Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

My Curves Open Doors For Me - Actress Eva Chris - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Curves Open Doors For Me - Actress Eva Chris (929 Views)

My Killer Curves Open Doors For Me – Nollywood Actress, Eva Chris / "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims / Movie Directors Can No Longer Afford Me - Actress Omotola Jalade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Curves Open Doors For Me - Actress Eva Chris by GistMore2: 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
In an interview with Inside Nollywood, Anambra-born actress Eva reveals how her killer curves are her selling points. .
“It has always being my childhood dream to be celebrated. A producer once saw me on Instagram and chatted me up. He said he needed me for a movie role because I had the curves he needed for an upcoming movie . So my curves bring me favor a lot” She said .
She further revealed how men cat call her when she’s out in public. A common statement they make according to her is “Ye Mogbe” which she attributes to her killer curves .

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/my-curves-open-doors-for-me-actress-eva-chris

Re: My Curves Open Doors For Me - Actress Eva Chris by CHOPUP411(m): 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
Really
Re: My Curves Open Doors For Me - Actress Eva Chris by GistMore2: 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
undecided
Re: My Curves Open Doors For Me - Actress Eva Chris by venril(m): 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
The curve na food ?
Re: My Curves Open Doors For Me - Actress Eva Chris by Nayturalistic: 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
Tbh whey the curve ?
Re: My Curves Open Doors For Me - Actress Eva Chris by GistMore: 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: My Curves Open Doors For Me - Actress Eva Chris by africandollar: 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
I’m really trying hard to find the curves with Musa’s torchlight grin
Re: My Curves Open Doors For Me - Actress Eva Chris by mrwonlasewonie: 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
Men deserve women who have nothing else to offer other than curves.shebi na Una go dey drool on curves and big ass meanwhile the one wey dey read MSc and developing her intellect you won't pay attention to that one because she's "boring or too efiko"

Lambo mercy won 60 million for being a nasty hoe , getting under the knife for a big ass while the one doing research or getting 1st class just gets a plank in the name of award or irritating comments on nl like "she no even fine"

Go to the threads where ladies that graduated with 1st class are and read the comments.its sick

Why won't teenagers now aspire to be hoes and baby mamas since they see that's what gets them all the attention and money

You deserve leeches, parasites and women who have nothing to offer to your progress

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Wofaifada Buys Herself A New Whip (photos) / Tacha To Angela Okorie, Jaruma...do You People Want My Blood? / Khalifa Jones Crowned The Best Rapper In Africa....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.