Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. (2209 Views)

Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria / Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi / Yet They Cry Everyday, "Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
Let us agree that the closure of this Federal Republic border is in good faith and maybe in order as they all want us to see it clearly violating Ecowas understanding while organised part of northern borders are open.

Why did the president waited patiently till Sallah ended before he ordered the closure of borders and they are now telling us they will open it by January 2020 because by then normal Christian celebrations will be over and usher the estate in to another Islamic year of fasting and Sallah and by then border would have already been opened.

It is not lost on us that vast majority of Northerners (approximately 85.9%) and westerners(approximately 72.3%) are Muslims. If there are conversion to Christian in west, that just started recently but the population is not much.

So is now clear there is a grand plan against Christians in this country and an organized plan to Islamise this country by periodically closing the borders on mostly Christian festive seasons.

CAN should arise and seek a detailed report from this administration on the actual motive of this border closure and if it is on the interest of this Federal Republic then it should remain closed throughout.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. by helinues: 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
Yhen Yhen Yhen

Upside down/backward reasoning as usual

Inspirations always come from Anus

grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. by Eteka1(m): 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
Mumu post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. by johnkay1(m): 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hmmmm.... I would have taken this message serious but the messenger is so myopic to the extent that only his state (Anambra) is the best - base on his comments on other threads.

Therefore, I declare this post null and void base on the stand of the poster ( as tribalistic and fanatic individual)

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. by Ojiofor: 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
This year XMAS is going to be most expensive Christmas EVER,thanks to Buhari, bag of rice may sell 50k this year.
The LIFELESS one love to see people suffer.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. by PapaBaby: 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
ok
Re: Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. by Mokason28: 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
Every tin the Op said is true and actually what most Christians already know... but the Op lacks how to express himself properly

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. by ZombieTERROR: 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
helinues:
Yhen Yhen Yhen
grin grin

Sometimes I wonder what those that support this administration sees in Buhari?

Is it his numerous travels
Or the way he's fighting corruption especially politicians with bullion vans
Or right now that Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world after overtaking India

What exactly?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. by Iamgrey5(m): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ojiofor:
This year XMAS is going to be most expensive Christmas EVER,thanks to Buhari, bag of rice may sell 50k year.
The LIFELESS one love to see people suffer.
Speculators such as yourself are simply going to make Nigerian farmers overnight millionaires.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. by dododawa1: 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
is RICE, the only food Nigerians eat?.
Re: Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. by helinues: 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Sometimes I wonder what those that support this administration sees in Buhari?

Is it his numerous travels
Or the way he's fighting corruption especially politicians with bullion vans
Or right now that Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world after overtaking India

What exactly?

Are you saying all president Trump's policies have been 100% correct?

We have advised you people, let us still advise you again.. Relocate if you guys are not comfortable of Buhari being your president.. Togo, Benin, Ghana borders are all opened.

Return after his tenures.. Simple as Abc

" When people say they can't see any good in you, just give them an hug cos life can be sometimes difficult for the blinds "

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. by Ojiofor: 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Speculators such as yourself are simply going to make Nigerian farmers overnight millionaires.

Face reality my friend!
How much is a bag of rice today?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
helinues:

We have advised you people, let us still advise you.. Relocate if you guys are not comfortable of Buhari being your president.. Togo, Benin, Ghana borders are all opened.

" When people say they can't see any good in you, just give them an hug cos life can be sometimes difficult for the blinds "

Benin republic and Togo are Yorubalands.

Yorubas are Indigenous there and that's how lugard carved some part which is west to Nigeria today.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. by ZombieTERROR: 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
helinues:

We have advised you people, let us still advise you.. Relocate if you guys are not comfortable of Buhari being your president.. Togo, Benin, Ghana borders are all opened.

What's the good in Buhari?...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. by Iamgrey5(m): 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ojiofor:

Face reality my friend!
How much is a bag of rice today?
I think the question should be where are the bags of rice in the market coming from today?

And why do you think it would double the price in less than two months

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. by helinues: 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

What's the good in Buhari?...

I never claimed Buhari is good.. ( Provide proofs if any)

But he is far better than Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. by MrVegina(m): 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. by MrVegina(m): 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. by helinues: 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Benin republic and Togo are Yorubalands.

Yorubas are Indigenous there and that's how lugard carved some part which is west to Nigeria today.

