Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos (77795 Views)

England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos / Joe Day's Wife Goes Into Labour, As He Races Off Pitch / Indonesian Players Beat Referee Abdul Razak, Chase Him Off Pitch After Penalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by Offpoint: 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
that's not the point. How can you be serious when you are offpoint?....I don't understand
Keep me out of it, it's not crime to be me... you guys should let my name rest please.
Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by Plug0072: 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kartwing:
Na wa o !!!

If you have Limited PayPal account over 180days limited hit me up for restoration and withdrawal

What your number please
Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by sureteeboy(m): 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
lekjons:
There's no real way to stop racism in football, people will always find a difference between themselves and others.

I mean this is a world where British and Americans differentiate themselves by accent!

BTW where the hell has he been?
I saw the guy playing for that club in PES 2020 grin grin
That was what came to my mind as well
Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by lekjons(m): 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
ArticleBeast:

But I believe this is the way to go about it
But I believe a better way would be to place a several match ban on the fans whenever that happens.

That way, they won't be able to watch to their beloved team play for some time.
Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by NnamdiCheges(m): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
DaniDamani:
He is not the only black that plays football. If he is humble he will be well respected.

See Manni, Kante and others.

You reason from ur anus.
Black players shld learn to take more severe & far reaching actions.

2 Likes

Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by Marvieduke(f): 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
DaniDamani:
He is not the only black that plays football. If he is humble he will be well respected.

God bless you for this talk.
Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by skyfather09(m): 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
leonard002:
Lol. Wetin dis guy do them
him black... football no be for blacks.
Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by Clinghton: 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
racist and injustice would be an inevitable problem
Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by Marvieduke(f): 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
NnamdiCheges:

You reason from ur anus.
Black players shld learn to take more severe & far reaching actions.

Thunder from okija shrine strike your manhood there. May you suffer such racist abuse in Jesus name.
Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by Cousin9999: 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
Mario, play in the UK or Spain. F Italy.
Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by baiaon(m): 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
eguarojeona:
Those players condone racism.They will never accept it if same attitude is shown towards whites.I support walking off.Whites that kill blacks coz of their skin colour.
If for example,white cricket or rugby players were the ones being racially insulted by black Africans in zimbabwe,namibia or south africa with pig noises and those white players complained,the western media and governments would so aggressively attack the whole of Africa and make us feel so guilty and ashamed,we would have black Africans on nairaland calling other black Africans a "disease on the face of the earth"

2 Likes

Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by omohlexy: 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
franchasng:
Blacks deserve whatever racial abuse they get, in fact white people are good because if I were whites, no black will be allowed to enter our country, they should stay in their dungeon countries and fix it not rushing to already developed white countries developed by humans like them to be forming superior and flaunting useless wealth given to them by same whites.

Honestly white nations should eject all black people from their countries back to Africa to go and fix their backward black nations, what nonsense!! Sack that boy from the club and get a better white footballer angry
One of the special few that lacks home training. I hate ugly girls. Hope I'm not being gender racist?
Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by gazza07(m): 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
LordAzubuike:
Blacks are just bunch of cry babies honestly. I still await the day a blackman will racially abuse a white man. If you want to enjoy your career as a footballer too, avoid playing in Russia and Italy.
and your point is Are u also a cry baby??

1 Like

Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by koolaid87: 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
[s]
LordAzubuike:
Blacks are just bunch of cry babies honestly. I still await the day a blackman will racially abuse a white man. If you want to enjoy your career as a footballer too, avoid playing in Russia and Italy.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
franchasng:
fake black wannabe activist, go and sit down, black race is the most useless race on earth, what have they contributed to making humanity saner, safer, better and improved

The only thing they are good at is flaunting stupid money and material things created by white, argue with your mirror, ode angry

this guy should be banned from commenting here...I guess he is a clout.. please the mod should have a look at his post..this one can kill. someone for been a black..

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by Lifesnatcher(m): 10:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
why are the white not also victim of racial abuse. is it only the black. embarassed embarassed
Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
Italy is a racist country, i bet you no stringent punishment will be meted out to the Verona faithfuls because it football association itself are racist in disguise

1 Like

Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by E2000: 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
Sportdab:
Mario Balotelli played the ball into the crowd and almost stormed off the pitch after suffering racist abuse while playing for Brescia against Verona, MySportDab Reports.

Balotelli's Brescia team-mates and opponents rushed over to calm him down whilst the referee urged a statement to be read out on the speakers.

He was eventually persuaded to return by his teammates.

The referee also temporarily suspended the game in accordance with FIFA's protocol.

