Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Like Incense/ Sometimes By Step (hillsong United) - Free Download And Lyrics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Like Incense/ Sometimes By Step (hillsong United) - Free Download And Lyrics (6324 Views)

All I Need Is You (hillsong United) - Free Download Mp3 With Lyrics / Malwedhe By King Monada Video, Mp3 Download And Lyrics In English / [DOWNLOAD] Tatiana Manaois All The Time Music And Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Like Incense/ Sometimes By Step (hillsong United) - Free Download And Lyrics by Playthepianos: 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
Source:
This post was gotten from Like Incense download and Lyrics

This post contains the lyrics and the audio download link of popular and powerful worship song by Hillsong United, “Like Incense sometimes by step”. This is a very powerful worship song.

Lyrics of Like incense sometimes by Step download..oh God, You are my God.

May my prayer like incense rise before You 
The lifting of my hands as sacrifice 
Oh, Lord Jesus turn Your eyes upon me 
For I know there is mercy in Your sight

Your statutes are my heritage forever 
My heart is set on keeping Your decrees 
Please still my anxious urge toward rebellion 
Let Love keep my will upon its knees

Chorus
Oh God, You are my God 
And I will ever praise You

Oh God, You are my God 

To all creation I can see a limit 
But Your commands are boundless and have none 
So Your Word is my joy and meditation 
From the rising to the setting of the sun

All Your ways are loving and are faithful 
The road is narrow but Your burden light 
Because You gladly lean to lead the humble 
I shall gladly kneel to leave my pride

Chorus
Oh God, You are my God 

Oh God, You are my God 

Oh God, You are my God 

Oh God, You are my God 

(Repeat Chorus)

I will seek You in the morning 
I will learn to walk in Your ways 
And step by step You’ll lead me 
And I will follow You all of my days

This post was gotten from Click here to download like Incense sometimes by step by Hillsong United

(1) (Reply)

Asa's Mr Jailer Vs Jah Cure's Mr Jailer (same lyrics) / Download Mixtape: DJ Fabulous – Best Of Kizz Daniel (vado) 2018 / Eminem Stan Ft Dido Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.