Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Borders Reopening As I Predicted. White Globalists In UK Ordered Reopening - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borders Reopening As I Predicted. White Globalists In UK Ordered Reopening (822 Views)

Buhari Reveals What Will Determine Reopening Of Land Borders / FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted / I Predicted The "President From Sudan" Scandal Since February 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borders Reopening As I Predicted. White Globalists In UK Ordered Reopening by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
read the thread.
I am not really happy to be proved right.
I hope none of the other predictions materialise.
https://www.nairaland.com/5506293/buhari-private-uk-visit-border

GenBuhari:
These private visits to UK are a coded cover story, for when white devil global powers summon our president.

Very few people realise Nigeria's continental superpower status is a big concern to white devil neocolonialist who fear the emergence of a black superpower nation.

To that end this white devil block neocolonialist globalists are working tirelessly to sabotage Nigeria's development.

Even fewer people know that the African Free Trade Zone is a 2010 UK / globalist plan aimed specifically at undermining the Nigerian economy via smuggling and dumping of cheap substandard goods into Nigeria. Of course to gain some semblance of credibility Jacob Zuma's South Africa was brought in to make it look like an African initiative.

So our dear PMB who must have given assurances to these white devils that he would not deviate from their dictates in order to be allowed to continue in office, can not help himself and act in Nigeria's best interest by closing the borders. This action counters the white devils plans of undermining our economy via dumping and smuggling.

GenBuhari:
So PMB appears to have been summoned to the UK to be read the riot act.

GenBuhari:
If so here is what we can expect to witness in coming days weeks or and months.

Return of PMB's mystery illness and handing power to Osinbajo

Possible premature truncation of Buhari's tenure as president.

Reopening of borders.

Return of proscribed IPOB terrorist leader Nnomby. Rise in hate speech and tribal tensions

Upsurge of Boko Haram / "herdsmen" attacks

Let us pray it is not so, May the gods of our land help us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borders Reopening As I Predicted. White Globalists In UK Ordered Reopening by Blue3k(m): 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
GenBuhari:
read the thread.
I am not really happy to be proved right.
I hope none of the other predictions materialise.

Lol is your president just a British puppet?

The Public Relations Officer, NCS, Mr Joseph Attah confirmed the development in a telephone interview with our correspondent on Sunday.

Attah said January 31, 2020, is not a terminal date for the entire border closure exercise but just for this phase of the operation.

He said the borders will remain closed indefinitely until the day objectives of government for the operation is fully achieved.
Re: Borders Reopening As I Predicted. White Globalists In UK Ordered Reopening by helinues: 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
So they are opening the border tomorrow Monday right?

Your conspiracy theories are false
Re: Borders Reopening As I Predicted. White Globalists In UK Ordered Reopening by MrVegina(m): 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: Borders Reopening As I Predicted. White Globalists In UK Ordered Reopening by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
helinues:

will be opened in January, according to them.
Re: Borders Reopening As I Predicted. White Globalists In UK Ordered Reopening by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol is your president just a British puppet?

We are deluded in Africa if we believe we have independence. colonialism has transformed to neocolonialism. Slavery has transformed to mental slavery.

Strong men of Africa has been taken out one after another, but because of our mental enslavement we don't rise up and support these strong men .

first Abacha
then Gbagbo
then Ghadaffi
then Jammeh
then Mugabe

Do I blame Buhari for towing the line? when he can be removed unconstitutionally and the African population will not rise up to protest.
Re: Borders Reopening As I Predicted. White Globalists In UK Ordered Reopening by Blue3k(m): 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
Failed predictions.

(1) (Reply)

Shi'ites Protest In Abuja Over The Killing Of Soleimani / Imo: Group Calls For Massive Protest Against Supreme Court’s Judgement / Amotekun: It’s Neither A Regional Army Nor Ethnic Agenda, Akeredolu Reaffirms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.