Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,489 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos (77780 Views)

England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos / Joe Day's Wife Goes Into Labour, As He Races Off Pitch / Indonesian Players Beat Referee Abdul Razak, Chase Him Off Pitch After Penalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
fulaniHERDSman:
undecided
What is racism biko?
As in they called him Igbo or AFONJA as we do our selves regularly here?
The guy for don scatter NL if say na Nigerian grin

That is in house catfight, besides it's just for fun, you hardly see anybody using those worlds in real life in order to attack his fellow Nigerian, But racism is like they literally hate your guts, they could kill if not for laws & public outcry
Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by Nwaonyishi69: 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
Bad boys may do something good sometimes.
Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by sleek82(m): 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
franchasng:
stop forming and claiming a fake black activist, you yourself know that black race are a disgrace to humanity, without the help of white people, blacks cannot achieve anything good, they are so daft, arrogant and shameless like you are displaying here shocked
I understand your pain, you sure can't give what you don't have! Pele

5 Likes

Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by Iziquiel(m): 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
sleek82:
the more you type, the more stupid you sound!
Walahi!
Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by PNomsule: 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
Fatality

sleek82:
I'm done with you jare, obviously you lack wisdom to even write the rubbish up there. So if the whites send every blacks back to WEST Africa, what should the indians do to the whites in America and Canada? And I guess every blacks out there are from WEST Africa according to your assertion, including the former president of America, OBAMA. I swear Ode ni e!

5 Likes

Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by Agent2003: 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
DaniDamani:
He is not the only black that plays football. If he is humble he will be well respected.

See Manni, Kante and others.
Werey..racial abuse is not common in UK
Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by franchasng: 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
sleek82:
I understand your pain, you sure can't give what you don't have! Pele
I hate fake wannabe black activists like you, if I see you in real life, I will strangle you alive angry
Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by lebete3000: 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
Bisbliss:

I don't get it. If they detest blacks so much, who are our ladies who are into prostitution sleeping with over there?

Why do ladies think any man who sleeps with them love them?

Well ya'll find it difficult to separate love from urge to fvck.

Man wey fit fvck goat if serious konji hol am...

1 Like

Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by baiaon(m): 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
OLUJOSHINS:

The fact that this comment has so much likes really scares me

It says a lot about the calibre of people we can now find on Nairaland these days.

Simpletons that have never been racially abused yapping their mouth about something they literally know little or nothing about.

This is really really sad
I have seen worse comments on this forum.Waaaaaaay worse

1 Like

Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by Inferno001(m): 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
DaniDamani:
He is not the only black that plays football. If he is humble he will be well respected.

kante and mane do not play in Italy..so what has humility or lack of it got to do with racism? was Carlos or alves proud? yet they were racially abused..what you should do is condemn it and not create a reason for it..I have been racially abused even by someone who had never met me simply because I am an African even as I'm fair o...let me tell you something, I was on my way for evening football at al-nahda park in sharjah U.A.E, a Philippine lady entered the elevator where I was and closed her nose immediately she saw me pointing at me and shouting " African african" like I was smelling..she was covering her face..the other people in the elevator had to humiliate her for what she did and they were Arabs..she had no idea who I was but she already racially abused me..so bro its not about humility...some people are just naturally that way...

5 Likes

Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by PNomsule: 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
franchasng:
Blacks deserve whatever racial abuse they get, in fact white people are good because if I were whites, no black will be allowed to enter our country, they should stay in their dungeon countries and fix it not rushing to already developed white countries developed by humans like them to be forming superior and flaunting useless wealth given to them by same whites.

Honestly white nations should eject all black people from their countries back to Africa to go and fix their backward black nations, what nonsense!! Sack that boy from the club and get a better white footballer angry

grin grin grin Dem whites go reject u sef for that kind blunder grin
Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by West2019(m): 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
DaniDamani:

so cos them didn't react him should keep silent right? dnt worry 2023 Buhari is stil coming as ur president
Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by peeps4u: 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
DaniDamani:

See comment.
So Balotelli is to be blamed for the radial abuse?

Etoo suffered same, one Juve's young strker suffered same racial abuse last season. A lot of players always suffer racial abuse, it's got nothing to do about Balotelli's characters.

Let's stop this habit of always trying to make victim look bad or the one at fault.
Just like ways you people always find ways to fault a lady when she's raped

7 Likes

Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
DaniDamani:

So he should know his place then you mean? You are an absolute disgrace

2 Likes

Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by Arizonaguy(m): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2019
LordAzubuike:
Blacks are just bunch of cry babies honestly. I still await the day a blackman will racially abuse a white man. If you want to enjoy your career as a footballer too, avoid playing in Russia and Italy.
STFU
u didn't understand their pain
this has to stop

1 Like

Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by Mywd: 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
These whites ehn... No matter how blacks impress they will still find a way to perform racism on you..... Stupid people

1 Like

Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by Kennyswagz2: 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ronline:
What are about UK and Germany...
oga UK is the most friendliest European country.. Germany is one hell of a racist counry

