Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

God's Word Against Pastors That Commit Adultery In Jeremiah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Word Against Pastors That Commit Adultery In Jeremiah (727 Views)

Should Pastors Who Commit Adultery Be Permanently Banned From Pastoring? / Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven / Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Word Against Pastors That Commit Adultery In Jeremiah by Omooba77: 8:56am On Nov 03, 2019
Jeremiah 29: 21. Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, of Ahab the son of Kolaiah, and of Zedekiah the son of Maaseiah, which prophesy a lie unto you in my name; Behold, I will deliver them into the hand of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon; and he shall slay them before your eyes.

22. And of them shall be taken up a curse by all the captivity of Judah which are in Babylon, saying, The LORD make thee like Zedekiah and like Ahab, whom the king of Babylon roasted in the fire.

23. Because they have committed villany in Israel, and have committed adultery with their neighbours' wives, and have spoken lying words in my name, which I have not commanded them; even I know, and am a witness, saith the LORD.

If are enjoying the Sin, be sure it will destroy you, especially Pastors, repent and embrace Grace of God through Jesus Christ!

1 Like

Re: God's Word Against Pastors That Commit Adultery In Jeremiah by khia: 9:26am On Nov 03, 2019
Omooba77:
Jeremiah 29: 21. Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, of Ahab the son of Kolaiah, and of Zedekiah the son of Maaseiah, which prophesy a lie unto you in my name; Behold, I will deliver them into the hand of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon; and he shall slay them before your eyes;
22. And of them shall be taken up a curse by all the captivity of Judah which are in Babylon, saying, The LORD make thee like Zedekiah and like Ahab, whom the king of Babylon roasted in the fire;
23. Because they have committed villany in Israel, and have committed adultery with their neighbours' wives, and have spoken lying words in my name, which I have not commanded them; even I know, and am a witness, saith the LORD.

If are enjoying the Sin, be sure it will destroy you, especially Pastors, repend and embrace Grace of God through Jesus Christ!

Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: God's Word Against Pastors That Commit Adultery In Jeremiah by Omooba77: 9:47am On Nov 03, 2019
khia:

Jesus Christ? undecided
Yes oooo, he can forgive all sins

1 Like

Re: God's Word Against Pastors That Commit Adultery In Jeremiah by khia: 9:52am On Nov 03, 2019
Omooba77:

YAHUSHUA....definition (Salvation) Jesus..... definition (EARTH PIG).
Re: God's Word Against Pastors That Commit Adultery In Jeremiah by khia: 9:53am On Nov 03, 2019
Omooba77:

Re: God's Word Against Pastors That Commit Adultery In Jeremiah by Omooba77: 9:56am On Nov 03, 2019
khia:

Jesus is same as Yehshua (Joshua), Salvation is through Jesus Christ; Mathhew 1:18-25

1 Like

Re: God's Word Against Pastors That Commit Adultery In Jeremiah by khia: 10:00am On Nov 03, 2019
Omooba77:

Jesus is same as Yehshua (Joshua), Salvation is through Jesus Christ; Mathhew 1:18-25

Its not the same, jesus is not a Hebrew name and the letter J didn't exist in ancient Israel /Africa.
Re: God's Word Against Pastors That Commit Adultery In Jeremiah by SergioELProfeso(m): 10:42am On Nov 03, 2019
khia:

Its not the same, jesus is not a Hebrew name and the letter J didn't exist in ancient Israel /Africa.
So who coined the name Jesus then
Re: God's Word Against Pastors That Commit Adultery In Jeremiah by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 03, 2019
Pastor to adulterers is just a title, they are never CHRISTian, just church investors, that want profits.

Jeremiah 10:21 For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the LORD: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.
Re: God's Word Against Pastors That Commit Adultery In Jeremiah by khia: 10:54am On Nov 03, 2019
SergioELProfeso:
So who coined the name Jesus then

King James changed the name to Jesus. The pope changed his color from brown to white by commissioning a painting of his gay son and saying he is what your WHITE jesus looks like and convinced the world that he was white. The Palestinians know that the true Messiah is Brown because they know the ancient Hebrews and the Egyptians were/are Brown/Black. undecided
Re: God's Word Against Pastors That Commit Adultery In Jeremiah by Bigcowhorn: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2019
khia:

Seriously, you should be a pastor's wife. You'll be quite a catch

1 Like

Re: God's Word Against Pastors That Commit Adultery In Jeremiah by Seun(m): 10:58am On Nov 03, 2019
I think God should just prevent them from sinning. Allowing them to engage in adultery and then punishing them for doing it is not ideal.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God's Word Against Pastors That Commit Adultery In Jeremiah by khia: 11:01am On Nov 03, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Seriously, you should be a pastor's wife. You'll be quite a catch

I don't believe in pastors nor Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: God's Word Against Pastors That Commit Adultery In Jeremiah by Bigcowhorn: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2019
khia:

I don't believe in pastors nor Christianity.

