Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,731 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Invites Confusion - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invites Confusion (2385 Views)

Avoid Interview Invites From Made Hills Solution - Olamide Fagbulu / I Got This 2 Interview Invites... / Glo Retail Experience Center Invites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invites Confusion by hizzypearl(f): 8:50am On Nov 03, 2019
Good morning bosses in the house,
Im a JJC cos I just passed out of service, and i need help.
Ive got three invites and I don't which one to attend. Pls help.
One is from Aiico insurance but it's a marketing/sales job and I'm always scared of marketing job.

Goodmorning,

We got your mail. We are by this inviting you for an interview Friday 8th November 2019.

Kindly come along with your CV.
Position; Marketing/sales

TIME, 9am prompt.

Venue; Aiico Insurance plc Building,
Plot 2 Oba Akran Avenue second gate bus stop ikeja , Lagos.

On arrival ask of Margaret.

Thanks
Osakwe Margaret Orji
AIICO Insurance Plc.
www.aiicoplc.com
Facebook
LinkedIn
Twitter

And this too

I'm not sure but I feel this is a scam tho I applied on the Ogun job portal.

Good day, You have been invited to be part of interview session with the Management of TGresources.
Date: Monday, November 4th 2019.
Time: 9.00am.
Venue: Olaoluwa House 2,
Odegbami Crescent, Opposite RCCG Agape, off Olorunsogo Road Abeokuta, Ogun State.

For enquiries: tgresource.com

Best of luck.

And the third one is from Opay (Business Development Officers) pay is 50,000 + incentives @ apapa

Opay will be conducting interviews for Business Development Officers (BDs) on Monday 4th November, 2019 at 5, Ogunsiji Close, Allen Avenue, Ikeja.
Time is between 9am and 10am

If you will honour the invite, kindly meet with Poke at the venue and tell him from Apapa RM.

Which one should I attend. The second one and the third one are same day and same time.

Thank you.
Re: Invites Confusion by herakles: 9:21am On Nov 03, 2019
hizzypearl:
One is from Aiico insurance but it's a marketing/sales job and I'm always scared of marketing job.

Goodmorning,

We got your mail. We are by this inviting you for an interview Friday 8th November 2019.

TIME, 9am prompt.

Thanks
Osakwe Margaret Orji
AIICO Insurance Plc.
www.aiicoplc.com
Facebook
LinkedIn
Twitter

And this too

Good day, You have been invited to be part of interview session with the Management of TGresources.
Odegbami Crescent, Opposite RCCG Agape, off Olorunsogo Road Abeokuta, Ogun State.

Best of luck.

And the third one is from Opay (Business Development Officers) pay is 50,000 + incentives @ apapa

Opay will be conducting interviews for Business Development Officers (BDs) on Monday 4th November, 2019 at 5, Ogunsiji Close, Allen Avenue, Ikeja.

If you will honour the invite, kindly meet with Poke at the venue and tell him from Apapa RM.

Which one should I attend. The second one and the third one are same day and same time.

Thank you.

the second one is a scam! don't even bother! why are you scared of sales/marketing jobs sef?! It's one of the best kind of jobs you can get grin Please, attend both the first and the third interviews, they are not on the same date
Re: Invites Confusion by hizzypearl(f): 9:25am On Nov 03, 2019
herakles:

the second one is a scam! don't even bother! why are you scared of sales/marketing jobs sef?! It's one of the best kind of jobs you can get grin Please, attend both the first and the third interviews, they are not on the same date
Thank you sir
Re: Invites Confusion by Deshannel(m): 11:01am On Nov 03, 2019
Aiico should be your main priority. Start preparing on ways to nail the interview. You might be shocked to see the amount of candidates that will turn up for the interview. Only then will you know how sort after the position you’re scared of really is.

1 Like

Re: Invites Confusion by Pearlyakin(m): 11:19am On Nov 03, 2019
I think Opay is better, considering the fact that Aiico is a marketing job and the second one sound like a scam.
Just my opinion tho

3 Likes

Re: Invites Confusion by Martins004(m): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
Go for Opay......

1 Like

Re: Invites Confusion by Brethren0001(m): 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
Opay....
Re: Invites Confusion by ehinmowo: 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
hizzypearl:

Goodmorning,

TIME, 9am prompt.

