident, I see things differently. I see life from a whole new perspective.”

Hart continued:

“My appreciation for life is through the roof. I’m thankful for my family, my friends. I’m thankful for the people that simply ride with me, have been with me, ’cause you stood by me.

My fans — I’m thankful for all your love and support. So don’t take today for granted, ’cause tomorrow’s not promised.”

The video post ends with Hart thanking all of his loved ones;

”I’m thankful for life. I’m thankful for simply still being here, more importantly, I’m thankful for God. The role to be an even bigger and better version of me. Looking forward to an amazing 2020.”

https://www.praiseworldradio.com/kevin-hart-reveals-what-god-said-to-him-after-fatal-car-crash/

Re: Kevin Hart Reveals What God Said To Him After Fatal Car Crash by iListen(f): 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
Na so...
Re: Kevin Hart Reveals What God Said To Him After Fatal Car Crash by LordReed(m): 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
So a loving god's attempt to get your attention is by involving you in a car crash? LMFAO! If it was a human being you'll get them sent for psychiatric evaluation but this delusion allows you to find this acceptable from you magic sky daddy. SMDH while LMFAO.
Re: Kevin Hart Reveals What God Said To Him After Fatal Car Crash by gobuchinny: 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
LordReed:
So a loving god's attempt to get your attention is by involving you in a car crash? LMFAO! If it was a human being you'll get them sent for psychiatric evaluation but this delusion allows you to find this acceptable from you magic sky daddy. SMDH while LMFAO.

This man does not know God. These guys live their lives in complete rebellion to God then something like this happens and they calling God. His only lucky to be alive like we all r. His time has not come yet. Na flashing grin. We all living on borrowed time as the next second is not yours for keeps. We must love God because the days are evil and destruction is looking for who to waste.

1 Like

Re: Kevin Hart Reveals What God Said To Him After Fatal Car Crash by LordReed(m): 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
gobuchinny:

This man does not know God. These guys live their lives in complete rebellion to God then something like this happens and they calling God. His only lucky to be alive like we all r. His time has not come yet. Na flashing grin. We all living on borrowed time as the next second is not yours for keeps. We must love God because the days are evil and destruction is looking for who to waste.

We must love your god? How does that make sense?
Re: Kevin Hart Reveals What God Said To Him After Fatal Car Crash by malvisguy212: 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
LordReed:
you are a rebellious atheist, a militant one.
Re: Kevin Hart Reveals What God Said To Him After Fatal Car Crash by LordReed(m): 12:30am On Nov 03, 2019
malvisguy212:
you are a rebellious atheist, a militant one.

Yes a rebel against delusion.
Re: Kevin Hart Reveals What God Said To Him After Fatal Car Crash by malvisguy212: 12:34am On Nov 03, 2019
LordReed:

Yes a rebel against delusion.
do you have loves one who are Christians ? is this how you rebel against the people that love you ?
Re: Kevin Hart Reveals What God Said To Him After Fatal Car Crash by LordReed(m): 6:32am On Nov 03, 2019
malvisguy212:
do you have loves one who are Christians ? is this how you rebel against the people that love you ?

Did I mention people in my post?
Re: Kevin Hart Reveals What God Said To Him After Fatal Car Crash by gobuchinny: 6:52am On Nov 03, 2019
LordReed:

We must love your god? How does that make sense?

Bros it's not my God but The God. If you look at the universe and indeed the world we live in we will acknowledge that a Supreme being is at work. There is only One True God. With all the religion and gods, there is only one true God. It's your responsibility to find Him grin.

There r no two presidents in a nation, there r no two CEOs in a company no matter the imposters and frauds. It's the same with God because all flesh shall be judged upon death.

The only True God is the same God of the Israelites who at a time where nations had multiple gods, they had one. It's the same God the sent Yeshua for the remission of sins. So now you know, Worshi0 Him not like these people who say there r Christians but r really the church of satan but you must find this God by yourself because He is not what these people tell us He is. We really do not have true christains as it was indeed, what we have in place of christianity is another religion.
Re: Kevin Hart Reveals What God Said To Him After Fatal Car Crash by LordReed(m): 8:33am On Nov 03, 2019
gobuchinny:

Bros it's not my God but The God. If you look at the universe and indeed the world we live in we will acknowledge that a Supreme being is at work. There is only One True God. With all the religion and gods, there is only one true God. It's your responsibility to find Him grin.

There r no two presidents in a nation, there r no two CEOs in a company no matter the imposters and frauds. It's the same with God because all flesh shall be judged upon death.

