Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,974 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip (66404 Views)

It Is Written, "As Thou Made GEJ A 1 Term President, So Shall It Be Unto Thou" / Tinubu Resolves Ganduje, Jubrin Rift Over Kano House Of Reps Ticket / Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip by Bluebolt: 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
0.7.0.3.6.4.6.2.6.1.4.. IS THE LINE TO CALL FOR ANY FORM OF METAL FABRICATION: MILD STEEL, STAINLESS STEEL, WROUGHT IRON, EVEN ALUMINIUM.
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip by mykerg: 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
Chip whip on an suv worth millions
daewoorazer:
This has caused lots of reactions on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/jaafarsjaafar/status/1190718688263069697?s=21
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip by renewable1(m): 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ok

8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY FROM THE SUN.. CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip by gokefolaranmi(m): 12:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
Za froblem with za feefle prom za narthern fart op Nigeria is zat zay pind it dippicult, barry dippicult to fronounce za leta ep, ko nan za leta fee.

What do I know?
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip by Drhighchief11: 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
Are we blaming the hon. Or the people that printed the plate number? Wetin I know self...
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip by Thunday1005(m): 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
he spelt it using his accent
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip by Teejay13(m): 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
Nigerian's with hyping and yet some cant even spell well.
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip by BrainSanitizer: 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
I don't believe believe this.
This is a Photoshop.
Someone is trying to transmit a transmission that is transmi... I mean a tran... transmitter of..
Oh no!
I'm saying it's supposed to be Chip weef. After all, za feeful are za ones zat elected stufeed leezers into fawa.

Flease fadon my taifin. I am in za ozza room.

2 Likes

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
mtswww all you care about is spelling bunch of tribalistic people
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip by Harrisonwo(m): 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
The Nigerian car plate can only accommodate 8 figures/words. Chief whip is a 9 letter stuff, the man just did with the available
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip by micflo28(m): 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
Lols...this definitely is not from FRSC. Has the numerous number of number plates they produced suddenly made them derilious?. This was surely made up to make people laugh. Processes going into its production won't allow for this costly error
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip by AdeniyiA(m): 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
eTECTIV:
They wrote it in Hausa Accent lol
Yes, the word was hausalized grin
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip by Joystark(f): 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Fine girl, Come make we fvck ourselves to stupor, leave long talk.

I'd rather not compete with your right hand.
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
Burger01:
Yeah. During my service year in KD they would call me 'cofer' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip by Halo22: 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
It is unfortunate that we are still in amalgamation with this people. They keep dragging us backward every day by day. How could the man in question use that plate number like that if he was not ignorant of the correct spelling? And he is among the people making the laws for the state. It's a pity.
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
Joystark:

I'd rather not compete with your right hand.
You are turning down a chance to be financially free, you know?
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip by Osemawe4life: 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
Despite the fact that Hausa see boko as haram ,and academically nonentities they are still the best tribe in Nigeria forget the Education of the South, I stand to be corrected anyway.
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip by Tareq1105: 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
eTECTIV:

Blame Fed Road Safety
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip by Remmy07: 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
Oyee idilee ni �
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip by Remmy07: 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
StrikeBack:
Normal stuff.

Man must be on cheap weed
honestly
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip by Joystark(f): 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
You are turning down a chance to be financially free, you know?

If this is how you teach your own financial freedom, then something is fundamentally wrong with you.
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip by TommyAnthem(m): 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ask an ? man to pronounce 'Magnanimity' he will automatically become a stammerer
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip by adelumolo(m): 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
It was delibrate (sic) because of the total nos of letters involved
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip by encryptjay(m): 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
Look how they've succeeded in distracting most of you guys.
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip by AceRoot(m): 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
gokefolaranmi:
Za froblem with za feefle prom za narthern fart op Nigeria is zat zay pind it dippicult, barry dippicult to fronounce za leta ep, ko nan za leta fee.

What do I know?

Done well and Well done. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip by awoluyi(m): 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
I no get plobem with dis number Pilate, my headache be hao to get pat of dollars wey I saw in video with oga in Kano few months ago.
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
eTECTIV:
You bloody illiterate hausas has the best accent in Nigeria
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip by Coolgent(m): 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
CHIP HIP correct spelling! grin

It was done intentionally, because the space on the plate would not allow CHIEF WHIP. So they have to make use of what they have to attain the goal.
Only sensible comment out of hundreds.
I don't blame them...
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip by Kennydoc(m): 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
eTECTIV:

Only that they wrongly spelt whip.
It should have been chip whif cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip by bixton(m): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
01mcfadden:
If you've stayed in the North, you'd not think this was some joke.
A large percentage of these guys are stark illiterates even though they get the top jobs.

Try converse with their SS3 students in simple English and you'd be confused why they even go to school at all.
That's why the few fortunate educated ones among them automatically Lords over the other ones cos the topmost juicy jobs are reserved for them.

It's a country of the more you see, the less you know.

It is in every state and region and not just the north alone.
Ask those who are serving corpers and ex.....
It is a manifestation of who we are and where we are heading to..,.

Nevertheless even Donald Trump is known to make typo, spelling and grammatical errors on his official twitter handle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments / FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers / The NAF Plane Landed In Kaduna Before Crashing & Going Up In Flames

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.