Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Nigerian Mom’s Reaction To Her Son’s Wallpaper - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Mom’s Reaction To Her Son’s Wallpaper (955 Views)

Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom / Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) / "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Mom’s Reaction To Her Son’s Wallpaper by Made4NaijaM4N: 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
Nigerian mom’s reaction to her son’s wallpaper

Tweet user

So my dad saw my brother’s wallpaper and ofc my mother wanted to see ��

https://twitter.com/olori_ade_/status/1190452191590522880

source
https://www.made4naija.com/nigerian-moms-reaction-to-her-sons-wallpaper/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Mom’s Reaction To Her Son’s Wallpaper by Made4NaijaM4N: 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
grin bad guy
Re: Nigerian Mom’s Reaction To Her Son’s Wallpaper by nlPoster: 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
You said both parents saw the wallpaper but you only noted the mum's reaction.

Anyway, na here we go dey when you start complaining about "women".
Re: Nigerian Mom’s Reaction To Her Son’s Wallpaper by Flexherbal(m): 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
Madam said: ahhhh!
Re: Nigerian Mom’s Reaction To Her Son’s Wallpaper by padi94(m): 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hope that is not the girl you wantu bring into dis house... *in mama's voice*
Re: Nigerian Mom’s Reaction To Her Son’s Wallpaper by Made4NaijaM4N: 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Mom’s Reaction To Her Son’s Wallpaper by NOC1(m): 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
My mums reaction might last for weeks, she will subtly make her points for weeks and any given space, even on phone calls.
Can forget when my mum saw me with an advance lady on a mall, she was like everyday be carefulooo, no go marry your mama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mom’s Reaction To Her Son’s Wallpaper by Made4NaijaM4N: 7:29am On Nov 03, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Mom’s Reaction To Her Son’s Wallpaper by taiwoowiat: 10:28am On Nov 03, 2019
Waiting for counter thread "Nigerian Dad’s Reaction To His Son’s Wallpaper

(1) (Reply)

Help I Have A Problem With Understanding When Reading / Before You Date Or Marry In Imo State Read This Oo � / Today Is My Bday Bt Nt Happy Cuz Of My Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.