Balotelli later finished the game, even scoring a consolation goal in the 84th minute to silence the crowd.

Brescia fell to a 2-1 defeat against Verona, who picked up all three points thanks to goals from Eddie Salcedo and Matteo Pessina, but the vulgar racist abuse overshadowed the game.
watch the video...

https://twitter.com/FootbaII_HQ/status/1191022534344531969?s=19

Source:https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/11/mario-balotelli-kicks-ball-into-crowd.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
The black men brought this on themselves.

1 Like

Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by BuzzRay(m): 1:17am On Nov 04, 2019
SUPERPACK, kindly add me to the group: 08129245360, thanks.
Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by kvngtomi(m): 1:39am On Nov 04, 2019
DaniDamani:

Because they are plying their trades in England. Let them move to Italy and maybe they too won't be abused. Remember Koulibaly was racially abused too this season
Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by MrCEO69(m): 3:02am On Nov 04, 2019
LordAzubuike:
My dear the thing tire me, this one of only blacks can called themselves nigger I no understand. It even an insult, they get offended when the white calls them that but when fellow black uses it to it find... I no just get. And this racist thing, you only get hurt if u accept it. When blacks understand that it won't go away and just take it as nothing it will become nothing.

1 Like

Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by planetx: 3:29am On Nov 04, 2019
Bigmikedagod:

you foolish die ahswear!
how tf does a black man racially abuse a white
what advantage do we have over them??
the whites control basically everythng(economy,politics etc)
your abuse doesnt affect them cos at the end they're still above you.
this isnt victim mentality or whatever..its just facts.
Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by planetx: 3:47am On Nov 04, 2019
If they don't like being racially abused they can relocate to their motherland and play football there, whites will never stop being racist get it through your coconut head. You can shout no to racism all you want, it's in their DNA. Go and get books like "The Iceman Inheritance" by Michael Bradley to understand the origins of white racism, not just shouting say no to racism. And this black players %90 of them are married or dating white women anyway so who cares if white men racially abuse them.

1 Like

Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by Inferno001(m): 4:03am On Nov 04, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
Filipino lady abuse you and you nor fit curse crase commot for her head.. filipinos wey be say their major work for UAE na househelp. And way those Arab sheikhs dey rape and kill anyhow
lolzz..bros help me see o...I kept quiet simply because she wasn't worth it..she felt terrible when those Arabs put her in her place so there was no need to react...funny enough she stays in an apartment with a lot of other women o and I stay on the same floor but a better flat..after then whenever she sees me, I cover my nose and she smiles...
Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:28am On Nov 04, 2019
Offpoint:

Keep me out of it, it's not crime to be me... you guys should let my name rest please.
offpoint the moniker no vex abeg, I was actually referring to the actual offpoint as a matter of fact...not you ooooo
Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by wonder233: 6:42am On Nov 04, 2019
Blacks should go and sit down joor. You guys are too over sensitive. Always playing the victim. Growing up as kids, what I know is if someone insults you, insult them back. There's always an equivalent insult for another, e.g "you dey craze" is replied with "you dey mad". So, if a white man calls you 'black monkey", call him "white rabbit".
Which one are you crying and running home to lament to mummy?
Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by Offpoint: 6:43am On Nov 04, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
offpoint the moniker no vex abeg, I was actually referring to the actual offpoint as a matter of fact...not you ooooo
Forgivengrin

1 Like

Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by Godson32(m): 8:32am On Nov 04, 2019
LordAzubuike:
How can they avoid playing in those countries when there is money there. A white man will not avoid playing in Nigerian league when there is prospect in the league.

1 Like

Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by Nostradamus: 9:47am On Nov 07, 2019
peeps4u:

See comment.
So Balotelli is to be blamed for the radial abuse?

Etoo suffered same, one Juve's young strker suffered same racial abuse last season. A lot of players always suffer racial abuse, it's got nothing to do about Balotelli's characters.

Let's stop this habit of always trying to make victim look bad or the one at fault.
Just like ways you people always find ways to fault a lady when she's raped
the bolded is right and on point.
Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by Fatunde10: 10:52am On Jun 10, 2020
Guys is not easy to survive in this lock down without money...but never worry am here for you to introduce you to the easiest way and zero risk way u can make your own money every twice a week...if interested inbox me your whatsap contact so that we can discuss

Re: Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos by Buzx: 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo / Benjamin Okenna Swadinho: Pidgin Commentator In Russia 2018 (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Colombia: FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup. Semi Finals (5 - 6) On Pens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.