Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened (71069 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest And Wife, Angel Gold Okechukwu's Vacation Pictures / BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe / Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened by Gbegirisoup2: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
GreetMe:

Hahahaha...e pain am, you've resorted to insults..Tacha makes them relevant
It's true na, una brain dey pain una. Check it well na, do you Titus act like people that their brains are functional?
You are so quick to threaten anybody who doesn't support your body odour. E.g OAP Dotun, Ebuka, Mercy....n d list goes on. undecided

Why don't you take that your sermon to your secret society groups and preach to them there.
Nansense!

3 Likes

Re: Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened by GreetMe(m): 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

It's true na, una brain dey pain una. Check it well na, do you Titus act like people that their brains are functional?
You are so quick to threaten anybody who doesn't support your body odour. E.g OAP Dotun, Ebuka, Mercy....n d list goes on. undecided

Why don't you take that your sermon to your secret society groups and preach to them there.
Nansense!

grin grin calm down..no dey carry am for head...am done with what am saying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened by Amstupid(m): 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
In Nigeria, putting kids to bed is like a robbery attack

Oya lie down, close your eyes, face the bed if i hear piim, you go see wiim. grin

1 Like

Re: Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened by Alex09(m): 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
It's a pity DAGRIN is dead... mtcheeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened by Gbegirisoup2: 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
GreetMe:

grin grin calm down..no dey carry am for head...am done with what am saying
Me am just getting started angry
I carry mercy matter for head like gala. undecided
Re: Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened by Gbegirisoup2: 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
Amstupid:

In Nigeria, putting kids to bed is like a robbery attack

Oya lie down, close your eyes, face the bed if i hear piim, you go see wiim. grin

grin grin grin
Nigerian children are too stubborn. grin

3 Likes

Re: Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened by joenor(m): 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
Make I jejele go sleep, wetin concern me
Re: Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened by DTeekay(m): 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
Can this story open Nigeria's borders... Mcheeeewee

1 Like

Re: Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened by seanjy4konji: 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
Who ask you questions...

Bloggers and their quack details...

So what infooymation has he or3ahw passed in the post

Total rubbish and ingredient.

If true story.just like d story of a guy who train a lady to university only for Here to graduate and think he dudes not have class... She will meet her own in front.

1 Like

Re: Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened by engrchykae(m): 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
GreetMe:

Hahahaha...e pain am, you've resorted to insults..Tacha makes them relevant
which tacha?the one village people influenced to disgrace and disqualify herself?
check very well,what you have for tacha is sympathy not loyalty

4 Likes

Re: Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened by Dbeautifulme(f): 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
Looks cool! But Let's be reminded this guy spent a lot to see to mercy winning.
Where were the legal teams then??

Now she's made it, she went legal on cubanas ass.

See why people don't like offering assistance?

1 Like

Re: Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
All these clout chasers no dey tire ni?

1 Like

Re: Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened by nwamabo247(m): 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
Okay;please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened by Chiemeka1: 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
Who is this cubana chief priest? Is he a transformed native Doctor?
Re: Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened by Okemmuo(m): 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
Lol
Re: Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened by themes009(m): 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
Wetin be my own undecided

Re: Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened by lazeal: 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

Even as dumb as you are, you didn't see where the lady still mentioned mercy being an influencer of moet under cubana. And she is to be paid 30m but I don't believe any of those till cubana or mercy speaks on this matter. Continue keeping mercy relevant with your jealousy. I love it kiss

Moet replied that there is there is nothing like that. They only allowed them use their office as a congratulations of sort.

The news made front page.

Cubana money spent so far Don enter voice mail
Re: Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened by meobizy(f): 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
Until I read anything from Mercy or Cubana Chief Priest himself I will write off all these as rumours.

1 Like

Re: Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened by mudiana(m): 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
EVERYBODY SHUT UP, TOMORROW NA MONDAY!!!
Re: Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened by Gbegirisoup2: 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
lazeal:

Moet replied that there is there is nothing like that. They only allowed them use their office as a congratulations of sort.

