Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper (20624 Views)

Remember Those Days When Making Calls And Looking At The Clock / Free US Phone Number For Whatsapp, Calls And Text Messages / Best Airtel Awoof Of Calls And Data For Oct 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by kyber(m): 6:57am On Apr 09, 2023
You Miss Someone’s Calls And Refused Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper

How Someone call you multiple time,sometimes different hours of the day then you miss the calls, after checking your phone later to see you have missed calls from a particular unfamiliar number, then Yøúñg refuse to return the call and act like nothing happened. Yet you still go to church and pray to God to send you a destiny helper, how?
Do you know if that was your destiny helper’s call you missed and refused to return ?

How else will your destiny helper reach you if not through phone calls

Do you know you can miss a life time opportunity by your attitude?

How do people even think and yet they say they are educated ?

What is wrong with you people?

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by Johnson225(m): 7:02am On Apr 09, 2023
Bros… No one missed your call. They only avoiding you. E be like you don too pest them

164 Likes 13 Shares

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by Bahamas95(m): 7:18am On Apr 09, 2023
You will hear some Nigerians say "I don't pick calls from strange numbers". Thats rubbish!

Some people have missed a life time opportunity by that bad attitude/primitive way of thinking. Why don't you just pick and know why the person is calling, if it's what you don't wanna hear you can decide to end the call...... Nobody can force you to continue with a discussion on phone if you don't want it.

192 Likes 13 Shares

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by JASONjnr(m): 7:22am On Apr 09, 2023
If you're a destiny helper, you will consider other factors that would make a person not to return your calls.

What if he doesn't have call credit?

If truly you want to help a person, you will drop your anger one side and either text them or call them to help them.

You just don't conclude that they refused to pick and to return calls....

What if they're under the police cell?

What if they stake their phone to get a loan to feed just to stay alive?

What if this person have given up on people because of the millions of turn downs and he doesn't believe on destiny helpers anymore?

Ogbeni, if you want to help person, help them and stop using calls as excuses!

125 Likes 13 Shares

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by samwash(m): 7:41am On Apr 09, 2023
In this part of the world we are very use to calling ! Called!! What happened to other means of communications ?
Why not just send a simple text massage? As in SMS?
We are not even used to voice note at all, am not talking about Fbk or Whatsapp chat or voice note.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by DonEd(m): 7:43am On Apr 09, 2023
U can send a text if the person doesn't pick ur calls.

Most people are owing others and may not want to pick strange numbers.

Bros, u are in a hard country where things are harder.

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by kyber(m): 8:19am On Apr 09, 2023
Johnson225:
Bros… No one missed your call. They only avoiding you. E be like you don too pest them

You will not understand bro

I’m talking about important calls

3 Likes

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by Haynnie: 8:19am On Apr 09, 2023
E fit be say na palmpay agent dey call grin
Those guys no join destiny helpers grin

58 Likes

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by kyber(m): 8:20am On Apr 09, 2023
Haynnie:
E fit be say na palmpay agent dey call grin
Those guys no join destiny helpers grin

Na destiny helpers that time wey dem borrow you money abi

But dem no be destiny helper again because you no fit pay back abi 😂

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by Haynnie: 8:38am On Apr 09, 2023
kyber:

Na destiny helpers that time wey dem borrow you money abi

But dem no be destiny helper again because you no fit pay back abi 😂

Dem no be am at all!😂

Who be your helper no go stress you😏

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by kyber(m): 8:42am On Apr 09, 2023
Haynnie:

Dem no be am at all!😂

Who be your helper no go stress you😏

E be like them don stop to borrow o

3 Likes

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by Haynnie: 9:30am On Apr 09, 2023
kyber:

E be like them don stop to borrow o

Really? I haven't borrow money from palmpay or any other loan app but the memes I'm seeing on the internet are funny. Maybe these people are letting them run at loss for not paying on time

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by kyber(m): 9:35am On Apr 09, 2023
Haynnie:

Really? I haven't borrow money from palmpay or any other loan app but the memes I'm seeing on the internet are funny. Maybe these people are letting them run at loss for not paying on time

But their Bvn is linked to palmpay Na so any transaction on their account will be swiftly diverted to palmpay to cover ther debts .

Does this mean those people concerned don’t ale transactions with their banks anymore ?
Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by kyber(m): 9:35am On Apr 09, 2023
Bahamas95:
You will hear some Nigerians say "I don't pick calls from strange numbers". Thats rubbish!

