Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Have You Ever Been Caricatured On Nairaland Before? Share Your Experiences. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Caricatured On Nairaland Before? Share Your Experiences. (2305 Views)

Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences / What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences / Dem Don Beat You Before? Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Caricatured On Nairaland Before? Share Your Experiences. by tpiar: 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
I've been caricatured many times here.

Starting from the "nickname" tilapia which people coined from the user id tpia and also from the fish business in Nigeria, to a more recent photo from last year showing grilled tilapia amidst laughter (mockery).

Majority of the "smelling pussy" comments and topics in romance section, are about me.

Fish smell, fish smelling pussy, fishy vagina, stank down there, all are ways people have amused themselves at my expense.

Am I feeling bad because of this?

Perhaps.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caricatured On Nairaland Before? Share Your Experiences. by tpiar: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
more to come.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caricatured On Nairaland Before? Share Your Experiences. by Carmit(m): 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
People single you out for roasting?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caricatured On Nairaland Before? Share Your Experiences. by dlaw70(m): 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
this is the only place in d world where u can never be correct ,someone must claim to know more than u.

eg, I think the dog is sleeping...
nairalanders what happened to d dog?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caricatured On Nairaland Before? Share Your Experiences. by tpiar: 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
Carmit:
People single me out for roasting?

I guess not.

(1) (Reply)

Deadly Diary: Please Don't Read! / Gagut:the Factual Rebbutal Of Falsehood And Darkness / Picture Of A Cat With 8 Legs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.