Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Make 3D Animation With Ur Andriod Phone - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make 3D Animation With Ur Andriod Phone (964 Views)

Skill is the only way to survive now, learn graphic design with ur phone / With Ur 1800 Naira U Will Be Making A daily Income 1500 naira, no referral / How I Made Cool Money On GIFTAL WORLD With Just My Andriod Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make 3D Animation With Ur Andriod Phone by Psalmitova: 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
THANK GOD ITS WEEKEND!!!
Special offer today... Get 50% discount on my master class on how to make 3D animation with your android phone...
Benefits
You shall have the links to this app and installation GUIDELINES,and I shall share it so you can have your own student,Create virtual assisted avatars and automated customer guide like LEO OF UBA,create advert/announcement for your church,use it to teach kids and alot more.
Hurry now!!!
Offer last FROM 5TH TO 6TH of October, 2019...
Fee:now 500 naira...ONLY
Send 3D 08060169505 to enroll(WhatsApp only).. pls.thank you
NB:CASH BACK IS 100%

Re: Make 3D Animation With Ur Andriod Phone by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 04, 2019
you posted on 3rd november but promo lasts oct 5-6.

Re: Make 3D Animation With Ur Andriod Phone by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 04, 2019
Plotagon story download the app and save your money for subscription

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Whose Farts Can Kill Mosquitoes Paid Millions By Mosquito Repellent Company / Why You Should Invest In Real Estate - Goodluck Chima Gabriel / How You Can Work With Foreign Companies Like WordPress, Amazon, Google etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.