Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Singer Qdot Gifts His Mom A House On Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Qdot Gifts His Mom A House On Her Birthday (Photos) (1971 Views)

Singer, Qdot Acquires A New House (Photos) / Tobi Bakre Girlfriend, Anu Oladosu Pays His Mom A Surprise Visit In Her House / Mompha Exposes Hushpuppi: Fraudster, Your Mom A Bread Seller & Dad A Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Qdot Gifts His Mom A House On Her Birthday (Photos) by GistNotice: 6:41am On Nov 03, 2019
Popular ibadan singer Qdot gifts his mother, Afolashade a new house on her birthday yesterday.

Sharing the good news, Qdot wrote;

Happy birthday to my mum #afolashade temi nikan + special birthday gift next year will be bigger than this love you Mum
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4YCu6In3_J

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/singer-qdot-gifts-his-mom-a-house-on-her-birthday

Re: Singer Qdot Gifts His Mom A House On Her Birthday (Photos) by GistNotice: 6:41am On Nov 03, 2019
Watch Video and See More Photos => HERE

Re: Singer Qdot Gifts His Mom A House On Her Birthday (Photos) by alonzoiv(m): 6:52am On Nov 03, 2019
Who's Q-dot?
Re: Singer Qdot Gifts His Mom A House On Her Birthday (Photos) by internationalman(m): 6:57am On Nov 03, 2019
Most of them moonlight on the side with yahoo.
Music is just a cover up..
congrats though... All money is money

1 Like

Re: Singer Qdot Gifts His Mom A House On Her Birthday (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 7:21am On Nov 03, 2019
Nice one. Joy of motherhood. Prayer of every parent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Qdot Gifts His Mom A House On Her Birthday (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 8:02am On Nov 03, 2019
habsydiamond:
Nice one. Joy of motherhood. Prayer of every parent.

Yes my dear, our Children go remember us too ooo grin smiley
Re: Singer Qdot Gifts His Mom A House On Her Birthday (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
mamajj17:

Yes my dear, our Children go remember us too ooo grin smiley
amen ooo

1 Like

Re: Singer Qdot Gifts His Mom A House On Her Birthday (Photos) by GistMore10: 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Singer Qdot Gifts His Mom A House On Her Birthday (Photos) by ctleurocollege: 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
Yahoo boy grin
Re: Singer Qdot Gifts His Mom A House On Her Birthday (Photos) by Bola146(f): 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
Congratulations mummy... I love my mama so much.. I pray I surprise her with grand children and a duplex house on her next birthday
Re: Singer Qdot Gifts His Mom A House On Her Birthday (Photos) by GISTBL0G: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
cool
Re: Singer Qdot Gifts His Mom A House On Her Birthday (Photos) by GistMore7: 5:24am On Nov 04, 2019
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Mad O! UBA Reportedly Paid N1billion Endorsement Fee To Wizkid / Linda Ikeji Struggle To Catch Bouquet At Sister's Wedding [video] / Davido Corona Virus Result Out , He Isolates From Chioma(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.