Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work (30693 Views)

Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. / Khafi Faces Met Police Tribunal For Going On BBNaija Show Without Permission / BBNaija: Khafi Reacts To "Sack" Rumors "Met Police Expecting Me Back At Work" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by Gucciblog: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ex-BBNaija housemate, Khafi Kareem, says she has been asked to resume work at the London Metropolitan police in the United Kingdom where she was an officer before participating in Big Brother Naija 2019.

Khafi who returned to the UK two weeks ago, told Mirror in a new interview, that she did ask her bosses for permission to go on the show but they declined her request. She said the police have since contacted her and asked her to return to her seat.

“I started to ask what the procedure is, what would I do, I thought I might actually get into the show. I wanted to do everything by the book even though I didn’t know if I was in the show or not. I spoke to as many people as I was told to. I was told to go to my commander; I explained the situation, I told him I wanted time off – three months off of work and the reason was because I might get on Big Brother.

Work has been really great, we’ve been speaking and communicating, they asked me when I’d be coming back to work. I’m not sure when I’m going to go back yet. I want to get back as soon as possible, I’m passionate about keeping London safer.” she said.

Khafi who turns a year older today November 3rd, also denied claims that herself and her former housemate turned lover, Gedoni Ekpata, had sex while in the house. She confirmed they were in a serious relationship and hopes they are still together for a love time.

“We are still together now – I met someone in there and fell in love with him. I hope we will be together for a very long time.” she said.

Gist from:
https://zenithnaija.com/met-police-have-asked-me-to-return-to-work-bbnaija-khafi/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by angelEmade: 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
uhmmm them boss wanna keep enjoying her sweet potatoe

23 Likes

Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by nwimo22(m): 12:40am On Nov 04, 2019
Good for you

1 Like

Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by pweshdodo(m): 12:42am On Nov 04, 2019
Okay ...what are we going to learn from this?

2 Likes

Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 04, 2019
angry

11 Likes

Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by chikasin4(m): 12:42am On Nov 04, 2019
Ok ooh
Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by Alex09(m): 12:43am On Nov 04, 2019
Only 3months and the spirit don enter her nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by kvngtomi(m): 12:44am On Nov 04, 2019
Maybe the boss in charge want to taste from her pot of kpekus too grin

8 Likes

Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by King2019(m): 12:44am On Nov 04, 2019
good for her...wetin local man wey neva go London go talk...not even bothered about keeping Nigeria safer it is London with all their sophisticated equipment she wants to keep safer

3 Likes

Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:44am On Nov 04, 2019
What should we do ?
Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by Temptee101(m): 12:45am On Nov 04, 2019
shocked

Of course, you don't expect her to be shown the way out like that without essentially taking the ogas at the top through some special Marshall skills she got on bedmatics under the able and worthy supervision and mentorship of that Calabar boy

Spits

4 Likes

Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by PearlStreet(m): 12:47am On Nov 04, 2019
Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by PearlStreet(m): 12:48am On Nov 04, 2019
Since Gedoni harvested her punna on TV, everyone is trying to shoot their balls inside like a public basketball ring.

7 Likes

Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by Ryan03(f): 12:50am On Nov 04, 2019
King2019:
good for her...wetin local man wey neva go London go talk...not even bothered about keeping Nigeria safer it is London with all their sophisticated equipment she wants to keep safer
I will rather go and keep London safe o

20 Likes

Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by frankblinkz(m): 12:51am On Nov 04, 2019
boss just realized he's f*ckn up.. how come he's letting that kpekus go like that. No choice than to bring her back

3 Likes

Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 04, 2019
Olobo ten kobo sad

3 Likes

Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by seunlayi(m): 1:04am On Nov 04, 2019
Una no see apart from bbn news. Wait, is buhari back?

1 Like

Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:20am On Nov 04, 2019
Olopa Kafilat.....

All of us @ wish you all the very best for the future as you return to work.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 04, 2019
All the best girl.
Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by grandstar(m): 1:40am On Nov 04, 2019
Pity she can't make some monetary gains from her stay in the Big Brother house. She probably lost 4 months of pay. At.least, she's gotten her job back. Celebrity policewoman

5 Likes

Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by nairalanduseles: 1:41am On Nov 04, 2019
angelEmade:
uhmmm them boss wanna keep enjoying her sweet potatoe

Does not work like that in developed countries.....you need exposure mate

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by MrVegina(m): 1:55am On Nov 04, 2019
you better resume work oo
no dey think you're now bigger

don't let this temporary bbn fame get to your head
it's a matter of time till everything fades and you'll realize how jobless you're then with nothing to offer than endless Instagram pics

learn from other people's mistakes ooo
go back to work

14 Likes

Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by chrisheart2u: 1:58am On Nov 04, 2019
Macbook pro
Core 2
256 SSD
4GB RAM

Call 08038127216

1 Like

Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by naijacentric(m): 2:11am On Nov 04, 2019
Temptee101:
shocked

Of course, you don't expect her to be shown the way out like that without essentially taking the ogas at the top through some special Marshall skills she got on bedmatics by the able and worthy supervision and mentorship of that Calabar boy

Spits
do they also do that shit? I neva heard such from them i know it is very common in naija

2 Likes

Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by naijacentric(m): 2:13am On Nov 04, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Does not work like that in developed countries.....you need exposure mate
dont mind dem they think oyinbo men are sex addicts like most naija men

9 Likes

Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by MrVegina(m): 2:23am On Nov 04, 2019
[s]
post=83720375:
Olopa Kafilat.....

All of us @ wish you all the very best for the future as you return to work.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by Xisnin(m): 2:29am On Nov 04, 2019
naijacentric:
dont mind dem they think oyinbo men are sex addicts like most naija men
Their men are not that different from those we have here.
The fear of the law, professional disgrace and common decency usually prevent workplace sexual harassment.

Sex addiction is not responsible for sexual harassment but the ability to get away with the same crime.

18 Likes

Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by naijacentric(m): 2:32am On Nov 04, 2019
Xisnin:

Their men are not that different from those we have here.
The fear of the law, professional disgrace and common decency usually prevent workplace sexual harassment.

Sex addiction is not responsible for sexual harassment but the ability to get away with the same crime.
yes i am talking of laws too people there are more occupied that is what i mean.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu And Daughter, Imade Step Out In Matching Attire / Anna Banner Looking Good In Denim Dress(photos) / Seyi Shay Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.