Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Opinion; Orji Uzor Kalu 12 Years Sentence. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion; Orji Uzor Kalu 12 Years Sentence. (803 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election / Orji Uzor Kalu And Ebube, His Daughter (Photos) / "We Used To Kill People In PDP" - Orji Uzor Kalu Opens Up (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion; Orji Uzor Kalu 12 Years Sentence. by PStacks(m): 1:40am On Dec 06, 2019
Opinion; Orji Uzor Kalu 12 Years Sentence.
By OMA | 05-12-2019 | Politics |

Corruption Sentence.
Uzor.jpeg
Alot of people have been attributing the Orji Uzor Kalu Story to a whole lot of other factors.

Some say, FG Tried to influence the case.

Others said its because he is From the South East.

Others attributed it to amounting to him already rigged out before 2023 presidential elections.

So many shades and colours of opinions..

This was what I responed to one of those many insinuations that caught my attention.

Truth is. No matter how long, Time eventually catches up with everything and everyone. Time is universal and time is consistent.

Truth is always one. No matter how long it takes a lie to travel, it must meet truth some day.

I dont believe there is anybody on the surface of this earth whom some way or the other will not pay for their deeds.

Its just all about time. Time tells everything. There is never truly anything hidden under the Sun.

If Diezianyi ever knew her time would be up, do you think she would be away in London Today?

Corruption does not have any defined colouration.

Corruption is not PDP or APC or APGA.

It is not Yoruba Hausa or Igbo.

It is not Christain or Muslim.

It is not Northerner or Southerner.

Corruption is Corruption.

It will go around and it will come around.

You can never delibrately soil your hands without it getting back at you.

You should never abuse Privilege. Never Abuse the People's Trust and stay away from "Common Wealth"...

Look at the "Common Wealth" ment for Amnesty in the Niger-delta, a group of people cornered the money to launch AirPeace. AitPeace came today today and that today that it came it took the giant share in Aviation Industry, ehnnnn! Now it has gone around and come back around, Allen Onyenma has been flagged, he has to call Names, this one is not Buhari or EFCC. This one is Yankee. International dimension.

Lets not give Corruption a Colour or a Shade or Shape.

Corruption is the common Enemy.

If you say they are fighting it selectively, wait, with Time, it must reach all of them one by one.

https://www.omascope.com/politics/opinion-orji-uzor-kalu-12-years-sentence

OMA Public Affairs Analyst.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion; Orji Uzor Kalu 12 Years Sentence. by Bluntguy: 4:12am On Dec 06, 2019
Shut up there. The day Gandollars and bullion van man are arrested, that is the day I will believe this nonsense. Anything aside from that is cock and bull story.

1 Like

Re: Opinion; Orji Uzor Kalu 12 Years Sentence. by kettykings: 4:16am On Dec 06, 2019
We still have those involved in the Siemens deals and haliburton scandals walking free

1 Like

Re: Opinion; Orji Uzor Kalu 12 Years Sentence. by anonimi: 4:36am On Dec 06, 2019
PStacks:
Corruption does not have any defined colouration.

Corruption is not PDP or APC or APGA.

It is not Yoruba Hausa or Igbo.

It is not Christain or Muslim.

It is not Northerner or Southerner.

Corruption is Corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion; Orji Uzor Kalu 12 Years Sentence. by ContentedK: 5:07am On Dec 06, 2019
Bluntguy:
Shut up there. The day Gandollars and bullion van man are arrested, that is the day I will believe this nonsense. Anything aside from that is cock and bull story.
leave the op and his trash, one even stole money when they were chairman of PTF and hailed abacha as a true saint that never stole a dime from the country. This country is a poohole I repeat this is a shiithole
Re: Opinion; Orji Uzor Kalu 12 Years Sentence. by noleflendum: 5:15am On Dec 06, 2019
IPOB miscreants would not know who is to criticize on this matter because both Buhari and Kalu are their enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion; Orji Uzor Kalu 12 Years Sentence. by Chikpat(m): 5:17am On Dec 06, 2019
I hope time catches Obj, Atiku, Jonathan , Buhari, Tinubu, IBB, Akpabio, Amaechi, Fashola, Nnamani, Chime, Imoke, Suswan, Akume, David Mark etc
Re: Opinion; Orji Uzor Kalu 12 Years Sentence. by Yebosola(m): 5:23am On Dec 06, 2019
ContentedK:
leave the op and his trash, one even stole money when they were chairman of PTF and hailed abacha as a true saint that never stole a dime from the country. This country is a poohole I repeat this is a shiithole

Op, I know they will call for your head is in their DNA, everything to them is selective, they left d message bashing the messenger, is their way, I thought they said Uzor Kanu is a corrupt fellow grin
Re: Opinion; Orji Uzor Kalu 12 Years Sentence. by netpro(m): 5:45am On Dec 06, 2019
Everyone in Abia has accused Kalu of corruption at one point or the other.

When he joined APC, they claim he has gotten immunity. It was the usual time to insult Buhari.

Now he has been convicted, the insults are now more. They are insulting Buhari. How dare his administration convict "Saint" Kalu when he is not the only corrupt Nigerian alive?

No matter what you do in life, a wailing wailer must wail in Hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion; Orji Uzor Kalu 12 Years Sentence. by kynbasil01: 6:01am On Dec 06, 2019
We the entire people of Abia state wholly support the jail term of orji uzo kalu and we look forward to seeing his protégé senator ta orji in jail too
Re: Opinion; Orji Uzor Kalu 12 Years Sentence. by kynbasil01: 6:05am On Dec 06, 2019
Bluntguy:
sense is really far from your head.. did you forget that gandoller is a governor and has immunity? You're talking about things that happened this year, did you also forget that ouk case has been on since 2007? 12years ago?

1 Like

Re: Opinion; Orji Uzor Kalu 12 Years Sentence. by Iscoalarcon: 6:50am On Dec 06, 2019
when will Nigerians stop supporting corrupt politicians?
Re: Opinion; Orji Uzor Kalu 12 Years Sentence. by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 06, 2019
Orji Uzor is being messed up because of 2023.

No more, no less.
Re: Opinion; Orji Uzor Kalu 12 Years Sentence. by Bluntguy: 10:49am On Dec 07, 2019
kynbasil01:
sense is really far from your head.. did you forget that gandoller is a governor and has immunity? You're talking about things that happened this year, did you also forget that ouk case has been on since 2007? 12years ago?

You dey craze for quoting your father.
Re: Opinion; Orji Uzor Kalu 12 Years Sentence. by kynbasil01: 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
Bluntguy:

You dey craze for quoting your father.
you have just received award for the most stup.id man of 2019..congratulations
Re: Opinion; Orji Uzor Kalu 12 Years Sentence. by Bluntguy: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
kynbasil01:
you have just received award for the most stup.id man of 2019..congratulations
Congratulating a stupid man makes you more stupid.

(1) (Reply)

Why Sowore Doesn't Deserve My Sympathy / Okorocha Fires The Nation, Denies Confirming Senator Ben Uwajumogu's Death / Drunkard Master, The Mambila Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.