Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium (11695 Views)

Rihanna Spotted Celebrating Juventus Goal Against Atletico At The Stadium / Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland / Lady Caught Giving Her Man Hand Job Inside The Stadium At The 2018 World Cup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium by NwekeUG(m): 11:12am On Nov 03, 2019
IgbereTV reports that Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State has directed that Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium be open to fans and supporters of Rangers Football Club Enugu to come and cheer their darling Rangers FC to victory as they face ASCK of Togo in order to qualify for the group stage of the CAF Confederation Cup

The match will be played on Sunday 3rd November, 2019.

Rangers FC shared the news on Twitter.

It reads:

Enugu state executive governor, H.E, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi has directed that all the gates into Nnamdi Azikiwe stadium be thrown wide open to fans and supporters of Rangers in Sunday's CCC match against ASCK of Togo. Up Rangers!! Never Say Die!!!

Recall that the first tie in Togo ended 2-1 in favour of ASCK. Rangers will be hoping to defeat ASCK of Togo in Enugu in order to qualify.

https://twitter.com/rangersint/status/1190565041986244608?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1108569/gov-ugwuanyi-grants-rangers-fans-free-entry-stadium-watch-rangers-asck-game/

2 Shares

Re: Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium by angelEmade: 11:34am On Nov 03, 2019
non fans too will go
itx ftc girl again! three ftc in five minutes!!!
pls check my signature ooo
make i no come naked u for ur room
Re: Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:38am On Nov 03, 2019
To Nnamdi Azikwe stadium we go in the next few hours.

Free Barbecue for the first 200 fans if Enugu Rangers win today's game.

Let's go there

Up Enugu Rangers.

Up Nigeria.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium by Tonysmith4sure(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2019
Ook nah
Re: Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium by Carmit(m): 11:39am On Nov 03, 2019
Na Wetin dey kill naija football be this.
Aren't the clubs supposed to make money from ticket sales?
We know the bureaucracy involved with disbursement of funds should the government decide to pay the club for the tickets.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium by josepphh: 11:39am On Nov 03, 2019
Great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium by drealcivilceno(m): 11:41am On Nov 03, 2019
angelEmade:
non fans too will go
Yes na... I have tickets for 2 plane-seats to enugu. I want you to come..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:42am On Nov 03, 2019
drealcivilceno:

Correct man.
Correct Nigerian!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium by gaetano: 11:42am On Nov 03, 2019
Everything is upside-down in Nigeria. State government should have no business running a club side. Private investors should take over, imagine the kind of loss of revenue in their books. Ticket sales are meant to pay players, a crash in price would be better. After they will be owing players 4 months salary.

5 Likes

Re: Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium by Sonnobax15(m): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2019
shocked I won't be surprised if this ranger's side is beaten woefully...we all know what a nigerian club is capable of doing when they are losing at home like,beating up the officials,throwing of instruments and satchet of water at the visiting team,vandalisation,poor officiating,corrupt and compromised referees and linesmen...no wonder no nigerian referee was given a chance to officiate any match in the just concluded CAF Competition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium by BafanaBafana: 11:43am On Nov 03, 2019
Stadium go still empty
Re: Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium by PotatoSalad(m): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2019
Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium by Liamm(m): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2019
A whole football club official account not verified on Twitter.

Wetin Mompha no go see for efcc custody

4 Likes

Re: Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium by Gudguyz(m): 11:44am On Nov 03, 2019
Ok ooo

For your power Solution:
Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my profile.Thanks
Re: Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium by MrVegina(m): 11:46am On Nov 03, 2019
[s]
post=83702962:

Correct man.
Correct Nigerian!
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium by MrVegina(m): 11:46am On Nov 03, 2019
[s]
post=83702868:

Let's go there

Up Enugu Rangers.
Up Nigeria.
[/s]

8 Likes

Re: Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium by thatigboman: 11:46am On Nov 03, 2019
Carmit:
We know the bureaucracy involved with disbursement of funds should the government decide to pay the club for the tickets.
who will buy ticket? 3/4 of fans u see in stadium during Nigeria league matches enter free through the back door
Re: Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 03, 2019
Good one. But how dem go make money?
The league cannot grow like this TBH.
Well, maybe the Governor would pay the team the amount of the expected revenue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HQBj5n1kNo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 03, 2019
post=83702868:

Let's go there

Up Enugu Rangers.
Up Nigeria.
audio barbecue

8 Likes

Re: Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium by chuks34(m): 11:48am On Nov 03, 2019
Na sure winning for Enugu rangers. Make I go stake am with 10k, I go add am Leicester X2 na sure 2odds be dat grin

1 Like

Re: Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium by nonjebose(m): 11:49am On Nov 03, 2019
angelEmade:
non fans too will go
Come this girl you no go church? Actually, the gate fee is so low. Unfortunately, local teams don't have following that is anywhere close to the foreign teams
Re: Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium by jimyjames(m): 11:50am On Nov 03, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Stadium go still empty

Have you ever been to nnamdi azikiwe stadium when rangers are playing, ordinary, national league before? If you do then you won't be talking about empty stadium

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium by shylock042(m): 11:51am On Nov 03, 2019
UP RANGERS, KEEP IT UP BOYS, WITH GOD VICTORY IS OURS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium by QuickStandard: 11:51am On Nov 03, 2019
shocked

I always wonder why it's so difficult for Nigerian teams to win away from home.

Always local champions grin

Anyways, I know they will win cos it's home game.

Get your week started with uninterrupted power supply.

You can also sell your used batteries to us for cool cash. We pick up from any location in Nigeria
Re: Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium by slam7000(m): 11:52am On Nov 03, 2019
Carmit:

Supported. I was surprised to see this. Government can’t continue to give such freebies to fans. It doesn’t make sense.

People would pay to enter premier league football viewing centres to watch EPL but can’t pay to watch local matches live!

Npl teams should find ways of generating revenues and stop depending on state governors. They should work hard, be creative in getting their fans back.

Opening the gates wouldn’t solve anything. Interested fans will still come in their, spend their money on snacks and drinks, litter the stadium and walk away.
Re: Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium by Notatribalist(m): 11:53am On Nov 03, 2019
angelEmade:
non fans too will go
hatrick signs of joblessness.congrat girl
Re: Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium by angelEmade: 11:56am On Nov 03, 2019
drealcivilceno:

lol m wiser than that bro...#virgin
Re: Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium by slam7000(m): 11:57am On Nov 03, 2019
jimyjames:

Have you ever been to nnamdi azikiwe stadium when rangers are playing, ordinary, national league before? If you do then you won't be talking about empty stadium

The stadium is empty most times. Serious fans would pay and get their tickets for the cover stands. The opposite Obiagu end stand is usually empty or sparsely populated by ‘umu york’ smoking away their ganjas. Don’t even mention the Ogui Road end stand which is behind the post to the main entrance. That stand usually wouldn’t have up to 50 people there.
Obiagu stand and the entire stands are not what they used to be.

3 Likes

Re: Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium by Bigboy911: 11:57am On Nov 03, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get More Than You Are Looking For: 4 Odds/day / Abuja International Marathon: Runners Throng Abuja International Expo For Kits / Serena And Venus Williams To Visit Nigeria In October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.