Some people have missed a life time opportunity by that bad attitude/primitive way of thinking. Why don't you just pick and know why the person is calling, if it's what you don't wanna hear you can decide to end the call...... Nobody can force you to continue with a discussion on phone if you don't want it.

I’m telling you
Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by Haynnie: 9:42am On Apr 09, 2023
kyber:

But their Bvn is linked to palmpay Na so any transaction on their account will be swiftly diverted to palmpay to cover ther debts .

Does this mean those people concerned don’t ale transactions with their banks anymore ?

They won't use their account instead they process transactions through pos or siblings account as easy as that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 09, 2023
Who go help you no go stress you. Them go give you 5 percentage, you go wise. cool

12 Likes

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by kyber(m): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2023
Haynnie:

They won't use their account instead they process transactions through pos or siblings account as easy as that

How long will they keep up with that ?

It’s obvious they don’t deal on big transactions that needs to be stored in their banks

2 Likes

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by dangoteinlaw: 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2023
That is nigerians for u. They would fast for 7days coz their pastor told them that their helper will not stress them but for someone like me that knows the kind of job am into and that the difference bw u earning another million is just a split second away.
I take my phone with me anywhere even the toilet. I ve seen some jobs where the client eas like “i called another one but he didn’t answer then i saw yours” and next thing we are talking price already.

I even noticed some are not on WhatsApp always, am like this person have mind oh haaaa. Who am i to go offline for even a second. Call me at midnight i will answer your call, email me at midnight and i will respond almost immediately.

People have to understand that real wealth are made during the chaos, Julius ceaser said “there’s a time in the affairs of men that which taken at a flood leads to fortune”

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by kyber(m): 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
dangoteinlaw:
That is nigerians for u. They would fast for 7days coz their pastor told them that their helper will not stress them but for someone like me that knows the kind of job am into and that the difference bw u earning another million is just a split second away.
I take my phone with me anywhere even the toilet. I ve seen some jobs where the client eas like “i called another one but he didn’t answer then i saw yours” and next thing we are talking price already.

I even noticed some are not on WhatsApp always, am like this person have mind oh haaaa. Who am i to go offline for even a second. Call me at midnight i will answer your call, email me at midnight and i will respond almost immediately.

People have to understand that real wealth are made during the chaos, Julius ceaser said “there’s a time in the affairs of men that which taken at a flood leads to fortune”

People need to change their narratives

1 Like

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by kyber(m): 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
nlfpmod
Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by dangoteinlaw: 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2023
kyber:

People need to change their narratives
naaaa they shouldn’t 😀😀 coz it is good for us. Someone has to do the menial jobs bro. Lot of people still haven’t realized that their phone is their office and that’s their problem anyway.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by kyber(m): 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
dangoteinlaw:
naaaa they shouldn’t 😀😀 coz it is good for us. Someone has to do the menial jobs bro. Lot of people still haven’t realized that their phone is their office and that’s their problem anyway.

Lol
Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by kyber(m): 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
DonEd:
U can send a text if the person doesn't pick ur calls.

Most people are owing others and may not want to pick strange numbers.

Bros, u are in a hard country where things are harder.

Who has time to start texting first before calling lol
If texting was more convenient at that time you think I would bother calling?
Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by Ballzproblem2: 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
Eazzii:
Who go help you no go stress you. Them go give you 5 percentage, you go wise. cool
🤡🤡😂
Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by Flowerpearl(f): 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2023
This one is for narcissus people
Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by Titilayo4life: 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2023
What if they don't need help?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TcdOKoyFXw
Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2023
Same thing with some people especially ladies, you will text them or watsapp them, the next thing, they wont even bother to read or reply you for days but will always be online.
I used to help a lady sometimes, but when i feel bored i chatted few people including her, she will snub my messages despite seeing it. Recently, message i sent over a week, she now replied and the next thing she said was that she needed my assistance, i should help her out. I read it since then i never replied. That assistance i used to do has stopped for life. That's me. She doesnt deserve it.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by Roger3D(m): 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2023
There is no such thing as a destiny helper

4 Likes

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by reiddecuti: 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2023
If e come be person that wants to ask for urgent 2k?

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by McStoic(m): 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2023
Lol

1 Like

Re: You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper by Tonytonex(m): 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2023
See this foolish OP.
So, every "missed call" caller is a destiny helper?

Dey play!

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k / What's The Magic Behind Sim Cards / GLO Glo Campus Booster: New Tariff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.