Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Fresh Nigerian Graduate Goes To The Farm To Celebrate With Her Dad (pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fresh Nigerian Graduate Goes To The Farm To Celebrate With Her Dad (pix) (1921 Views)

DJ Cuppy Questions IG User For Saying “My Femi” & "Love You" To Her Dad / Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) / Wizkid Spends Quality Time With His Son, After Being Called A Deadbeat Dad (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Nigerian Graduate Goes To The Farm To Celebrate With Her Dad (pix) by Alimani: 3:50am On Nov 03, 2019
A fresh Nigerian graduate goes to the farm to celebrate with her father who is a farmer, moments after finally passing out ff NYSC.

The humble lady is proud of her dad who laboured so hard despite been a farmer to send her to through her education, went down her kneels as he prays and blesses her.

See more photos;
http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/fresh-nigerian-graduate-goes-to-farm-to.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Nigerian Graduate Goes To The Farm To Celebrate With Her Dad (pix) by Alimani: 3:50am On Nov 03, 2019
cool

Re: Fresh Nigerian Graduate Goes To The Farm To Celebrate With Her Dad (pix) by Nobody: 4:02am On Nov 03, 2019
Well acted.

We hear u
Re: Fresh Nigerian Graduate Goes To The Farm To Celebrate With Her Dad (pix) by cenaman(m): 4:05am On Nov 03, 2019
May our parent live long to eat the fruit of their labour.
Re: Fresh Nigerian Graduate Goes To The Farm To Celebrate With Her Dad (pix) by drips8(m): 6:06am On Nov 03, 2019
One of the best feelings a parent can have
Re: Fresh Nigerian Graduate Goes To The Farm To Celebrate With Her Dad (pix) by Iscoalarcon: 7:06am On Nov 03, 2019
she is proud to show the whole world that her father is engage in legit biz. How many of us here can do this.

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Nigerian Graduate Goes To The Farm To Celebrate With Her Dad (pix) by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 03, 2019
Everything is now for clout.. Who snap the pics? She even specifically told someone to stay on a heightened spot,so has to give it full shot.. In years to come,people go still snap,even when shitting.. Congratulations to her!
Re: Fresh Nigerian Graduate Goes To The Farm To Celebrate With Her Dad (pix) by donstan18: 7:51am On Nov 03, 2019
99% of families all over the world can't sucsessfully stand without the presence and input of fathers.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigerian Graduate Goes To The Farm To Celebrate With Her Dad (pix) by LoydJ(m): 8:31am On Nov 03, 2019
This really melt my heart,i whish my dad was still alive,never been easy for me growing up without the Care's nd Love of a Father.

#Congrats to her though,nd mey her parents enjoy the fruits of their labour.
Re: Fresh Nigerian Graduate Goes To The Farm To Celebrate With Her Dad (pix) by abumeinben(m): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2019
LoydJ:
This really melt my heart,i whish my dad was still alive,never been easy for me growing up without the Care's nd Love of a Father.

#Congrats to her though,nd mey her parents enjoy the fruits of their labour.

Sooooooooo...

We dey same team sef.

We still showed the certificate to the world. But never like it would be if they were still around.
Re: Fresh Nigerian Graduate Goes To The Farm To Celebrate With Her Dad (pix) by Threebear(m): 9:10am On Nov 03, 2019
Beautiful girl with brain .

I'm sure her father will be so happy with the amazing job he's done.
Re: Fresh Nigerian Graduate Goes To The Farm To Celebrate With Her Dad (pix) by LoydJ(m): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2019
abumeinben:

Sooooooooo...

We dey same team sef.

We still showed the certificate to the world. But never like it would be if they were still around.
Exactly bro

our unborn kids will experience the Love,Care nd Fun we did NOT enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigerian Graduate Goes To The Farm To Celebrate With Her Dad (pix) by GistMore11: 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
cool
Re: Fresh Nigerian Graduate Goes To The Farm To Celebrate With Her Dad (pix) by abumeinben(m): 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
LoydJ:

Exactly bro

our unborn kids will experience the Love,Care nd Fun we did NOT enjoy.

Planning on double whatever fun I'm currently thinking.

(1) (Reply)

Angry Boyfriend Strips Lover In Public For Rejecting His Proposal (video) / Davido Releases New Song With DMW First Female Singer Liya / Chacha Eke Divorce Her Husband And Plead With Nigerians To Save Her And Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.