The only True God is the same God of the Israelites who at a time where nations had multiple gods, they had one. It's the same God the sent Yeshua for the remission of sins. So now you know, Worshi0 Him not like these people who say there r Christians but r really the church of satan but you must find this God by yourself because He is not what these people tell us He is. We really do not have true christains as it was indeed, what we have in place of christianity is another religion.

This is called wuruwuru to the answer. First, you need to demonstrate that a god exists. Then you need to show there is only one of its kind, before you now detail how you know it is this specific Jewish and Christian claimant.
Re: Kevin Hart Reveals What God Said To Him After Fatal Car Crash by gobuchinny: 9:03am On Nov 03, 2019
LordReed:

This is called wuruwuru to the answer. First, you need to demonstrate that a god exists. Then you need to show there is only one of its kind, before you now detail how you know it is this specific Jewish and Christian claimant.

grin I really dont have time to explain nothing brother. I dont join issues with atheist. But lemme indulge you as I have some seconds.

Firstly do I need to prove to you God exists? If I ask your spouse or mother to prove to me you exists, what do you think dey will day? They will point to the things that you have done or do regularly. Eg they will say look his bed is laid, his car is parked outside, or see he withdrew from his account. Do you see a car parked outside your gate and say nobody parked it there? That the car evolved from a bicycle and the bicycle evolved from a log of tree?. The proofs of God are all around us if we r critical thinkers. Even the fathers of science acknowledged that science explains the process and how things works but never the origin grin. Can you sincerely look at the sun rising everyday and think it does it on it's own? Even in our lives, when there is law and order, dont we assume someone or an institution made it so?

Nature itself shows the existence of a God. The mountains, the solar system shocked. Dont you think they is a great designer? Just like how you see a beautiful car or house and not assume there is a designer.

As regards if there is one God or multiple gods. That simple, how many presidents can be in a nation per time? How many MDs or CEOs in a organisation? Can we have two husbands/heads of the family in one nuclear family?. Life itself shows us that the evidences of duplicates or frauds shows us that there is always an original. Do you beleive that in Nigeria, few people have seen an original premiership jersey grin. For the fact that the fakes are awash doesn't mean there is no original grin.in fact so many fakes look like original.

If you can digest all these and think critically with logic as I didnt try to draw my proofs from theological beliefs but the simple things of life then i will proceed on why the only true God is the God of the Israelites as archaeology and historical events have shown but I expect you to sound like the typical atheist for which I have no patience for because I believe that the height of foolishness and stupidity is to say there is no God grin in light of the daily proofs.
Re: Kevin Hart Reveals What God Said To Him After Fatal Car Crash by LordReed(m): 11:06am On Nov 03, 2019
gobuchinny:

grin I really dont have time to explain nothing brother. I dont join issues with atheist. But lemme indulge you as I have some seconds.

Firstly do I need to prove to you God exists? If I ask your spouse or mother to prove to me you exists, what do you think dey will day? They will point to the things that you have done or do regularly. Eg they will say look his bed is laid, his car is parked outside, or see he withdrew from his account. Do you see a car parked outside your gate and say nobody parked it there? That the car evolved from a bicycle and the bicycle evolved from a log of tree?. The proofs of God are all around us if we r critical thinkers. Even the fathers of science acknowledged that science explains the process and how things works but never the origin grin. Can you sincerely look at the sun rising everyday and think it does it on it's own? Even in our lives, when there is law and order, dont we assume someone or an institution made it so?

Nature itself shows the existence of a God. The mountains, the solar system shocked. Dont you think they is a great designer? Just like how you see a beautiful car or house and not assume there is a designer.

When you see a car parked outside your gate you know it was a human being parked it out there because you have only ever experienced a human being driving and parking cars. You have never experienced a dog or cat or any other nonhuman drive and park cars. If dogs, cats and humans can all drive and park cars, would you be certain it was a human that parked the car or would you wonder which one of the 3 capable agents did it? In our human experience we have nothing to compare any actions between what we call natural and the acts of a god. It usually leads to people like you indulging in a god of the gaps fallacy, inserting your favourite mythological characters in spaces where we lack knowledge.

As regards if there is one God or multiple gods. That simple, how many presidents can be in a nation per time? How many MDs or CEOs in a organisation? Can we have two husbands/heads of the family in one nuclear family?. Life itself shows us that the evidences of duplicates or frauds shows us that there is always an original. Do you beleive that in Nigeria, few people have seen an original premiership jersey grin. For the fact that the fakes are awash doesn't mean there is no original grin.in fact so many fakes look like original.

