Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

My Dad About To Pay A House Rent Worth N150,000 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Dad About To Pay A House Rent Worth N150,000 (262 Views)

My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound / Man Rams His Car Into A House In Ajah Lagos (Photos) / MTN Mpulse: New Prepaid Plan That Gives 1.2GB For Just N150 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dad About To Pay A House Rent Worth N150,000 by SamuelOjua: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2019
Please, I need serious advice. My Dad is about to pay my house rent worth N150,000 because he does not want me in the village. I have no job yet, just finished my National Youth Service Corps. My fear is that how will I renew it next year? I have not business at hand. And he won't accept to give me that money to do business. He wants me to get a lecturing job. Help with advice abeg
Re: My Dad About To Pay A House Rent Worth N150,000 by Solowande(m): 9:05am On Nov 03, 2019
You are your own problem. He just want you to face reality and be responsible in your life. So you want to roast in the village? Guy, abeg take your old man offer and enter the street go find work

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tommy Shoe For Sale / Kogi News: Gov. Bello Sack All SSA And Sa.||anyigbaleft / Window Blinds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.