And yet you went for a Ph.D in religous affiar. I'm sure you can adpt if need be
Re: God's Word Against Pastors That Commit Adultery In Jeremiah by Finallydead: 11:16am On Nov 03, 2019
Seun:
I think God should just prevent them from sinning. Allowing them to engage in adultery and then punishing them for doing what they were allowed to do is not ideal.
Not in agreement with OPs tone though, seems quite legalistic. Maybe wrong though. But your suggestion is unjust. Giving a creature existence without freewill. That way you wouldn't even be able to open nairaland forum or anything else you wanted to do, you'd be an unfulfilled robot always wondering what it would have been like outside your "programmed code" and consistently questioning in your mind if God is actually the best option possible although you'd be grateful for whatever benefits you get to enjoy for obeying him. This is sort of what happened to Satan.
Re: God's Word Against Pastors That Commit Adultery In Jeremiah by khia: 11:18am On Nov 03, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

And yet you went for a Ph.D in religous affiar. I'm sure you can adpt if need be

I did study Biblical Literature.grin grin I believe in the words of the bible before King James changed them and added to it. I believe in Yahushua.... "The Messenger" not the European created _"white jesus".

Do you know that the story of jesus and Mary was created thousands of years by the Egyptians before the story of jesus was created? One of their Gods and the mother of that god has the same story as Jesus and Mary.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God's Word Against Pastors That Commit Adultery In Jeremiah by Bigcowhorn: 11:38am On Nov 03, 2019
khia:

I did study Biblical Literature.grin grin I believe in the words of the bible before King James changed them and added to it. I believe in Yahushua.... "The Messenger" not the European created _"white jesus".

Do you know that the story of jesus and Mary was created thousands of years before the story of jesus was created by the Egyptians? One of their Gods and the mother of that god has the same story as Jesus and Mary.

Lol, no I definitly did not know that. Oh boy, I got a lot of learning to do. And I thought I knew everything!
Re: God's Word Against Pastors That Commit Adultery In Jeremiah by SergioELProfeso(m): 11:39am On Nov 03, 2019
khia:

King James changed the name to Jesus. The pope changed his color from brown to white by commissioning a painting of his gay son and saying he is what your WHITE jesus looks like and convinced the world that he was white. The Palestinians knows that the true Messiah is Brown. undecided
That's quite interesting and mentally stimulating. I'll be sure to look it up online to ascertain the veracity of this
Re: God's Word Against Pastors That Commit Adultery In Jeremiah by SergioELProfeso(m): 11:44am On Nov 03, 2019
khia:

Do you know that the story of jesus and Mary was created thousands of years by the Egyptians before the story of jesus was created? One of their Gods and the mother of that god has the same story as Jesus and Mary.
so how can one get a hold of the original manuscript of the bible before it was edited and modified by king James. You see am quite keen on knowledge so I would really love to read something like that if it's out there
Re: God's Word Against Pastors That Commit Adultery In Jeremiah by SergioELProfeso(m): 11:47am On Nov 03, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Lol, no I definitly did not know that. Oh boy, I got a lot of learning to do. And I thought I knew everything!
You thought you knew everything?
Seriously, ur joking right... or you're just being delusional
Re: God's Word Against Pastors That Commit Adultery In Jeremiah by Omooba77: 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
Seun:
I think God should just prevent them from sinning. Allowing them to engage in adultery and then punishing them for doing it is not ideal.

God give us free will

1 Like

Re: God's Word Against Pastors That Commit Adultery In Jeremiah by Omooba77: 7:40am On Nov 10, 2019
Sin shall have no Dominion over us all...Romans 6:14
Re: God's Word Against Pastors That Commit Adultery In Jeremiah by khia: 8:39am On Nov 13, 2019
SergioELProfeso:
so how can one get a hold of the original manuscript of the bible before it was edited and modified by king James. You see am quite keen on knowledge so I would really love to read something like that if it's out there

You would have to read the Torah or Greek manuscripts, as for me I read the scriptures provided for me through my Bible Literature class.
Re: God's Word Against Pastors That Commit Adultery In Jeremiah by sonmvayina(m): 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
Omooba77:

God give us free will

So why punish us for a gift he gave us? According to Christianity and hell..
Re: God's Word Against Pastors That Commit Adultery In Jeremiah by Omooba77: 9:28am On Nov 24, 2019
Lalasticlala, may you not fall into sin

(1) (Reply)

Blessed Tansi To Become First Nigerian Saint Soon / Showers Of Rain Are Falling - Prophecy Confirmation! Of Tb Joshua / Principalities And Power Know The Truth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.