Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,195 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Reasons You Should Quite Gambling. 2nd Advice For The Day. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons You Should Quite Gambling. 2nd Advice For The Day. (158 Views)

Six Important Reasons You Should Seek For The Mercy Of God. / Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day / Four Powerful Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons You Should Quite Gambling. 2nd Advice For The Day. by Adakintroy2: 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
I saw this earlier post and six followup reason why we should quite gambling. It has reasons. So I don't think mine need reasoning. Reasoning is not the problem, it's if people choose to accept or not. Those who are hell bend on a part will do anything to defend that part. So it's not about reasonable debates..many gamblers are addict anyway. They can't reason. Its not insult. Its what it is.If this was advance country, many will be doing time with "shrinks". We don't have access to therapist. So they live and reason with people which is in itself infectiouse.

Gambling has gain ground in migeria. Third world society where we tryng to gain in the right thinking. This is not what we need to be institutionalizing. This is why am opposing to it.

Here are some truth to gambling.that may help your thinking in the right direction.

#1. like smoking there are restrictions due to negative addictions. Gambling is not a right working thinking. And if society must move in the right direction.people must be thought the right way of working. Visit GAMBLING RESPONSIBILITY PAGE. When next you visit you live scores or soccervistas.

#2. Your odds are shrinking anyway..
it's getting harder to win due to low odds. The sure teams ( city, p.s.g, bayern, baca,) that dominate their leagues get relative low odds. Sometimes. 1.07. What will you do with it. Well you accumulate more. Which prone you to errors. B.ts. odds once stood 2.00 odds at some points Now you be lucky to get b.ts odds at 1.65. It's shrinking fast.

#3. Forget the adds nobody wants you to win.

Tell yourself this truth. Nobody wants you to win. Gambling racket from human subconscious is born of greed and alpha level greed. It's not exactly a commodity market. This explain the sweeping rate at which they spread. Online and on ground. They are advertising and spreading fast. Owing to massive loose. Football is becoming increasingly difficult to predict. And with bookmakers themselves preciding over the odds, it will seem They hold almost all the ace in this game.

4#. You starting to hate football itself and prefer gambling more on it.

Ok. This one is the truewest. I know it before I said it. Because it happens to me. With time you care less about the skills, technic, good touch and efforts of players. You just swear and course hoping "your game" play that's all. The money urge has taken over your sense of appreciation for the beautiful game. It's no longer entertainment. It's business now.

5#. Seeing gambling as your get out clause from financial burden.

This is laughable, if you gambling in Las Vegas or rolling dice in one uncompleted building the format remains. With gambling nobody wins.

Many gamblers are in huge depths till today.

#6. Use the old men playing pools as your case study.

Everytime I look at those guys I remind myself. Hope this is not what I will be doing in the next thirty years. Those men didn't certainly set out to think they will be involve this long. Play na DE turn to eat and go. Some of us will play this goal-goal till our children meet us. Chasing that one big win that will change our financial fortune. When all one needed to do was stay patience, focus and with time will get there.

7#. Gambling takes valuable thinking time.

The time you may need to plan things around you may be spent on scores site. Remember you only have one mind. And it's a product of what you feed it.

Am not here to tell you what you not sensing already..and am not your enemy on this just someone who struggle with same addiction. Before good saved me.

If ever you meet a addicted smoker with a good heart he will tell not to start smoking. The advice am giving to you gamblers. Nobody talks about there loose, the gambling companies don't tell you the loose people make in billions. They just advertise that one big win, so you come back. Learn to learn. God guide you all.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Our Daily Bread, The Good Seed, The Word For Today-November 3, 2019 / Is Gambling Moral? / Why Do You Have A Spiritual Wife Of Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.