Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Linda Ikeji Struggle To Catch Bouquet At Sister's Wedding [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Struggle To Catch Bouquet At Sister's Wedding [video] (1971 Views)

Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) / Davido Storms Chef Chi’s Elder Sister’s Wedding In Style (video) / Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Struggle To Catch Bouquet At Sister's Wedding [video] by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
Notable Nigerian blogger Linda Ikeji, has been captured struggling with some single ladies at her sister’s wedding to catch the bouquet.

The popular blogger made a video of herself at the wedding dancing with a bunch of women she identified as single ladies awaiting the throwing of the bouquet.

This occurred at the wedding reception of Linda’s sister, Sandra Ikeji who made waves with a staggering 200 bridesmaids.

Linda could be seeing pushing through the congregated ladies to snatch eagerly at the bouquet which according to tradition signifies the next bride to be.

The blogger, who has previously revealed her desire to get married, seemed to desire the assurance the bouquet brings.

Watch video here :
https://www.dockaysworld.com.ng/watch-moment-blogger-linda-ikeji-struggled-with-single-ladies-to-catch-bouquet-at-sisters-wedding-video/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique

Re: Linda Ikeji Struggle To Catch Bouquet At Sister's Wedding [video] by NwaAmaikpe: 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
shocked

Swallow the truth,
Hide the truth,
Ignore the truth,
Neglect the truth,
Abhor the truth,
Kill the truth,
Argue over the truth,
Fight the truth,
Challenge the truth,
Bury the truth.
The truth will still remain the truth.

And the truth is;
There is a void created in every woman by God that only a man can fill.
And I don't mean the kpekus and the preek even though that is a typical example.
I mean that without a man, a woman is incomplete.

Don't expect these women to act like this is true, because the truth is the most bitter of all the foods humans must eat to grow.

No matter how rich or successful a woman is;
A husband is her greatest laurel.

If she can get one.
Fvck it, it doesn't matter anymore.
She can let him go after a week because it will already be on record that she once had that laurel.

This is why once-married, divorcees and widows are accorded more respected in the society than spinsters.

I wish Linda well.
But it's only a wish.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Struggle To Catch Bouquet At Sister's Wedding [video] by Blakjewelry(m): 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
So una many like this wey men plenty for ground
Re: Linda Ikeji Struggle To Catch Bouquet At Sister's Wedding [video] by GOFRONT(m): 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
Drop it like it Hot!!!....Boss

Show dem no Mercy..
Re: Linda Ikeji Struggle To Catch Bouquet At Sister's Wedding [video] by AverageAnnie(f): 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
She's next to be celebrated... I can see it from afar
Re: Linda Ikeji Struggle To Catch Bouquet At Sister's Wedding [video] by Praizenewstv: 10:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Struggle To Catch Bouquet At Sister's Wedding [video] by narit: 8:23am On Jan 12, 2020
Money cannot buy friends, happiness, loyalty, joy but the only thing that will get you closer to any of those things, is still MONEY.
Re: Linda Ikeji Struggle To Catch Bouquet At Sister's Wedding [video] by Harrynight(m): 3:27am On Apr 25, 2020
AverageAnnie:
She's next to be celebrated... I can see it from afar

Iffa ask u to cuman be my friend,
Would I be asking for too much?

(1) (Reply)

Davido Corona Virus Result Out , He Isolates From Chioma(video) / #bopdaddychallenge Trending On Instagram (photos) / Why You Kill My Ram Song, Remix From Omah Layy Bad Influence Song: Lyrics/ Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.