Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Oritse Femi Addresses Rumors That He Abandoned His Late Partner, Chi Junglist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritse Femi Addresses Rumors That He Abandoned His Late Partner, Chi Junglist (1428 Views)

Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist / Chi Junglist Is Dead! Oritse Femi's Ex Group Member Dies / Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oritse Femi Addresses Rumors That He Abandoned His Late Partner, Chi Junglist by Ogadahboss: 9:38am On Nov 03, 2019
Post By :- https://bazefor9ja.com/blog/entertainment/oritse-femi-addresses-rumors-that-he-abandoned-his-late-partner-chi-junglist/

Nigerian musician, Oritse Femi has taken to Instagram to clear the air on the rumors flying around, alleging that he abandoned his late partner, Chi Junglist while he was still sick.

Reacting to the claims, Oritse Femi disclosed that he only got to know about the illness when it was already at a critical stage, and that Chi Jungulist’s so-called friends hid it away from him.

He also added that Nigerians who are attacking him for not helping could have contributed money to help save his life if they really cared about his condition.

In his words;

“He was a brave man …. he was the first to travel abroad among the both of us ✈️ #china he was very talented, he know I love him � he know I can take any shot on his behalf … he was so sick for so long, his so called new friends kept it on till when it got worse for him, that was when I was informed…

I sent money to them immediately to take him straight to the hospital… the so called friends told me the truth that my brother can not survive it anymore that he has to take him back to his mum .. my problem is why they waited for this long…

If y’all are true friends… no one can bring out money except me … nobody .. all of you guys should have contributed 1k each if you truly want him to survive, but I did my part am not super rich but have stood for so many people in this life, I took my fellow brothers problems first before facing my own .

There is no need to throw stones at anyone or throw blames! If I choose not to publicize how I help, doesn’t mean I don’t do my part! We can all be our brothers keepers. No more comment from me! Rest In Peace my brother, chibudo obinkwo �”

Visit https://Bazefor9ja.Com Today

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi Addresses Rumors That He Abandoned His Late Partner, Chi Junglist by rexchazy(m): 9:50am On Nov 03, 2019
Let the dead rest their head, we all going to die someday
Re: Oritse Femi Addresses Rumors That He Abandoned His Late Partner, Chi Junglist by legendine(m): 10:08am On Nov 03, 2019
He said it all

Everybody has his problem to face...so, those who spreading rumors should face theirs

Never judge someone u haven't heard his side of the story
Re: Oritse Femi Addresses Rumors That He Abandoned His Late Partner, Chi Junglist by Ogadahboss: 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Oritse Femi Addresses Rumors That He Abandoned His Late Partner, Chi Junglist by Ciaos: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
They took him to mama... When trouble come dem go remember mama...when Dem agile na to dey pursue women up and down. No mind them femi,everybody gots him life to live.

(1) (Reply)

‘my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki’ – Married Woman Cries Out / Toyin Abraham ‘drags’ Davido, Cobhams, Peruzzi, Others To Movie Industry / Elon Musk Names Son 'X AE A-12'; Girlfriend Explains What It Means!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.