Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,151 members, 7,838,929 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Nigerian mom’s reaction to her son’s wallpaper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian mom’s reaction to her son’s wallpaper (1050 Views)

Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) / Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian mom’s reaction to her son’s wallpaper by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
Just the life of a typical Nigerian Mother, she wants to know everything her child is doing at all times, she is so inquisitive of her children's welfare.
Here's a video shared by a Nigerian lady as her dad sees and reacts to her brother's phone wallpaper and of course the mother wanted to see this too, she took the phone from the husband and here's her reaction;

“So my dad saw my brother's wallpaper and ofc my mom wanted to see”.

See The Wallpaper Here,

https://twitter.com/olori_ade_/status/1190452191590522880?s=19

https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/11/nigerian-moms-reaction-to-her-sons.html

Cc

Lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44

Re: Nigerian mom’s reaction to her son’s wallpaper by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
More

Watch Video Here;

Cc

Lalasticlala
Fynestboi
MissyB3
Mynd44

See Reactions Below,

Re: Nigerian mom’s reaction to her son’s wallpaper by angelEmade: 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
i trust naija mums...
Re: Nigerian mom’s reaction to her son’s wallpaper by Made4NaijaM4N: 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerian mom’s reaction to her son’s wallpaper by Passionate888: 10:27am On Nov 03, 2019
Gather here if you didn't watch it.

(1) (Reply)

Audio Conference: Tonto Dikeh Reacts After She Was Busted For ‘deceiving’ Her Fa / Santa Clause Spotted Hanging On A Moving Bus In Lagos (video) / Grammy Winner, Angelique Kidjo Is Half Nigerian & Half Beninise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.