Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work (30696 Views)

Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. / Khafi Faces Met Police Tribunal For Going On BBNaija Show Without Permission / BBNaija: Khafi Reacts To "Sack" Rumors "Met Police Expecting Me Back At Work" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by Chicastle: 3:11am On Nov 04, 2019
Ryan03:
I will rather go and keep London safe o

Me too

2 Likes

Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by Lugianostar(m): 3:18am On Nov 04, 2019
It is well for the righteous
Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by Nobody: 3:34am On Nov 04, 2019
naijacentric:
dont mind dem they think oyinbo men are sex addicts like most naija men
its about whether oyibo men are not sexual addicts or not but that the western world dont tolerate sexual harrassement unlike nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by naijacentric(m): 3:40am On Nov 04, 2019
lefulefu:
its about whether oyibo men are not sexual addicts or not but that the western world dont tolerate sexual harrassement unlike nigeria.
we are saying the same thing.
Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by Enemyofpeace: 5:32am On Nov 04, 2019
Thank God her village people failed
Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by friendlyadvice: 6:10am On Nov 04, 2019
She no even fine sef
Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by mekuxiani(m): 6:39am On Nov 04, 2019
angelEmade:
uhmmm them boss wanna keep enjoying her sweet potatoe
my dear jand no de reason like naija
Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by bolayei: 7:16am On Nov 04, 2019
This one no be small police officer o o. She is actually an officer not a constable
Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by bakynes(m): 7:16am On Nov 04, 2019
I dont believe she got her Job back. She went AWOL since 3 Months. Who would just accept her back like that after going 3 months without knowing her whereabout. She is lying.
Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by bolayei: 7:18am On Nov 04, 2019
Temptee101:
shocked

Of course, you don't expect her to be shown the way out like that without essentially taking the ogas at the top through some special Marshall skills she got on bedmatics by the able and worthy supervision and mentorship of that Calabar boy

Spits
Those oga at the top no fit try them go loss the job
Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by Oyerinde16(m): 7:40am On Nov 04, 2019
angelEmade:
Stupid girl... You think it's Nigerian lecturers
Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by Prince001(m): 9:35am On Nov 04, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Does not work like that in developed countries.....you need exposure mate

Pls tell them ooo cos if any boss do that in western world without mutual consent and there's evidence na sweet potato prison ooo.
Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by Nmezor(f): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2019
Wow, nice seems shez really good at her job
Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by LordShiva97(m): 10:22am On Nov 04, 2019
angelEmade:

Get your mind out of the gutter.
Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by VictoryGold28: 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
All the best girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by Fastlinkpro: 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Does not work like that in developed countries.....you need exposure mate

Bros are you sure ,sexual feelings is not about develop country or not. What about all those sex atrocities happening over there?
Re: Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work by sweetgala(m): 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
Gucciblog:
Ex-BBNaija housemate, Khafi Kareem, says she has been asked to resume work at the London Metropolitan police in the United Kingdom where she was an officer before participating in Big Brother Naija 2019.

Khafi who returned to the UK two weeks ago, told Mirror in a new interview, that she did ask her bosses for permission to go on the show but they declined her request. She said the police have since contacted her and asked her to return to her seat.

“I started to ask what the procedure is, what would I do, I thought I might actually get into the show. I wanted to do everything by the book even though I didn’t know if I was in the show or not. I spoke to as many people as I was told to. I was told to go to my commander; I explained the situation, I told him I wanted time off – three months off of work and the reason was because I might get on Big Brother.

Work has been really great, we’ve been speaking and communicating, they asked me when I’d be coming back to work. I’m not sure when I’m going to go back yet. I want to get back as soon as possible, I’m passionate about keeping London safer.” she said.

Khafi who turns a year older today November 3rd, also denied claims that herself and her former housemate turned lover, Gedoni Ekpata, had sex while in the house. She confirmed they were in a serious relationship and hopes they are still together for a love time.

“We are still together now – I met someone in there and fell in love with him. I hope we will be together for a very long time.” she said.

Gist from:
https://zenithnaija.com/met-police-have-asked-me-to-return-to-work-bbnaija-khafi/

End of her career really. The MET is a serious place she'll never be put in a leadership position

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anna Banner Looking Good In Denim Dress(photos) / Seyi Shay Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos / Adesua Etomi Vs Anto Who Rocked The Traditional Beads Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.