Me listening to Aaliyah " Back and Forth "

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. by Ojiofor: 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I think the question should be where are the bags of rice in the market coming from today?

And why do you think it would double the price in less than two months

Where ever its coming from it should be cheaper than foreign rice but opposite is the case at the moment.
Buhari and hunger + scarcity of essential goods is like 5&6.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. by MrVegina(m): 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Me listening to Aaliyah " Back and Forth "
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. by ZombieTERROR: 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
helinues:

I thought the elections are over

Concentrate on the failure in office

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. by helinues: 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

I thought the elections are over

Concentrate on the failure in office

What any of the Pdp presidents couldn't do, he has done it by closing the border.. Ordinary that alone makes me to be proud of Nigeria..

Our balls as giant of Africa is returning gradually..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. by TooMuchStuff: 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Let us agree that the closure of this Federal Republic border is in good faith and maybe in order as they all want us to see it clearly violating Ecowas understanding while organised part of northern borders are open.

Why did the president waited patiently till Sallah ended before he ordered the closure of borders and they are now telling us they will open it by January 2020 because by then normal Christian celebrations will be over and usher the estate in to another Islamic year of fasting and Sallah and by then border would have already been opened.

It is not lost on us that vast majority of Northerners (approximately 85.9%) and westerners(approximately 72.3%) are Muslims. If there are conversion to Christian in west, that just started recently but the population is not much.

So is now clear there is a grand plan against Christians in this country and an organized plan to Islamise this country by periodically closing the borders on mostly Christian festive seasons.

CAN should arise and seek a detailed report from this administration on the actual motive of this border closure and if it is on the interest of this Federal Republic then it should remain closed throughout.

Hope you are OK...?

We don't have 85.9% muslims in the North
We also don't have 72.3% muslims in the SW.
Google is you friend... use it

North presently has 52% muslims at most.

South West has 25% Highly Noisy Muslims that are well politically positioned by Fulani- FGN

Facts.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. by Iamgrey5(m): 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ojiofor:

Where ever its coming from it should be cheaper than foreign rice but opposite is the case at the moment.
Buhari and hunger + scarcity of essential goods is like 5&6.
I hope you saw the Vietnamese leader clearly saying Nigeria should allow cheap Subsidized rice (emphasis on subsidized) into Nigeria.

So you should be able to tell that those Asia countries deliberately sell cheap rice into our market to kill local production.

Besides, Government don't control price, ordinary Nigerians like yourself do.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. by MrVegina(m): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Yhen Yhen Yhen

grin grin

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. by MrVegina(m): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
[s]
helinues:

What any of the Pdp presidents couldn't do, he has done it by closing the border.. Ordinary that alone makes me to be proud of Nigeria..

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. by Afamed: 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
helinues:

Why not ignore all these children ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Hope you are OK...?

We don't have 85.9% muslims in the North
We also don't have 72.3% muslims in the SW.
Google is you friend... use it

North presently has 52% muslims at most.

South West has 25% Highly Noisy Muslims that are well politically positioned by Fulani- FGN

Facts.

You very very wrong.

The Muslim population in west is greater than Christians there by far. SW traditionally is a Muslim controlled territory.

So if there is conversion to Christianity , is just a recent issue and not much.

The statistics is in order and that's what is obtainable.

Don't argue. That's the fact.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2019
Afamed:
Why not ignore all these children

We all Know the grand plan.
Re: Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
So by the time the borders are reopened in January 2020,all Nigerians would have become Muslims right ? What kind of reasoning is this Mr Op? In my own opinion,you have only exposed yourself as a religious bigot .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Working Hard To Islamise Nigeria. by Yahman1(m): 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
johnkay1:
Hmmmm.... I would have taken this message serious but the messenger is so myopic to the extent that only his state (Anambra) is the best - base on his comments on other threads.

Therefore, I declare this post null and void base on the stand of the poster ( as tribalistic and fanatic individual)
Exactly what I wanted to say, I have Noticed the Guy too, A very Strong Tribalist, Always Posting Nagative comments when the Topic is about other States

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Extracts From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast On Radio Biafra On 10th Of May 2020 / Nnamdi Kanu Releases The IPOB Document That Shook Aso Rock / A Call For Deep Reflection; Southeast And The Lingering Politics of bitterness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.