Is there only one father or president or premiership jersey in the whole world? So why would you believe there is only one god? Our earth is insignificant compared to the universe and yet there are at least 500 million fathers on our planet atm. Then in a universe of billions of planets we should believe there is only one god? Why does your intuition get kwashiorkor when it comes to that?

If you can digest all these and think critically with logic as I didnt try to draw my proofs from theological beliefs but the simple things of life then i will proceed on why the only true God is the God of the Israelites as archaeology and historical events have shown but I expect you to sound like the typical atheist for which I have no patience for because I believe that the height of foolishness and stupidity is to say there is no God grin in light of the daily proofs.

Actually it's the height of delusion to assume that your intuition is 100% accurate in face of a lack of evidence. You delude yourself into thinking there is a magic sky daddy in the nebulous place you call heaven. A place you have no evidence of but can describe and believe your description to be 100% accurate. If you can't see how utterly arse backward that is then you only prove the point that you are utterly deluded.
Re: Kevin Hart Reveals What God Said To Him After Fatal Car Crash by gobuchinny: 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
LordReed:

When you see a car parked outside your gate you know it was a human being parked it out there because you have only ever experienced a human being driving and parking cars. You have never experienced a dog or cat or any other nonhuman drive and park cars. If dogs, cats and humans can all drive and park cars, would you be certain it was a human that parked the car or would you wonder which one of the 3 capable agents did it? In our human experience we have nothing to compare any actions between what we call natural and the acts of a god. It usually leads to people like you indulging in a god of the gaps fallacy, inserting your favourite mythological characters in spaces where we lack knowledge.

Is there only one father or president or premiership jersey in the whole world? So why would you believe there is only one god? Our earth is insignificant compared to the universe and yet there are at least 500 million fathers on our planet atm. Then in a universe of billions of planets we should believe there is only one god? Why does your intuition get kwashiorkor when it comes to that?

Actually it's the height of delusion to assume that your intuition is 100% accurate in face of a lack of evidence. You delude yourself into thinking there is a magic sky daddy in the nebulous place you call heaven. A place you have no evidence of but can describe and believe your description to be 100% accurate. If you can't see how utterly arse backward that is then you only prove the point that you are utterly deluded.

grin grin. Your comments made me laugh loud. Like I said I dont indulge atheist but why NOT!!

Your first point. Y cant it be a dog that parked d car? Have you seen dogs drive? As strong as man is, dont you c d limitations? Man in all his strength struggles to make life better for themselves yet die like everyother thing. Like a dog, a cow, even the trees, man dies like every other being. Man does not have power over death. Can you be in America and dictate what happens in Lagos? Man is limited, it shows there r other forces grin. Have you seen evil? Hmm. If you have worked in the armed forces and see d wickedness of man, you will agree that there is a DEVIL. You see a man and see the embodiment of a devilish/wicked force because the things this man does even you and me as wicked as we are cannot imagine ourselves doing such grin

You asked if there is one president or premiership of the whole world? grin bros but there is one world naaaa. Every nation or premiership club acts as one world. ONE WOLRD ONE GOD. even the premiership has one FA BOSS. The presidents have one EU boss or AU boss. These r institutions of men which proves that a man can preside over a people so y is it strange that one God can do same.

If you were a reader you will understand that the ancient people who did great things and who are still studied till today understood the essence of a God. We r lazy in this generation because we are at ease grin. Internet, cars, planes, things are easier for this generation so they have forgotten the God factor but d issue in ancient civilization was not if there was a God but which is the true God grin. There all understood that they is a supreme being in charge of the cosmos, something this generation does not understand.

Bros like I said, you and I dont ave words together. What agreement has the temple of God with foolishness. I have no issue with you for I beieleve it's only weak and foolish men that say there is no God

Even the movers and shakers of this temporal world know that there is a Heavenle being tho their opinions r distorted hence the cults and satanic beliefs. In a war, the people that gets cut up first are the lukewarm people. Those who dont know that there is a war. People like urself who dont understand the happenings of the world before they were born. For everyone born into a family must understand the workings of that particular family for it will be foolishness to assume the family started with the birth of urself. There is a history.

Read and understand the world you are born into grin. A FOOL SAYS IN HIS FOOLISH HEART THERE IS NO GOD. can the police come to your house and say you are not the owner of your household. That you kidnapped your wife and children? Wont you laugh them to scorn? God laughs at the foolishness of men who shake their hands at Him and says there is no God. grin. My last comment to you. I have no time for athestist as they are weak, foolish and unintelligent grin. I studied science in the university and have learnt that science is subject to God. For science explains the act of God without acknowledging Him grin. The laws of gravity, Newton's laws? principles? Who set these laws? Who initiated these principles?