1 Like

Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by friendlyadvice: 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
grin monkey e for quit football totally na make we know say e dey vex mshew
Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by Kennyswagz2: 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
Inferno001:

kante and mane do not play in Italy..so what has humility or lack of it got to do with racism? was Carlos or alves proud? yet they were racially abused..what you should do is condemn it and not create a reason for it..I have been racially abused even by someone who had never met me simply because I am an African even as I'm fair o...let me tell you something, I was on my way for evening football at al-nahda park in sharjah U.A.E, a Philippine lady entered the elevator where I was and closed her nose immediately she saw me pointing at me and shouting " African african" like I was smelling..she was covering her face..the other people in the elevator had to humiliate her for what she did and they were Arabs..she had no idea who I was but she already racially abused me..so bro its not about humility...some people are just naturally that way...
Filipino lady abuse you and you nor fit curse crase commot for her head.. filipinos wey be say their major work for UAE na househelp. And way those Arab sheikhs dey rape and kill anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by midnighter(f): 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
sleek82:
I swear it's one of the reasons I have stayed off this Nairaland! Some people are just dumb...just imagine what that idiot picked up his phone to type?

Lol i tire
Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
sammysmiles:
This useless network did not make me achieve FTC sad
sometimes this FTC thing really gets me laughing. Is the any special award Nairaland gives for it?

1 Like

Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by abumereose: 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
mcdon024:
First time to comment
Thats FTTC
Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by sleek82(m): 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
franchasng:
I hate fake wannabe black activists like you, if I see you in real life, I will strangle you alive angry
cheesy are you sure that's all you will do?
Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
dayleke:
His face resembles NL "airforce1" kinda.

Maybe I'm wrong sha....

But Balo no sposd to be bothered by dis anymore....
if you have played football before even on street level, you will understand that football needs concentration. Balotelli is one player that needs his concentration to be able to produce his best. The distraction is the major reason for his action(s), nothing more.....

2 Likes

Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
But seriously speaking ballotelli looks like monkey
that's not the point. How can you be serious when you are offpoint?....I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
LordAzubuike:
Blacks are just bunch of cry babies honestly. I still await the day a blackman will racially abuse a white man. If you want to enjoy your career as a footballer too, avoid playing in Russia and Italy.
if you personally suffer racism you may have a change of heart

3 Likes

Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by Ripama: 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
LordAzubuike:
Why won't they claim superiority when all we do is using bleaching cream to artificially turn white because of our lack of confidence and inferiority complex. We hail and embrace their culture and all that. Mtcheww...

1 Like

Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
franchasng:
slave trade ended how many centuries ago and still you dumb blacks are still the most backward, the most uncreative and the most undeveloped race in the whole world, are you not ashamed of that as a fake black activist wannabe

I insist, white people are very kind, they ought to eject every black person from their countries back to west Africa where they all belong. Whether black American or black Europeans, send them all back to West Africa!

Black race is so shameless
hey racist fool, get your stupid racist ass out of this forum. It is not meant for idiots like you. I initially thought you were trying to make a point only to discover that it was all empty babbling...

1 Like

Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
franchasng:
I am sure you have applied for visa in all European countries and probably waiting for American visa so you can become useful in life, yet you talk down on the same white people saving your black ass, why not stay back in your golden black nation and become the stupid activist u trying to be, fake black wannabe activist, just get off my mention pretenders!!! angry
I personally think you deserve a Guinness world record mention as..here it comes: THE DUMBEST HUMAN THAT HAS EVER LIVED...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by Kbs468(m): 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
Sportdab:
Mario Balotelli played the ball into the crowd and almost stormed off the pitch after suffering racist abuse while playing for Brescia against Verona, MySportDab Reports.

Balotelli's Brescia team-mates and opponents rushed over to calm him down whilst the referee urged a statement to be read out on the speakers.

He was eventually persuaded to return by his teammates.

The referee also temporarily suspended the game in accordance with FIFA's protocol.

Balotelli later finished the game, even scoring a consolation goal in the 84th minute to silence the crowd.

Brescia fell to a 2-1 defeat against Verona, who picked up all three points thanks to goals from Eddie Salcedo and Matteo Pessina, but the vulgar racist abuse overshadowed the game.
watch the video...

https://twitter.com/FootbaII_HQ/status/1191022534344531969?s=19

Source:https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/11/mario-balotelli-kicks-ball-into-crowd.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

It's a pity that this is happening to BALOTELLI inspite of being a former ITALIAN National Team player.

He should have ignored them

Just like in the Yoruba Adage-Aja Longbo (Aja ni ongbo) (It is Dog that is barking) should have been tagged their racial chanting

1 Like

Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by Aiyk2333: 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
DaniDamani:

Oga go and watch Nigerian movie and Co u know nothing about football!!!
sterling Rashford and many others are also not respecting themselves abi, u think racism has anything to do with self respect

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo / Benjamin Okenna Swadinho: Pidgin Commentator In Russia 2018 (Photos) / AFCON2019: Lady Hiding After Realizing Camera Was On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.