Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,902 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Only Get Better With Age - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Only Get Better With Age (403 Views)

I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) / List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Only Get Better With Age by Naijmobile: 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
Even Nigerian celebrities sometimes struggle with finding their own style. This results in them showing up to red carpet events with strange cleavage, loud makeup, weird hair, and a forced smile. But working on yourself with cosmetologists and stylists can have positive effects. Many times, at the age of 30 or 40, celebrities start to look even younger and trendier than they were at age 20!

Naij Mobile compared pictures of the most famous actresses and singers in order to demonstrate how important it is to be true to your own style no matter what your age is.

http://naijmobile.com/nigerian-celebrities-who-only-get-better-with-age/
Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Only Get Better With Age by angelEmade: 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
OP will it kee you to post the pictures and details here? anyways i love your website!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Only Get Better With Age by Naijmobile: 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
angelEmade:
OP will it kee you to post the pictures and details here? anyways i love your website!!!

My dear, I don't know how to post more than 4 pictures here o. Thanks for checking out Naij Mobile.
Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Only Get Better With Age by angelEmade: 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
Naijmobile:

My dear, I don't know how to post more than 4 pictures here o. Thanks for checking out Naij Mobile.
and i must say...you are smart with the name you have used...classic just like the real naij.
you should check my signature...maybe you will love it.

(1) (Reply)

‘I Have Been Doing Many Surgeries Low Key’ – Bobrisky / OMG: Bobrisky To Contest For Miss World / Akpororo And Wife 'Jojo' Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loving Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.