Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Drowning To Atheism. I Don't Feel God Exists In This World. Is This Normal? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drowning To Atheism. I Don't Feel God Exists In This World. Is This Normal? (507 Views)

What To Do When You Don't Feel Like Praying But Have To Pray / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists / My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drowning To Atheism. I Don't Feel God Exists In This World. Is This Normal? by ezedioranma9(m): 10:10am On Nov 03, 2019
For the the past few years, I've been questioning the existence of God on this planet.
In order not to be too extreme, I called myself a Deist. For in my opinion, I believe in God, but I believe He's a non-interventionist.

As time has gone on, it's becoming to feel as if He doesn't exist at all.
Is this normal?
Am I drowning?
Who else feels this way?
Re: Drowning To Atheism. I Don't Feel God Exists In This World. Is This Normal? by CreepyBlackpool: 10:13am On Nov 03, 2019
normal is relative and subjective.

Your eyes are finally opening
Your mind is being liberated from the shackles of religion.
Congrats
Re: Drowning To Atheism. I Don't Feel God Exists In This World. Is This Normal? by ezedioranma9(m): 10:18am On Nov 03, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
normal is relative and subjective.

Your eyes are finally opening

Your mind is being liberated from the shackles of religion.

Congrats
Were you once in my shoes? How many years now? How did your family take it?
Re: Drowning To Atheism. I Don't Feel God Exists In This World. Is This Normal? by thesicilian: 10:46am On Nov 03, 2019
The fact that you can't feel him doesn't mean he doesn't exist. I have never been able to see my brain but I know it is there.
Everyone questions the existence of God at some point in their lives, it is natural. What the smart ones usually do is to search and research for themselves, instead of allowing themselves to sheepishly flow with the bandwagon.
Re: Drowning To Atheism. I Don't Feel God Exists In This World. Is This Normal? by JudasNaCarrot: 10:51am On Nov 03, 2019
Please dont allow the Devil hold grip on your soul. As for the man above me congratulating you, he's nothing else but foolish....for it is only a fool that says there is no God.

Back in the days when I was in the Uni I felt same way...infact I almost became an Atheist. As I later realized, this was as a result of the books I read and one of the courses I took....Philosophy.

Have you ever sat down in your quiet time and a very quiet place....say the bank of a river to think deeply about this life,the universe and the essence.

If a beautiful house have a designer, cars,aeroplane, cloths, phone etc then there must be something, a superior intelligence with unlimited power of command who made this place we found ourselves.

This "thing" may not even look like or resemble what we all have in our mind of how his form is....but something exist somewhere that brought about every other thing to come to existence.

Please dont allow yourself to be deceived that there is nothing like God and dont also realise his existence when you're in difficult situations because most Atheists come to believe when something beyond their intelligence and extraordinary happens in their lives.

There is no doubt that nature on it's own part have also played a role in shaping things.....evolution I mean. The world as we see it today is definitely not exactly same some centuries back.

God exist.
Re: Drowning To Atheism. I Don't Feel God Exists In This World. Is This Normal? by Depressed101: 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
Listen Ill mind of hopsin 7 by hopsin
And dear God by Dax.... Before making an informed decision... Make sure you listen to it in a quite environment
Re: Drowning To Atheism. I Don't Feel God Exists In This World. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
thesicilian:
The fact that you can't feel him doesn't mean he doesn't exist. I have never been able to see my brain but I know it is there.
Everyone questions the existence of God at some point in their lives, it is natural. What the smart ones usually do is to search and research for themselves, instead of allowing themselves to sheepishly flow with the bandwagon.
the bolden doesn’t make any sense. You don’t feel it but you think it exist and you want others who don’t feel to also think the same.
Re: Drowning To Atheism. I Don't Feel God Exists In This World. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
To be realistic, there’s no single evidence for the existence of God except faith-based claims.
Re: Drowning To Atheism. I Don't Feel God Exists In This World. Is This Normal? by ezedioranma9(m): 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
thesicilian:
But my brain is there. It is proven, and it's a fact. That's not a proper analogy in my opinion.
Re: Drowning To Atheism. I Don't Feel God Exists In This World. Is This Normal? by bestmutiu2019(m): 6:41am On Apr 16, 2020
please how can I contact you on WhatsApp
Re: Drowning To Atheism. I Don't Feel God Exists In This World. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 16, 2020
Most times we are not patient,i don't know what you are going through but please be patient and allow God prove himself in your life.Never question the existence of God.As for prayers not being answered,please desist from any bad habits you are into and watch out for heavenly changes in no distant time.shalom
Re: Drowning To Atheism. I Don't Feel God Exists In This World. Is This Normal? by karo93: 9:05am On Apr 16, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Angry Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure / If You Sleep With Your Husband’s Brother You Have Not Cheated-pst/mrs. Veronica / A MUST READ: Apostle Suleiman Release New Prophecy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.