Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

What Did You Say In Silence When You Greet Someone And They Did Not Answer You - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Did You Say In Silence When You Greet Someone And They Did Not Answer You (779 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) / Captain Hosa Kneeling Down To Greet Oba Ewuare II (pic) / Blacks Kneel Down To Greet Ooni Of Ife In His Palace, Whites Sit Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Say In Silence When You Greet Someone And They Did Not Answer You by Saintbusco1(m): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
I don't know if this is a cheap mindset but i don't usually greet random people twice.

When I greet random people and they did not reciprocate but rather profess deaf and dumb probably waiting for me to greet again, thou i do felt ignored but I will just tell myself please just move on

I want to hear how people feel or what they say in silence when they greet people and they didn't answer them
Re: What Did You Say In Silence When You Greet Someone And They Did Not Answer You by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
Thunder fire you grin
Re: What Did You Say In Silence When You Greet Someone And They Did Not Answer You by Etsyl: 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
Because I managed to greet you

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say In Silence When You Greet Someone And They Did Not Answer You by Saintbusco1(m): 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2019
Luciferlove:
Thunder fire you grin
Lmao
Re: What Did You Say In Silence When You Greet Someone And They Did Not Answer You by Saintbusco1(m): 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
Etsyl:
Because I managed to greet you
you come dey form
Re: What Did You Say In Silence When You Greet Someone And They Did Not Answer You by 3coins(m): 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
Na me cause am

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say In Silence When You Greet Someone And They Did Not Answer You by Aplaudez(m): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
I'll just hum in my life I'll never greet him or her again!

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say In Silence When You Greet Someone And They Did Not Answer You by obiekunie2: 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
i will instantly say a silent "Anuofia!"

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say In Silence When You Greet Someone And They Did Not Answer You by BigotMan(m): 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
Lalasticlala what did you say silently when people ignore your greetings?

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Say In Silence When You Greet Someone And They Did Not Answer You by Saintbusco1(m): 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
BigotMan:
Lalasticlala what did you say silently when people ignore your greetings?
you nko?
Re: What Did You Say In Silence When You Greet Someone And They Did Not Answer You by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2019
i really thank God for my attitude when i greet people and they purposely refuse to reply i just move on...i dont feel an ounce of anger for them, cause to me greeting my elders is like an automatic wiring in me....so i dont greet to get appreciated but rather to fufil a routine

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Say In Silence When You Greet Someone And They Did Not Answer You by Saintbusco1(m): 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
Chidorx60:
i really thank God for my attitude when i greet people and they purposely refuse to reply i just move on...i dont feel an ounce of anger for them, cause to me greeting my elders is like an automatic wiring in me....so i dont greet to get appreciated but rather to fufil a routine
what of when you greet a mate and he form too big to reciprocate...
Re: What Did You Say In Silence When You Greet Someone And They Did Not Answer You by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
Saintbusco1:
what of when you greet a mate and he form too big to reciprocate...
Honestly I let it go...I could b angry for a few minutes if such person is a friend,but by the time I see such a person again I generally loes the energy to be angry.....I tend to forgive easily although I have quite a temper but it only last for a moment.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

1000 Faces Project / Between Coming From Isreal And Falling From The Sky / Call For Papers(please Transmit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.