Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Today Is My Bday Bt Nt Happy Cuz Of My Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Today Is My Bday Bt Nt Happy Cuz Of My Kids (956 Views)

My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. / My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise / My Husband Said He Will Raise My Kids To Challenge Me And Be Rude To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is My Bday Bt Nt Happy Cuz Of My Kids by Courageous01(m): 7:11am On Aug 14, 2021
Good morning my lovely nairalanders, 2day is my bday but am depression. Am 27yrs, a single dad of two beautiful daughters (3yrs and 5yrs respectively) and the 1st son of family of 5. I came to Abuja in the yr 2015 for my NYSC then i got a hotel job here in Abuja early 2017 as a housekeeper superviser. My problem started eairly last year which i lost my dad then at the same time lost my job due to the pandemic. After my dad's buriel, i was left with nothing then when govt lift the lockdown, the mgt of d hotel called few of us back whch we worked for jst 2weeks and every1 were laid off because of change of mgt. The owner leased it out.since then i hv been doing all kinds of maniel job to sustain my family bt things kept on getting more worse to the extent they dropped out of sch bcuz of sch fees so i had no other option than 2 send them to the vila to stay with grandma.the last time i spoke with them, i made a prmise that they wil get registered comes sept next month
Re: Today Is My Bday Bt Nt Happy Cuz Of My Kids by shawante(m): 7:17am On Aug 14, 2021
E no easy brother but God will see you through.. Keep on pushing!

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Bday Bt Nt Happy Cuz Of My Kids by thesicilian: 7:24am On Aug 14, 2021
When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Bday Bt Nt Happy Cuz Of My Kids by Courageous01(m): 7:33am On Aug 14, 2021
Bt am scared the promise might nt be fufill cuz things are nt wrking out d way i planned it.pls my fellow nairalanders,i need a financial assistant and in return to handover an original important doc in my possession as a colateral bt if u stil hv a maniel job of any kind,pls am ready 2 do it 2 enable me meet up b4 sept .they are very smart kids and i cnt afford 2 deprive them education whch my late dad didn't deprived me either. 2 clarify my story,am giving any1 room 2 investgate the truth of my story. I 4got 2 mention that i sold almost of my room properties jst 2 feed d fam. i later joined a frnd that into borehole drilling bt due to d raining season, he has nt be getting job.am nt a lazy dude so i can do any thing and i also 4got to mention that i studied biz admin and mgt ame knws computer very wel..i pray this reach fp or job section. Lala pls help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is My Bday Bt Nt Happy Cuz Of My Kids by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 14, 2021
Happy birthday.

I too wasn't happy on my birthday this year though for a different reason. So it happens like that sometimes but you just have to brush whatever it is aside and thank God for life.

Where's their mother by the way?

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Bday Bt Nt Happy Cuz Of My Kids by greenie77: 7:49am On Aug 14, 2021
Courageous01:
Bt am scared the promise might nt be fufill cuz things are nt wrking out d way i planned it.pls my fellow nairalanders,i need a financial assistant and in return to handover an original important doc in my possession as a colateral bt if u stil hv a maniel job of any kind,pls am ready 2 do it 2 enable me meet up b4 sept .they are very smart kids and i cnt afford 2 deprive them education whch my late dad didn't deprived me either. 2 clarify my story,am giving any1 room 2 investgate the truth of my story. I 4got 2 mention that i sold almost of my room properties jst 2 feed d fam. i later joined a frnd that into borehole drilling bt due to d raining season, he has nt be getting job.am nt a lazy dude so i can do any thing and i also 4got to mention that i studied biz admin and mgt ame knws computer very wel..i pray this reach fp or job section. Lala pls help

Start out with registering them in the public school there in the village where they do not need to pay school fees so that in September they would be going to school with other children and hopefully your finance improves by their second term in January, you can always transfer them to a private school.

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Bday Bt Nt Happy Cuz Of My Kids by Courageous01(m): 7:51am On Aug 14, 2021
CharisEleos:
Happy birthday.

I too wasn't happy on my birthday this year though for a different reason. So it happens like that sometimes but you just have to brush whatever it is aside and thank God for life.

Where's their mother by the way?

It is well.
We are ain't together any longer.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Bday Bt Nt Happy Cuz Of My Kids by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 14, 2021
Courageous01:
We are ain't together any longer.

Oh... I see.
It is well.
Cheers.
Re: Today Is My Bday Bt Nt Happy Cuz Of My Kids by culf: 7:58am On Aug 14, 2021
happy birthday, once they is life, there is hope, God can change any situation in second.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Bday Bt Nt Happy Cuz Of My Kids by Courageous01(m): 8:00am On Aug 14, 2021
greenie77:

Start out with registering them in the public school there in the village where they do not need to pay school fees so that in September they would be going to school with other children and hopefully your finance improves by their second term in January, you can always transfer them to a private school.
Thanks for ur lovely advice. Bt also consider that even the public sch requires a little money whch i cnt afford at the moment and also they need a little cash 4 their upkeep. Thats the reason why i need a job.even if 2 come 2 ur on weekends and do some tasks 4 u like laundry and get paid,i would love it
Re: Today Is My Bday Bt Nt Happy Cuz Of My Kids by jesmond3945: 11:23am On Aug 14, 2021
i think we should stop bringing children to this world if we are not ready to take care of them. stop listening to people who will put pressure on you to get married when they would not give you assistance on how to take care of your kids when they start coming. your oldest is 5 years, that means you had her when your were 22. When i was 22, kids and marriage were not in my plans, because I couldn't afford them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is My Bday Bt Nt Happy Cuz Of My Kids by Karleb(m): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2021
jesmond3945:
i think we should stop bringing children to this world if we are not ready to take care of them. stop listening to people who will put pressure on you to get married when they would not give you assistance on how to take care of your kids when they start coming. your oldest is 5 years, that means you had her when your were 22. When i was 22, kids and marriage were not in my plans, because I couldn't afford them.

I thought I was the only one that noticed it.

@22 when life was sweet and peeps were innocent was when a boy without job decided to impregnate a girl?

Let's take that as a mistake, @24 he decided to have his second kid?

Vag.ina might be cheap but it should never be abused.

This is a harsh thing to say but I have to say my mind, I don't feel sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Bday Bt Nt Happy Cuz Of My Kids by Foodqueen(f): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
Try construction site.
Re: Today Is My Bday Bt Nt Happy Cuz Of My Kids by dacblogger: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
Things are too hard in this country... Everybody is just complaining.
Even the people that have money are scared to give it out cos nobody knows what tomorrow holds for us.
God please make a way for Nigeria,Amen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Urgent Advice / Woman With The Longest Name In The World / Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.