Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

What Is The Best Data Plan For Glo For Internet And Calls And Code To Subscribe - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best Data Plan For Glo For Internet And Calls And Code To Subscribe (1740 Views)

Remember Those Days When Making Calls And Looking At The Clock / You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper / Airtel 1GB For ₦200 Data Plan And Code, Valid For 7 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Data Plan For Glo For Internet And Calls And Code To Subscribe by Philantropists: 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hi Guys, does anyone know what is the best data plan for Glo for Internet and Calls and code to subscribe? Internet Data of 3.5gb or more is good with call credit for Local and International calls.

Thanks
Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For Glo For Internet And Calls And Code To Subscribe by Ejadike(m): 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2019
Philantropists:
Hi Guys, does anyone know what is the best data plan for Glo for Internet and Calls and code to subscribe? Internet Data of 3.5gb or more is good with call credit for Local and International calls.

Thanks
I use airtel sha. 3k for 8gb
Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For Glo For Internet And Calls And Code To Subscribe by Philantropists: 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ok thanks, looking forward to glo plans.

Ejadike:
Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For Glo For Internet And Calls And Code To Subscribe by Solomontroy(m): 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ejadike:

What's the code for this Airtel 3k for 8gb
Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For Glo For Internet And Calls And Code To Subscribe by Solomontroy(m): 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ejadike:

Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For Glo For Internet And Calls And Code To Subscribe by Ejadike(m): 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2019
Solomontroy:

just the normal subscription code. *141#
Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For Glo For Internet And Calls And Code To Subscribe by Solacemk: 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ejadike:
I pay 2k and get 4.6GB x 3
Just dial *141#

Re: What Is The Best Data Plan For Glo For Internet And Calls And Code To Subscribe by Ejadike(m): 6:56am On Nov 10, 2019
Solacemk:

I pay 2k and get 4.6GB x 3
Just dial *141#
ah! How did you do this?

(1) (Reply)

Help Decide For A Friend Samsung Galaxy A71 Or S9 Plus? / Between Samsung A13 And Tecno Camon17 Pro Which Should I Choose / Having Problems Logging Into Mocospace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.