DNA was discovered by Watson and Creek but does it mean there was no DNA since inception? There r millions of microbes in the human physiology yet these microbes were discovered when? Does it mean they were not there all along?

These world is full of spirits grin. Weather you see them ot not is ur business grin. Dont be foolish. Hide your head under God. The world is evil and will get worse grin

My last comment brother. Enjoy your life. grin. You and I are not in the same school of thought. You r meat for the devil in this world. Your end will be sad and destructive because you know not the God of Israel grin. You r a statistic in this world grin. And when your miserable life ends grin. Your knees will blow to the Yeshua. The Son of Man. grin. For no matter how hardened a criminal is, when he is sentenced to imprisonment or death, he is humbled and no matter how he resists the sentence, it must be carried out. This is in the operation of men, what about the operation of the spirits where you have no power grin. For when you sleep, your emotions and will are irrelevant as sleep over powers you and the dream of your head you cannot influence grin

lipsrsealed
Re: Kevin Hart Reveals What God Said To Him After Fatal Car Crash by LordReed(m): 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
gobuchinny:

grin grin. Your comments made me laugh loud. Like I said I dont indulge atheist but why NOT!!

Your first point. Y cant it be a dog that parked d car? Have you seen dogs drive? As strong as man is, dont you c d limitations? Man in all his strength struggles to make life better for themselves yet die like everyother thing. Like a dog, a cow, even the trees, man dies like every other being. Man does not have power over death. Can you be in America and dictate what happens in Lagos? Man is limited, it shows there r other forces grin. Have you seen evil? Hmm. If you have worked in the armed forces and see d wickedness of man, you will agree that there is a DEVIL. You see a man and see the embodiment of a devilish/wicked force because the things this man does even you and me as wicked as we are cannot imagine ourselves doing such grin

You asked if there is one president or premiership of the whole world? grin bros but there is one world naaaa. Every nation or premiership club acts as one world. ONE WOLRD ONE GOD. even the premiership has one FA BOSS. The presidents have one EU boss or AU boss. These r institutions of men which proves that a man can preside over a people so y is it strange that one God can do same.

If you were a reader you will understand that the ancient people who did great things and who are still studied till today understood the essence of a God. We r lazy in this generation because we are at ease grin. Internet, cars, planes, things are easier for this generation so they have forgotten the God factor but d issue in ancient civilization was not if there was a God but which is the true God grin. There all understood that they is a supreme being in charge of the cosmos, something this generation does not understand.

Bros like I said, you and I dont ave words together. What agreement has the temple of God with foolishness. I have no issue with you for I beieleve it's only weak and foolish men that say there is no God

Even the movers and shakers of this temporal world know that there is a Heavenle being tho their opinions r distorted hence the cults and satanic beliefs. In a war, the people that gets cut up first are the lukewarm people. Those who dont know that there is a war. People like urself who dont understand the happenings of the world before they were born. For everyone born into a family must understand the workings of that particular family for it will be foolishness to assume the family started with the birth of urself. There is a history.

Read and understand the world you are born into grin. A FOOL SAYS IN HIS FOOLISH HEART THERE IS NO GOD. can the police come to your house and say you are not the owner of your household. That you kidnapped your wife and children? Wont you laugh them to scorn? God laughs at the foolishness of men who shake their hands at Him and says there is no God. grin. My last comment to you. I have no time for athestist as they are weak, foolish and unintelligent grin. I studied science in the university and have learnt that science is subject to God. For science explains the act of God without acknowledging Him grin. The laws of gravity, Newton's laws? principles? Who set these laws? Who initiated these principles?

DNA was discovered by Watson and Creek but does it mean there was no DNA since inception? There r millions of microbes in the human physiology yet these microbes were discovered when? Does it mean they were not there all along?

These world is full of spirits grin. Weather you see them ot not is ur business grin. Dont be foolish. Hide your head under God. The world is evil and will get worse grin

My last comment brother. Enjoy your life. grin. You and I are not in the same school of thought. You r meat for the devil in this world. Your end will be sad and destructive because you know not the God of Israel grin. You r a statistic in this world grin. And when your miserable life ends grin. Your knees will blow to the Yeshua. The Son of Man. grin. For no matter how hardened a criminal is, when he is sentenced to imprisonment or death, he is humbled and no matter how he resists the sentence, it must be carried out. This is in the operation of men, what about the operation of the spirits where you have no power grin. For when you sleep, your emotions and will are irrelevant as sleep over powers you and the dream of your head you cannot influence grin

lipsrsealed

Utter tripe, just chock full of superstitious nonsense and mythological bullshit. Not even worth a proper response for all its lengthy bullcrap.