The news made front page.

Cubana money spent so far Don enter voice mail
That one is old gist. That one na audio chat with moet. They replied to a fake chat. Moet Hennessy hasn't issued any suit or threat concerning that matter. We are patiently waiting to be convinced it's fake. Otherwise, it's all smear campaign borne out of jealousy.

2 Likes

Re: Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened by fastlane84: 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ewakpariwo....the moet....sorry the money...na....just.....

Dress the way you want to be addressed this Christmas.

We have different designs and all colours ....of PLAIN/PATTERN MATERIALS. Best price..,.

Re: Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened by Jeff711: 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
pls o...all dis guys arguing about tacha,mercy now cubana chief...moet endorsement bla bla bla...how is this supposed to take us to the next level...I tot bbnaija is over nna nawa for Nicodemus o

1 Like

Re: Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened by udemzyudex(m): 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
The guy only wanted return on investment. grin
Re: Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened by shakaranews: 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
Mercy shouldn't pay back this amount way. Not everything is about money, this guy tried for her. She should always be there when he needs her and not asked to be paid to grace his events. Too bad.

Meanwhile, do you remember Favour Iwueze of the former Destined Kids band, here is what she has become

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGzt-SrsS90
Re: Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened by GreetMe(m): 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
engrchykae:
which tacha?the one village people influenced to disgrace and disqualify herself?
check very well,what you have for tacha is sympathy not loyalty

It's funny how you guys compare a DQ housemate with the winner undecided

Now tell me who the clout is again??

3 Likes

Re: Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened by GreetMe(m): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
Gbegirisoup2:

Me am just getting started angry
I carry mercy matter for head like gala. undecided
Ok.. well done
Re: Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened by Gbegirisoup2: 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
GreetMe:

Ok.. well done
Thank you undecided
Re: Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened by htweet(m): 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
The unedited truth is; IKE was in the way of Cubana Chief, since everything he gave Mercy was supposed to be paid back in kind! End of story!!!

1 Like

Re: Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened by engrchykae(m): 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
GreetMe:

It's funny how you guys compare a DQ housemate with the winner undecided

Now tell me who the clout is again??
bia Titan,don't you know that the era of Titans have passed.
We are now in the era of men,even the Olympians that succeeded the Titans have also went extinct.
Tacha isn't the winner,Mercy is.
But in life,she might be more successful than Mercy in the long run.
Get over these people and mind our own business.
Both tacha and mercy are millionaires now.
Re: Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened by GreetMe(m): 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
engrchykae:
bia Titan,don't you know that the era of Titans have passed.
We are now in the era of men,even the Olympians that succeeded the Titans have also went extinct.
Tacha isn't the winner,Mercy is.
But in life,she might be more successful than Mercy in the long run.
Get over these people and mind our own business.
Both tacha and mercy are millionaires now.

Why did you quote me then??

1 Like

Re: Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened by blowjohn(m): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
Coldie:
I don't know if its to call it greed but people should try to be have small na.

With the way this big brother is going I have this feeling the show would be suspended soon for a couple of years, these last 3sets have so much controversies especially this year.

You attend Bbnaija doesn't mean you are a celebrity, it's just like someone attending maltina dance all then thinking they have become celebrities.

This set want to not just fvck up the system but they also want to close doors for future house mates. From Tacha misbehaving to that Cindy okafor trying to scam vendors, to fans threatening each other's lives.

So what qualifies one to become a celebrity?
I never watched bbnaija one day, but u must be joking if u think the winner of such a show won't be a celebrity!
What's all the paparazzi for?
Re: Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened by Marvieduke(f): 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2019
He wanted to play a smart move on mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omashola Spanking A Lady’s Backside At Diane’s 24th Birthday Party / Jada Pollock Biography: 6 Things To Know About Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama / Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.