Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

"Dotun, I Have Things To Say" - Cubana Chief Priest Vows To Expose Mercy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Dotun, I Have Things To Say" - Cubana Chief Priest Vows To Expose Mercy (2713 Views)

“his Life Has Change” Cubana Chief Priest Vows To Make Teenager A Millionaire F / Wahala As Yeye Kudi Expose Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Dirty Secrets / Cubana Chief Priest Promises To Expose Mercy; Books Interview Session Wit Coolfm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Dotun, I Have Things To Say" - Cubana Chief Priest Vows To Expose Mercy by osifoblessingme: 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
The battle between BBNaija Pepperdem winner, Mercy Eke & Celebrity bar man, Cubana Chief Priest is very much hot. Recall that Cubana is Mercy's main supporter before they fell out. Cubana has however taken to his page to request for an interview with Dotun @ CoolFM to talk about his fallout with Mercy from #BBNaija.

In his words, 'Brotherly @do2dtun Book Me A Session I Have A Lot Of Issues To Address, My Humility N Love For #MyOwerri Will Never Die, Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop'

The drama will surely be interesting in days to come. Let's keep our fingers crossed to see the confession tha'ts going to be make by Cubana. One certian thing is that Mercy will surely fire back. I'm loving this.

Read More>>http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/dotun-i-have-things-to-say-cubana-chief.html

Re: "Dotun, I Have Things To Say" - Cubana Chief Priest Vows To Expose Mercy by kunlesufyan(m): 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
Leeemao
Re: "Dotun, I Have Things To Say" - Cubana Chief Priest Vows To Expose Mercy by Akkord4gov: 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
So...
Re: "Dotun, I Have Things To Say" - Cubana Chief Priest Vows To Expose Mercy by idesylvester(m): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
And make sure the both of them air their views. We must hear from both side weda na kpekus or na sukepk... I mean opposite

2 Likes

Re: "Dotun, I Have Things To Say" - Cubana Chief Priest Vows To Expose Mercy by BBBmall25: 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
Who Offend The Chief Priest?... The gods Are About To Be Angry
Re: "Dotun, I Have Things To Say" - Cubana Chief Priest Vows To Expose Mercy by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
When 2 money miss roads come together to form a friendship, this is always expected to happen at d end.

3 Likes

Re: "Dotun, I Have Things To Say" - Cubana Chief Priest Vows To Expose Mercy by Bluezy13(m): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
Food for Nairaland mods

1 Like

Re: "Dotun, I Have Things To Say" - Cubana Chief Priest Vows To Expose Mercy by Mrevildoer(m): 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
Basket mouth!

Awaiting leakage..

1 Like

Re: "Dotun, I Have Things To Say" - Cubana Chief Priest Vows To Expose Mercy by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
shocked

The more weight you accumulate, the chances you are likely going to experience brain compression. Science has revealed that there is a growing correlation between weight gain and sense loss.

Chief wey mumu.

2 Likes

Re: "Dotun, I Have Things To Say" - Cubana Chief Priest Vows To Expose Mercy by Passionate888: 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
According to Jack Sparrow, let him name fingers and point names...

3 Likes

Re: "Dotun, I Have Things To Say" - Cubana Chief Priest Vows To Expose Mercy by Opportuneke(m): 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hmmmmm

Mercy, be very careful...

The gods are angry!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Dotun, I Have Things To Say" - Cubana Chief Priest Vows To Expose Mercy by Beckysexy(f): 11:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
Opportuneke:
Hmmmmm

Mercy, be very careful...

The gods are angry!!!
Lol

1 Like

Re: "Dotun, I Have Things To Say" - Cubana Chief Priest Vows To Expose Mercy by sodiqapril(m): 12:06am On Nov 04, 2019
The guy spent a lot of money on mercy to win the bbn stuff..for those saying he did it so he can knack her..the guy always supports people from his state. I guess the fame entered Mercy's head and she slied him. The guy though he has his own shortcomings ( runs his mouth like watee)is made already. He rolls with the big Igbo business men..

1 Like

Re: "Dotun, I Have Things To Say" - Cubana Chief Priest Vows To Expose Mercy by LesbianBoy(m): 12:19am On Nov 04, 2019
Good for him. Shebi the idiots don't like to support their fellow men. I am so happy Mercy used and dumped him and Mc galaxy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Dotun, I Have Things To Say" - Cubana Chief Priest Vows To Expose Mercy by LesbianBoy(m): 12:20am On Nov 04, 2019
sodiqapril:
The guy spent a lot of money on mercy to win the bbn stuff..for those saying he did it so he can knack her..the guy always supports people from his state. I guess the fame entered Mercy's head and she slied him. The guy though he has his own shortcomings ( runs his mouth like watee)is made already. He rolls with the big Igbo business men..

Why didn't he support miracle last year. Miracle is also from imo state!

1 Like

Re: "Dotun, I Have Things To Say" - Cubana Chief Priest Vows To Expose Mercy by Alex09(m): 12:29am On Nov 04, 2019
undecidedConfession time, Lord of Mercy help Mercy
Re: "Dotun, I Have Things To Say" - Cubana Chief Priest Vows To Expose Mercy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:43am On Nov 04, 2019
The drama will surely be interesting in days to come. Let's keep our fingers crossed to see the confession tha'ts going to be make by Cubana. One certian thing is that Mercy will surely fire back. I'm loving this.
This is exactly the way aproko/olofofo people talk.
No difference at all.

Wish we can see the way your mouth is doing cho cho cho as you were typing this.

Wetin concern us with the matter?

Next pleaseeee.......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Dotun, I Have Things To Say" - Cubana Chief Priest Vows To Expose Mercy by MrVegina(m): 1:51am On Nov 04, 2019
[s]
post=83720527:

This is exactly the way aproko/olofofo people talk.
No difference at all.

Wish we can see the way your mouth is doing cho cho cho as you were typing this.

Wetin concern us with the matter?

Next pleaseeee.......
[/s]
Re: "Dotun, I Have Things To Say" - Cubana Chief Priest Vows To Expose Mercy by Kingsintei(m): 2:32am On Nov 04, 2019
I for say this cubana na big fool buh i get respect.. Makkah jus lockup.

1 Like

Re: "Dotun, I Have Things To Say" - Cubana Chief Priest Vows To Expose Mercy by Vega100: 3:47am On Nov 04, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Why didn't he support miracle last year. Miracle is also from imo state!
him get where him go put prick? Na wa for u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Natural Juice And Orange Juice Taste Like Heaven – 17yrs Old Girl. / Mercy Eke Shares Beautiful Photos From Table Mountain In South Africa / You Look Dirty And Unkept, Man Trolls DJ Cuppy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.