Thanks
Osakwe Margaret Orji
AIICO Insurance Plc.
www.aiicoplc.com
Facebook
LinkedIn
Twitter

And this too

Best of luck.

Thank you.

please don't go for insurance job in Nigeria o. I have been there. it modern day slavery. The second one is GNLD.

Concerning oPay. Most people thst are telling you to go are not aware of oPay's modus operandi. Firstly the condition of service is not friendly. typical Chinese slavery. Second if your salary is 100k, you might end up with as low as 20k. I am aware of someone that got 9k at the end of the month. Sometimes, you will not get paid. I was planning on changing job. so i went for their so called interview last month. travelled all the way from another state to Lagos. wasted money. It was one of the most horrifying experience in my job search. GNLD recruitment process is more organized than oPay's. No reception. No HR to attend to us.They kept people outside. in the end some bafoons just came out and asked us to write our phone numbers on our CV and submit. That they would get back to us through WhatsApp. it was one of the most unprofessional thing I ever experience.

See I could go on to tell you my experience with insurance. and I could also tell you from A-Z about oPay cos I have a friend that worked there. Though I heard it's the company that handle their outsourcing that is causing this. But that one na their problem. I also heard IBADAN's branch is not like that (I don't believe that though).

Pls be guided. peace.

Notwithstanding, you could go and build your own experiences. You could give them a try.

1 Like

Re: Invites Confusion by myswag01: 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
Please I need Opay link.
Kindly help a brother... @mickydammy@gmail.com
Martins004:
Go for Opay......
Re: Invites Confusion by kemkol(f): 9:36am On Nov 05, 2019
First one is marketing. Second one na scam. And for that Opay, if you have other options, just forget Opay. Their demands no be from here at all. Like impossible terms.

1 Like

Re: Invites Confusion by Brozok: 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
For me aiico is an error 4get it, d second one is GNLD forget it. For d third one am not sure but u can try Opay but b sure to be looking for another job because of der terms & conditions. Just try it to get experience and keep urself busy for the main time till u get somtin better. Wish u luck.
Re: Invites Confusion by Fweshspice(m): 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
kemkol:
First one is marketing. Second one na scam. And for that Opay, if you have other options, just forget Opay. Their demands no be from here at all. Like impossible terms.
Hey.. Hw is their demands like?? care to expatiate?
Re: Invites Confusion by lady25(f): 8:54am On Nov 24, 2019
G
Re: Invites Confusion by lizzychom: 8:58am On Nov 24, 2019
ehinmowo:

please don't go for insurance job in Nigeria o. I have been there. it modern day slavery. The second one is GNLD.

Concerning oPay. Most people thst are telling you to go are not aware of oPay's modus operandi. Firstly the condition of service is not friendly. typical Chinese slavery. Second if your salary is 100k, you might end up with as low as 20k. I am aware of someone that got 9k at the end of the month. Sometimes, you will not get paid. I was planning on changing job. so i went for their so called interview last month. travelled all the way from another state to Lagos. wasted money. It was one of the most horrifying experience in my job search. GNLD recruitment process is more organized than oPay's. No reception. No HR to attend to us.They kept people outside. in the end some bafoons just came out and asked us to write our phone numbers on our CV and submit. That they would get back to us through WhatsApp. it was one of the most unprofessional thing I ever experience.

See I could go on to tell you my experience with insurance. and I could also tell you from A-Z about oPay cos I have a friend that worked there. Though I heard it's the company that handle their outsourcing that is causing this. But that one na their problem. I also heard IBADAN's branch is not like that (I don't believe that though).

Pls be guided. peace.

Notwithstanding, you could go and build your own experiences. You could give them a try.

Well said.marketing for insurance companies is the worst
Re: Invites Confusion by Rehpotsirhc(m): 10:07am On Nov 24, 2019
lady25:

Please have you attended an interview with tgresources. Why do you think it is a scam ? I am asking because I got an invite for Tuesday
Don't waste your time/resources, if not you will regret it
Re: Invites Confusion by lady25(f): 10:18am On Nov 24, 2019
Rehpotsirhc:
Don't waste your time/resources, if not you will regret it
Thank you so much

(1) (Reply)

Exon Mobil is recruiting hurry!!! / How To Check N-power Shortlisted Candidates 2017 “1st & 2nd Batch” / Massive Recruitment For Graduate Officers At DCSL Corporate Services Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.