Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

Yoruba Hip-hop Artiste, Qdot Alagbe Presents Mum House In Celebration Of Her B'D - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Hip-hop Artiste, Qdot Alagbe Presents Mum House In Celebration Of Her B'D (560 Views)

Singer Qdot Alagbe Gifts His Mom A House On Her Birthday (photos) / Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House / Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Hip-hop Artiste, Qdot Alagbe Presents Mum House In Celebration Of Her B'D by nikkybrownme: 7:57am On Nov 03, 2019
QDot has gifted his mother a new home in celebration of her birthday.

Happy birthday to my mum #afolashade temi nikan + special birthday gift next year will be bigger than this love you Mum, he wrote on instagram.

Source>>>http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/yoruba-hip-hop-artiste-qdot-alagbe.html

Re: Yoruba Hip-hop Artiste, Qdot Alagbe Presents Mum House In Celebration Of Her B'D by otipoju(m): 8:26am On Nov 03, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Yoruba Hip-hop Artiste, Qdot Alagbe Presents Mum House In Celebration Of Her B'D by Saintbusco1(m): 8:29am On Nov 03, 2019
With the Grace of Almighty God, sooner than later I will be able to do this for my wonderful mother
Re: Yoruba Hip-hop Artiste, Qdot Alagbe Presents Mum House In Celebration Of Her B'D by eternityk: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2019
Which one is Yoruba hip hop
What about phyno
Is Phyno called Igbo hip hop artists?
These bloggers should use their brains

(1) (Reply)

Marlians !!! Naira Marley Promises 100k To Fan Who Does This / Jaga-jaga Poet Fragile Dogubo Declared Winner Of War Of Words Season 8 (READ) / Dencia Slams A Troll Who Tried To Involve Her In Tacha And Angela Okorie’s Rift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.