Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,529 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Kogi News: Gov. Bello Sack All SSA And Sa.||anyigbaleft - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kogi News: Gov. Bello Sack All SSA And Sa.||anyigbaleft (275 Views)

Gov Bello Attends Kogi-nma Agm/scientific Conference In Lokoja / ASUU Strike:i Swear To God,i Will Sack All Kaduna Lecturers-el-rufai Vows / Chief Stephen Mpamugo The Executive Chairman Of Ikwuano Sack All Supervisors,aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kogi News: Gov. Bello Sack All SSA And Sa.||anyigbaleft by officialbeffinb(m): 10:41am On Dec 02, 2019
Kogi State Governor, His Excellency Yahaya Bello has directed all political office holders to hand over to the most senior civil servant in their ministry, department and agency (MDA).

The statement signed by the Secretary to the State Government, Dr Folashade Arike Ayoade notes that the following categories are exempted from the above directive for now;

All honourable commissioners, Director-General (Government House Administration)

Direct Aides of the Governor
Direct aides of the Deputy Governor
Aides of the Chief of Staff
Aides of Her Excellency, the Wife of the Governor and the aides of her Excellency, the Wife of the Deputy Governor.

Read more ...https://www.anyigbaleft.com.ng/2019/12/kogi-news-gov-bello-sack-all-ssa-and.html

(1) (Reply)

Give Me A Quran And I Will Mess It Up In 2 Seconds – Etinosa / Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Screen / Tp-link Firmware Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.