I am living my life without your god and your devil can't do shít because they fictional characters in your deluded worldview.
Re: Kevin Hart Reveals What God Said To Him After Fatal Car Crash by gobuchinny: 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
LordReed:

Utter tripe, just chock full of superstitious nonsense and mythological bullshit. Not even worth a proper response for all its lengthy bullcrap.

I am living my life without your god and your devil can't do shít because they fictional characters in your deluded worldview.

I said I wont respond but cant help to ignore foolishness from a child. YOU WONT BE THE FIRST NEITHER THE LAST TO BLASPHEME GOD. Weather you have been to Russia or not, the fact is it exists grin. Your portion is determined. BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID FOR THIS IS THE LAST DAYS grin. Men will fall like rain. Lives will be wasted. Disasters, earth quakes and other natural disasters. Plane crashes, automobile crashes and other man made disasters grin.The time is short my friend. I'm smiling as I type this. The time is short. After death, there is no other chance. life is soooooo short grin. 100 years? That In itself is short. Will you get to 90? grin

ETERNITY IS TO LOONG TO BE WRONG.

No more comments from here bruv. Enjoy ur life while you have it. Then you will know when you die that d life you had, you did nothing to contribute to your having it. You were formed like a porter forms a pot grin
Re: Kevin Hart Reveals What God Said To Him After Fatal Car Crash by BLEMOSEDU: 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
gobuchinny:

lipsrsealed
Most of these your curses are gibberish, the truth is no one has absolute knowledge of how the universe came about
Re: Kevin Hart Reveals What God Said To Him After Fatal Car Crash by gobuchinny: 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
BLEMOSEDU:

Most of these your curses are gibberish, the truth is no one has absolute knowledge of how the universe came about

People that dont know are those who refuse to study. Even when they do, they question what their tiny minds cant understand. Imagine explaining the internet to the generation of ROME grin.

What ever makes you sleep at night bruv. Make every man answer em name. Besides, I didnt curse anyone wink
Re: Kevin Hart Reveals What God Said To Him After Fatal Car Crash by LordReed(m): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
gobuchinny:

I said I wont respond but cant help to ignore foolishness from a child. YOU WONT BE THE FIRST NEITHER THE LAST TO BLASPHEME GOD. Weather you have been to Russia or not, the fact is it exists grin. Your portion is determined. BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID FOR THIS IS THE LAST DAYS grin. Men will fall like rain. Lives will be wasted. Disasters, earth quakes and other natural disasters. Plane crashes, automobile crashes and other man made disasters grin.The time is short my friend. I'm smiling as I type this. The time is short. After death, there is no other chance. life is soooooo short grin. 100 years? That In itself is short. Will you get to 90? grin

ETERNITY IS TO LOONG TO BE WRONG.

No more comments from here bruv. Enjoy ur life while you have it. Then you will know when you die that d life you had, you did nothing to contribute to your having it. You were formed like a porter forms a pot grin

LMFAO! This religion thing is good for revealing insanity. You are thinking of people suffering and it's a smile that comes to your face. SMH Get help, your condition is curable.
Re: Kevin Hart Reveals What God Said To Him After Fatal Car Crash by CaveAdullam: 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
There is a challenge set by pistotita in his thread on the first page, atheist association of nairaland what are you guys waiting for?

https://www.nairaland.com/5295916/finding-meaning-life-using-narrative

Lordreed, you can notify your atheist colleagues about this grand show. Thanks as you do so.

1 Like

Re: Kevin Hart Reveals What God Said To Him After Fatal Car Crash by LordReed(m): 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
CaveAdullam:
There is a challenge set by pistotita in his thread on the first page, atheist association of nairaland what are you guys waiting for?

https://www.nairaland.com/5295916/finding-meaning-life-using-narrative

Lordreed, you can notify your atheist colleagues about this grand show. Thanks as you do so.

And what will the challenge prove?
Re: Kevin Hart Reveals What God Said To Him After Fatal Car Crash by CaveAdullam: 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
LordReed:

And what will the challenge prove?
Read the contents of the thread then.

1 Like

Re: Kevin Hart Reveals What God Said To Him After Fatal Car Crash by LordReed(m): 7:58am On Nov 04, 2019
CaveAdullam:
Read the contents of the thread then.

Saw nothing that makes it clear. Can you point to what you are referring to?

(1) (Reply)

Does GOD Exist / Catholic May Bar Mbaka From Preaching – Archbishop / In What Way Are Religious People Different From Atheists ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.