Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,575 members, 7,955,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:30 PM

Throwback Photo Of Little Teni The Entertainer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Little Teni The Entertainer (58419 Views)

Omg! Teni The Billionaire Show Off Her New Million Dollar Mansion / Is Teni The Only Female Artist To Succeed Without Opening Breast/Exposing Body? / New Photos Of Little Daniella, Pretty Nollywood Child Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Little Teni The Entertainer by Hardaybizi(m): 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
When she doesn't have the dreams of "making love on the moon."!!!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Little Teni The Entertainer by Offpoint: 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
1kbusiness:

lol. If i understand you correctly, then I think you've not been on Fiverr.

But then try to read what i posted again. Just try. You'd have a better understanding.
Refer me to any 'PROFESSIONAL' logo designer who designs logo for $5 on fiverr...

except those wack Indians and Nigerians with plagiarised and downloaded templates.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Little Teni The Entertainer by 1kbusiness: 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2019
Offpoint:

Refer me to any 'PROFESSIONAL' logo designer who designs logo for $5 on fiverr...

except those wack Indians and Nigerians with plagiarised and downloaded templates.

Again, you have no basis for this argument you're trying to bring to life.

Calm down and read what I posted again. Besides, I don't remember making use of the word "Professional". No come here dey act like say na ya own make sense pass.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Little Teni The Entertainer by friendlyadvice: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
Them ugly for their house o
Re: Throwback Photo Of Little Teni The Entertainer by Shalommy(f): 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
Chaiii.. Evrybody jus hate her bcoz she's plus 1.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Little Teni The Entertainer by solablings(f): 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
No in the middle of the fame undecided
NLSavage:
before the fame
Re: Throwback Photo Of Little Teni The Entertainer by Dbeautifulme(f): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Who is teni?

Hit like if u don't care to know her

2 time Loooser.... Hater, and enemy of progress.

It's written all over you ma nigga.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Little Teni The Entertainer by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
Beckysexy:
Throwback before she became an elephant

She looks older than her sister sha

Lol
Re: Throwback Photo Of Little Teni The Entertainer by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
BravoDe:

This picture brings memory, who remember those times during Xmas and Easter wen our parent ll buy glasses and wristwatch for us

Good old days

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Little Teni The Entertainer by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
Cosmatikka:
If Wizkid had fvcked her at dis age he wud have enjoyed her more than wat he did now.
A reliable source told me dat her pvci tastes water water
NB: abeg don't abuse me, it's alcohol speaking grin

Re: Throwback Photo Of Little Teni The Entertainer by ruffDiamond: 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
she's got talent ..but I truly have problem with fat people...you know y?they tend to take up too much SPACE everywhere!even jn public transport.. imagine me making space for a big ass for nothing bimbo in a car meant for normal size peeps? chai!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Little Teni The Entertainer by joenor(m): 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
Cosmatikka:
If Wizkid had fvcked her at dis age he wud have enjoyed her more than wat he did now.
A reliable source told me dat her pvci tastes water water
NB: abeg don't abuse me, it's alcohol speaking grin
them need check u with rainguage.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Little Teni The Entertainer by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
Dbeautifulme:

2 time Loooser.... Hater, and enemy of progress.

It's written all over you ma nigga.

Lol thank u...wat a compliment grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Little Teni The Entertainer by Meliian(f): 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
BravoDe:

This picture brings memory, who remember those times during Xmas and Easter wen our parent ll buy glasses and wristwatch for us

As in ehn. Plastic glasses and wristwatch was a thing then.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Little Teni The Entertainer by SavageResponse(m): 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
What made her suddenly become very fat?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Little Teni The Entertainer by sureteeboy(m): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
BravoDe:

grin If my memory serves me right, that wristwatch doesn't even work. They'll just design a clock picture at its face

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Little Teni The Entertainer by gabng(m): 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
No be only Lt General. Na Field Marshal.

naijadrivablog:
Late LT Gen Apata's kids.

#Apata Memorial Isolo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Little Teni The Entertainer by BravoDe: 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
sureteeboy:

grin If my memory serves me right, that wristwatch doesn't even work. They'll just design a clock picture at its face
Yh yh, I remembered, lol
Re: Throwback Photo Of Little Teni The Entertainer by naijacentric(m): 5:51am On Nov 04, 2019
Alex09:
HANDSOME!!!
yes o dey use beautiful for boys too in some cases grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Little Teni The Entertainer by Alex09(m): 8:26am On Nov 04, 2019
naijacentric:
yes o dey use beautiful for boys too in some cases grin
haba no bad blood jst a mere joke

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Attends Nino Idibia's Graduation With His Mum Sunmbo (Photos) / Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu / Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.