Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Photos Of The HIV-Positive White Man & His Victims After He Slept With 600 Women - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The HIV-Positive White Man & His Victims After He Slept With 600 Women (5429 Views)

"Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them / Mysterious Snake Sleeps With 600 Women In Zimbabwe / Hausa Victims After Clash With Benue Residents In Makurdi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The HIV-Positive White Man & His Victims After He Slept With 600 Women by 1shortblackboy: 7:16am On Nov 04, 2019
Na wa for evil for this world o
Re: Photos Of The HIV-Positive White Man & His Victims After He Slept With 600 Women by lereinter(m): 8:14am On Nov 04, 2019
It's not a matter of white man

If a man black or white has money and his HIV positive, he can transmit it to numerous girls.

Cos

If you give 90% of ladies either black or white money, you can easily sleep with them
Re: Photos Of The HIV-Positive White Man & His Victims After He Slept With 600 Women by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 04, 2019
Where is that koyyes clown that always call black men baboon. Come and see the hand work of your Caucasian clown. grin grin

cc Bmaretraitors

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The HIV-Positive White Man & His Victims After He Slept With 600 Women by easytig(m): 11:13am On Nov 04, 2019
na wa for some people sha
Re: Photos Of The HIV-Positive White Man & His Victims After He Slept With 600 Women by edward1984(m): 11:25am On Nov 04, 2019
careytommy37:
How any black woman can get attracted to such a sad looking person beats my imagination.
African Americans need a lot of soul healing as a people

I'm pretty sure he lured them with money,, this is racism in another level
Re: Photos Of The HIV-Positive White Man & His Victims After He Slept With 600 Women by crackhouse(m): 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
This guy is a hero.
Re: Photos Of The HIV-Positive White Man & His Victims After He Slept With 600 Women by GreetMe(m): 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2019
uboma:

Stop this!

Your gullibility is legendary.
If 600 girls are infected..do you know the number of people who will equally contact it from them??
Re: Photos Of The HIV-Positive White Man & His Victims After He Slept With 600 Women by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2019
The mods won't move this to the front page, but will post some liberal shit about one rotten oyinbo who married a Nigerian.

I repeat fear the cave beast.. especially the smiling ones
Re: Photos Of The HIV-Positive White Man & His Victims After He Slept With 600 Women by uboma(m): 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
GreetMe:

If 600 girls are infected..do you know the number of people who will equally contact it from them??

It is the reality, face it!

Avoid raw browsing if you must straf. Some of our ladies are only loyal to monetary benefits.
Re: Photos Of The HIV-Positive White Man & His Victims After He Slept With 600 Women by GreetMe(m): 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
uboma:

It is the reality, face it!

Avoid raw browsing if you must straf. Some of our ladies are only loyal to monetary benefits.
Sorry I haven't penetrated before...am just making a point
Re: Photos Of The HIV-Positive White Man & His Victims After He Slept With 600 Women by uboma(m): 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2019
GreetMe:

Sorry I haven't penetrated before...am just making a point

Take it as a friendly advice for use in the future.
Re: Photos Of The HIV-Positive White Man & His Victims After He Slept With 600 Women by GreetMe(m): 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
uboma:

Take it as a friendly advice for use in the future.
Hmm
Re: Photos Of The HIV-Positive White Man & His Victims After He Slept With 600 Women by meobizy(f): 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
He likes dark chocolate. I can’t blame him. Maybe he was raped by black men in prison hence catching HIV.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dhl Nigeria Send Me Outrageous Bill Of 48k / Good morning people, Have a nice day / 16-year-old Science Pupil Was Discovered Hanging From An Uncompleted Building In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.